It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dibbuk Box with Jason Haxton; New information and Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by door_to_anima

Before we get too rambunctious here, make special note of the fact that I am not in any way angry - not with you, nor with my long time friend Jason Haxton.

As far as reading the book is concerned, I think that if you actually read it you will find that I was a contributing writer for a vast amount of the book's content.

Once again -

1.) Other than the military police detail at certain US Marine Corps bases, my brother has never been employed as a law enforcement officer.

2.) My grandmother was never in a concentration camp. She only had one family. She emigrated to the U.S. long before the onset of WWII. She was not Polish. She had no interest in, and little if any knowledge of Kabbalah or mysticism of any kind. She never worked in a retail establishment, nor did she own a small store of any kind.

3.) The women in the story never try to trap a DYBBUK that they try to use as a weapon against the NAZIS.

Now then, if you can show me any PROOF to the contrary, either within the pages of Jason's book, or from outside, real world sources, I will buy you a brand new hat.

Just remember, a lot of what you are referring to is very familiar to me on a word by word basis because the words you think you read correctly are words that I wrote. I have certainly read the rest a few times as well.

As far as a podcast is concerned - get in touch with me and we can set up a time as soon as you like. Or, just pay more attention to the things you read and if you aren't real certain about your retention skills, take it easy when you go slamming a person's history, family, reasoning, abilities, creativity, purpose, rationale, etc. around. As I said earlier, I am not angry. But some of the crap you guys have been trying to push is enough to seriously piss the f*ck out of a less refined individual.

Peace out.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mannis

Before we get too rambunctious here, make special note of the fact that I am not in any way angry - not with you, nor with my long time friend Jason Haxton.

As far as reading the book is concerned, I think that if you actually read it you will find that I was a contributing writer for a vast amount of the book's content.

Once again -

1.) Other than the military police detail at certain US Marine Corps bases, my brother has never been employed as a law enforcement officer.

2.) My grandmother was never in a concentration camp. She only had one family. She emigrated to the U.S. long before the onset of WWII. She was not Polish. She had no interest in, and little if any knowledge of Kabbalah or mysticism of any kind. She never worked in a retail establishment, nor did she own a small store of any kind.

3.) The women in the story never try to trap a DYBBUK that they try to use as a weapon against the NAZIS.

Now then, if you can show me any PROOF to the contrary, either within the pages of Jason's book, or from outside, real world sources, I will buy you a brand new hat.

Just remember, a lot of what you are referring to is very familiar to me on a word by word basis because the words you think you read correctly are words that I wrote. I have certainly read the rest a few times as well.

As far as a podcast is concerned - get in touch with me and we can set up a time as soon as you like. Or, just pay more attention to the things you read and if you aren't real certain about your retention skills, take it easy when you go slamming a person's history, family, reasoning, abilities, creativity, purpose, rationale, etc. around. As I said earlier, I am not angry. But some of the crap you guys have been trying to push is enough to seriously piss the f*ck out of a less refined individual.

Peace out.

All of the following are screenshots from the book:

Havala is Ethel Part 1

The above says that Ethel owned a sundries store, and near the bottom it starts to talk about how Ethel (Your grandmother according to the book) is Havala.

Havala is Ethel Part 2

It says in the above shot, and I quote "There was no doubt she was Kevin's Havala" referring to Ethel. It also speaks about her using Jewish magic, whether that is true or not is up to the audience to decide; this is apparently what Jason found out from your brother in the book.

Havala and the Kabbalah

Above is where it shows that Havala used the Kabbalah, it also mentions how she played around with summoning spirits.

Trapping a Dibbuk

The above shows where Havala had attempted to trap a dibbuk and apparently the story is from you.

The concentration camp

The above shows where Havala and her family was said to have been sent to a concentration camp, and she was the only survivor. It is later in the book that you find out her name is Havala, and it was because Jason sent you to find out more about the box from the family you allegedly bought it from.

So again Kevin, I'm sorry if it's false, or wrong, but there it is above, screenshots straight from the book stating the very things you say are untrue. I'm of course impartial to what's true or not, I really don't care, but anyone who reads the above will see where I got the information from. I didn't read it "wrong", its blatantly stated there for all to see.

I've left my email for you to get in contact, I can't find yours; so if you want to clear the story up and tell your side, get in touch.

P.S: I want that new hat

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I don't live that far from Kirksville. Our local news, Fox4 Kansas City, did a segment on this for Halloween.

Here is the link to the segment they did with Jason Haxton, if anyone is interested.

Link

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What the hell?

This thread is so interested, and it just stopped, out of the blue. Was that really Mannis? Why did he get so angry over the claims that were in a BOOK that he claimed HE helped write?

I feel there is so much more to this story, that I'm missing out on

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

My name is Lars Menk. I'm an expert family researcher [=> avotaynu.com/books/Menk.htm] and would like to correct a few statements about Kevin's grandmother, Ethel.

Ethel MANNIS never was imprisoned in a German KZ (concentration camp). She was born in the Russian Empire and came to the USA around 1902. She married Irving Maxwell MANNIS (b. 07 Dec 1893 in Russia), Kevin's grandfather, in ca. 1923. They lived in Worcester, MA, and moved to Los Angeles around 1935, where they still lived in the 1940's.

Ethel died at Sacramento on 24 September 1999. According to her death certificate, she was born on Dec. 05, 1897, but according to earlier records she was born either in 1900 [1930 U.S. census], 1899 [1940 U.S. census], or even on Dec. 05, 1902 [in 1993, U.S. Public Records Index, Vol. 1]. So she might have been very old, probably between 98 and 100 years, but not 103 years, which Kevin might not have known.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join