It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Financial Meltdown is a Prophecy from Jesus 2000 years Ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Enoch I think you're right. As I read your thread this song just kept coming to mind and resonating as clear as a damn bell. If I may ?

SnF
edit on 22-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Jesus for President
a toe tapping gospel

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I take things at face value and see things for what they are. Seeing hidden meanings and predicting the future using a 2000 year old book is nothing short of delusion.

I have a buddy that thinks he can pick winning lotto numbers by studying past numbers and he has paranoid schizophrenia. He also thinks the mob runs the lotto commission. I'm still waiting for him to hit the mega millions.

I guess if you could convince me their is a invisible person living in the sky that watches and knows everything we do. I might be gullible enough believe a 2000 can predict the future.

edit on 22-10-2012 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Good call:

"When interviewed by Rolling Stone magazine, John Fogerty was asked, "Does 'Who'll Stop The Rain' contain lyrically specific meanings besides the symbolic dimension?" His response: "Certainly, I was talking about Washington when I wrote the song, but I remember bringing the master version of the song home and playing it. My son Josh was four years old at the time, and after he heard it, he said, 'Daddy stop the rain.' And my wife and I looked at each other and said, 'Well, not quite.'" (thanks, Brett - Edmonton, Canada, for above 3)"

"Watched the Tower Grow."

Isaiah 9

"The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars."

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Oh. So the moral of the story, parable, is that we should know our (financial) place. Let the rich keep there money and when they steal it from us we should just know our place.

Sounds like a bankers wet dream.

This thread is about finance and global melt down right ? Just checking.

Debt must always be paid. When I earn $50, the debt was paid by my work before the $50 arrived in my hand. A thief comes along and steals what I earned. He now takes possession of the $50, but now owes the debt for what was taken. I am now down $50. I am then obligated to earn another $50 because of the debt the thief produced. In the end, the debt he owes is given back to me as payment in multiples in the end for being wronged. The enemy becomes the footstool.

As the Bible says, "They have their reward."

Matthew 6:20

But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.

Psalm 127:1

A song of ascents. Of Solomon. Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.

What does it mean in the Bible about the house and the builders? Builders are those who possess a mind. The mind is the builder. A house is where we reside now and in the future. What we do now is bound in heaven and what we loose here is loosed in heaven. The purpose is building the next house. All souls occupy a dwelling and the builder is responsible for directing the work on the next building. Goat hair tents lead to mud and brick. After mud and brick, the builder can used stone. Eventually, there is a solid foundation and structure that cannot be moved. The wilderness and nomadic life is replaced with the solid footing of a house unmoved.

Men who build their own house build in vain. In my signature, there is an article on goat hair tents that explains this story from the root morphology of the Hebrew language.

John 14:2
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Jesus the Way to the Father

5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

edit on 22-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

There was no debt unpaid in the parable I cited, only unmet expectation. The master underestimated the ability of his servant and was disappointed that he didn't invest the money, bring interest to his investment. As a result, the master took the money from the servant, who had faithfully kept it, and sent him into the darkness to starve to death.

This is a picture of the greed that drives inflation and crushes the little guy, who's priorities are not wealth, and doesn't live life with an intent of greed and usury.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I like the post OP. S&F. only time will tell

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Isaiah 9 ?

Hell ya ! I follow you. NYC they planted one after......We seem to share some discernment qualities. Tho I see yours as more educated and well read.

Good thread OP !
edit on 22-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

There was no debt unpaid in the parable I cited, only unmet expectation. The master underestimated the ability of his servant and was disappointed that he didn't invest the money, bring interest to his investment. As a result, the master took the money from the servant, who had faithfully kept it, and sent him into the darkness to starve to death.

This is a picture of the greed that drives inflation and crushes the little guy, who's priorities are not wealth, and doesn't live life with an intent of greed and usury.

It's a concept called stewardship and you are confusing this with ownership. You own nothing here in the wilderness of life. You think and move, nothing more. Your hair grows for you and your eyes see. You do none of it. God has given it to you and you are a steward of this gift. You can think and move only. You own nothing here.

A steward is a person who manages another's property or financial affairs; one who administers anything as the agent of another or others.

Stewardship is the position and duties of a steward, a person who acts as the surrogate of another or others, especially by managing property, financial affairs, an estate, etc.

Wikipedia

If you think anything here in this life is yours, think again. This is your inheritance from the Father who gives it to the one with the birthright.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So, who are the money changers/bankers in this parable? Why does the master value their service above the servant's experience. Clearly, the master has underestimated the financial acuity and intellectual ability of his servant, for him to be so harsh. Isn't an investment a gamble? How ethical is it for the master to disown the servant because the master broke even?

Did the servant need money to reap and gather straw from lands other than his masters? Can a life be simplistic, with one living within ones' needs only, and not out to make more and more money, all the time, and still be worthy?

