It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Legacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

"A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy."

You must see it to believe that former president George Herbert Walker Bush was connected to the assassination of JFK. Once you see this documentary though there should be no doubt in your mind that it's true. The evidence is overwhelming and as the author of this documentary, John Hankey says, "If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life". Did you know that Daddy Prescott Bush was Hitler's chief banker in the U.S. before 1942? Did you know that George H.W. Bush was in the CIA and in Dallas when Kennedy was killed? This video explores the many connections between George Bush and the Kennedy Assassination and makes a very convincing argument that he was the operational leader of the most important coup in American history.

vimeo.com...

Hard to find on YouTube, You can now watch it on netflix

Mod Note:
Starting A New Thread? Look Here!
edit on 10/22/12 by Hefficide because: Altered all caps title and added "ex" external content tags.

oh, sorry about the all caps...

this video is amazing, all should see imo
edit on 22-10-2012 by cornucopia because: added a comment.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

The evidence is overwhelming and as the author of this documentary, John Hankey says, "If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life".
Then why doesn't someone?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by cornucopia

The evidence is overwhelming and as the author of this documentary, John Hankey says, "If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life".
Then why doesn't someone?

the people have the true power, we must share this and all hidden truths so the people will rise up..

thank you

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
oddly enough I am watching this now

Dark Legacy dvd review

My brother is into conspiracy theory documentaries, so I've watched my fair share. Dark Legacy: George Bush and the Murder of John F. Kennedy is like many of these documentaries:

it is on netflix

it is the highlights

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
bump for truth, we need justice asap..

thank you

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
so lets arrest bush before he dies..

he is arrested, imagine it is so, thank you

new topics

top topics