It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myth of the ATS Cool Kids Club ( How To Win The Game Of ATS )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I don't know who sent you to that club, but its NOT the cool club

If you were sent there I smell conspiracy!!

I get your point though, its like high school, eventually you graduate and there are other kids waiting till next year. I do look forward to what is to come after the elections though, hopefully that is the reason for not as many interesting threads, I know the day after, everything that I wrote that was overlooked because of all the "political madness" I am going to rebump... forget that

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Honestly, I feel like I'm part of the younger generation who just might get the change we're all looking for. I don't believe in either party and yet I believe in the principles our republic was founded on. I try not to cheerlead for one party or the other because I know they're both screwing us.

Ron Paul may not have gotten very far in this election but I can assure you his ideals will live on forever.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

on an on topic note... i've been here a while, and I was never invited into the ats cool kids club...

BS, you initiated one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still kicking your ass though.

Cool? Please don't need that outside of July and August. Then it's frickin essential.

Ah you got me there, but I am half right though. You cant invite yourself to your own football thread. But I do consider that sneaking in... like the other ats gangs I've infiltrated.

BTW seasons still early.
edit on 10/22/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You guys could always do a write-in. I guess I'd be willing to move into the white house if I really had to...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

ADV! LTNS either! how ya been?

panty raid of '10! haha

I thought people would've forgotten about that by now....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

ADV! LTNS either! how ya been?

panty raid of '10! haha

I thought people would've forgotten about that by now....

Been well, and you? Actually Ive been horrible, but its a head cold. I am throwing in the towel on healthy living, taking up smoking again, I ate a 1/2 a pack of bacon the other day ( heffs subliminal msgs after 5 yrs of swearing off of bacon and other things), I might start drinking ( and making another sleeper account here for my inevitable drunken banning), eating lots of high fructose corn syrup so Im in a 24/7 manic state, and Im (seriously) considering quitting my "work", shutting my phone off, and letting them drown .. while I happily smoke myself to death on ATS all fall and winter.

So,, wanna start a riot and round up the cool kids? I figure we will fit right in with the political rioting anyway. Wait, was this a serious thread?? SORRY HEFF!!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It's serious AND fun!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Ill continue the convo in a U2U. (its gettin off topic here)

For the E-rioting with the cool kids (on topic) I cannot help you there... unfortunately if I did riot, I'd be rioting against myself... because... I'm part of my local govt now
but then again rioting against myself would fit my MO... so who knows...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

You have authoritah????

That's freaking awesome!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yes, very weak Authoritah tho.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh sure, I go to grab a bite of dinner and you guys start a RIOT while I'm gone!

What should I write on the picket signs?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Someone up "there" doesn't like you

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Oh sure, I go to grab a bite of dinner and you guys start a RIOT while I'm gone!

What should I write on the picket signs?

What to write on your sing??
"Thank you, Lord, for thinkin' 'bout me. I'm alive and doin' fine."

edit on 22-10-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Once again I am awed by your wonderful writing skills, and the talent you have for expressing your thoughts so well.

I appreciate what you were trying to teach us with this thread, yet I'm not convinced I could ever be part of the cool kids club, because I'm not sure, however hard I tried ,that I could express myself as intelligently and eloquently as so many of the members here. There are such well read ,intelligent members on here, who often say what I would like to say one hundred times better than I could. They are the cool club to me, with or without borders, and I appreciate having ATS so that I can learn from them.

I am learning how to say what I have to say with as much respect as I would like to receive, but that isn't always easy when you are met with what you consider to be rude responses to your posts. I have made rude remarks and most likely I have made what some consider to be rude remarks, when in fact I thought I just being honest, but it is a learning curve , and I'm sure I will never stop learning and growing.

So, even if I never make it to the cool kids table, I am grateful to learn from others in so many ways, and on so many issues, often from those who may not be considered the "cool kids".

I do have much respect for many who may not think like I do on various issues, and I often hope they realize this,even if I should happen to challenge something they say in a post.

Once again Heff, another thought provoking thread, and one that really made me ponder a few things.

I hate to admit it, even to myself, but I think my crush level just deepened for you.

Edit: I totally suck at proof reading..

edit on 22-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

As of late I have noticed quite a few posts, seemingly from a resentful point of view, from multiple sources... all inferring that ATS has a clique of people who "matter more" or who might receive special favor, from both staff and from the membership at large.

Long time reader, love the site. If people see it that way, that speaks more about them than the site. Thank you for the opportunity to exchange information.
edit on 24-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
As far as I was concerned, the entire site was the cool kids club or did I miss the memo?

But really, cool is subjective/relative... what you think is cool could be the opposite to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to take a moment and thank all the other cool kid club members for that AWESOME party we had last weekend at the undisclosed location. It was LEGENDARY!!

Whew, can you believe she did that??

Oh, and how about when he started that thing with the stuff he had? Whew!

It was pretty darn amazing!

Oh well, anyway.... see you guys at our next party, you know where, you know when

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join