The global financial breakdown that society is experiencing is due to greedy bankers, politicians and businessmen who do not value ordinary people. They want more, more revenue, more sales, higher prices and higher taxes. They are insatiable and relentless, like the master of the parable. If they don't get more, more, more, they'll crush you, throw you out like rubbish and never look back, just like the master in the parable.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You and I are caught up in what others see as a fable.
Five year plans for new deals wrapped in golden chains

I've never seen Fogerty as anything less than a prophet. I think it's one of the main reasons the business treated them so poorly. They knew.

edit on 23-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes...

You've left quite a mess here under your stewardship
You thought you figured it out but you'll learn your place in this
Might take some convincing for you to see the truth
There are so many things we've got in store for you.

Thread

edit on 23-10-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Wow, another brilliant thread and so well thought out.

It amazes me that you don't get more stars and flags!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya

Wow, another brilliant thread and so well thought out.

It amazes me that you don't get more stars and flags!

Thank you. The next in this series of threads is found here. LINK Consider the Secret Message in the Sign of Jonah.

Then, compare this verse to what you read:

Hosea 6:2, "After two days he will revive us, On the third day He will raise us up."

Brilliant is more a word to use for God. I am merely noticing.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

There's a great deal of symbolism in that song. Mirrored in the lyrics are images of one true Master and the master that took the house. Genesis 6 and Enoch outline the master that took the house and knew the day of his judgment. Enoch gives the timing of this judgment and the song reflects the lament that it is over. Time to go down as the lyrics say.

Count down to the end
Gotta make it come faster, faster
Right around the bend
Is a coming disaster
Count down to the end
And we're headed their faster
Come on down my friend
It's time to meet your master

The glory in this is found in grace and mercy. The true Master allows us a way out through repentance. The fallen angels (That's us) have come down from their first estate to be with the daughters of men.

Jude 1

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

On the other hand, there are some of us here that are not of this father, but are form the Father above. We are here for quite another reason. Are the Sons of Light affected by the Sons of Darkness? Yes. Read this thread: LINK

It's a cosmic battle fought on a battlefield called Earth. The light will win and there is no getting around this fact. Repentance is offered to all that are here wearing the water of baptism. That is again, all of us.

The song laments as if there is no other choice. There is and I have presented it here to the shine a light in a dark place.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Forget good and bad and concentrate on the rod of polarity. So we dance with serpents and sing with pixies. Excellent thread op.

What's the time Mr. Wolf?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Original Poster, I don't know how to take your religious framing of the basic premise but I will say this:

ALL BANKING IS INHERENTLY FRAUDULENT.

All banking is fractional reserve banking.

That is, lending of fictional or counterfeit money.

Or embezzling people into thinking they were paid when they really were not or into thinking they have a given amount of money when they really have far less.

And awarding yourself money (all of which is created in the same manner: out of nothing by banks) for perpetrating this fraud.

It is not just central banking that is inherently fraudulent.

All banking is.

And so is earning a profit. Especially an unearned profit. That is, more than fair pay for the services you provide.

We would not even need profit were it not for the bankers.

Money should be worth more and more as time passes. That is to say, you ought to be able to buy more and more with the same amount of money as time passes.

We would not need to either overcharge our customers or underpay our employees or both.

We could merely work for a living and only demand to be paid what our work or contribution is truly worth, without trying to sucker our customers or exploit our employees in order to get as much out of them for as little as possible.

This is not so, as you well know.

Despite ever increasing efficiency, automation and productivity gains our money is worth less and less.

Because of the private institutions of fraud chartered by the government to exploit us all.

Issuing money is redistribution of purchasing power. It is a form of taxation. It ought only be within the government's attributes.

What the banking system does is taxation without representation, without consideration (on the part of the banking system) or participation in the profits earned, by those taxed through the inflation that pays for the loans extended by the banking system.

The banking system, thus, is a shadow government. Serving no-one other than itself and accountable to no one.

Indeed, we are all serfs on its domain.

Which we have given to it out of our own volition and stupidity. And to it we have sold ourselves and our children and our children's children into bondage.

We show no mercy or kindness or charity or empathy or consideration to ourselves yet treat the iniquitous parasite as we ought treat ourselves.

The money supply DOES NOT need to grow with the economy.

This is bald faced lie.

What needs to grow with the economy is the ratio between the entire money supply and its smallest possible subdivision.

A ratio which, with the advent of electronic currency such as Bitcoin, can be arbitrarily large, without requiring expansion of the money supply.

And even if you were to claim that the more practical option is to expand the money supply then this ought be achieved by moving the decimal point one place to the right every so often.

Such that everyone suddenly has and earns 10 times as much money as they did before but everything also costs 10 times as much as it did before and no net redistribution of purchasing power occurs.

It ought not be achieved, in any way shape or fashion, by arbitrarily loaning some new money printed out of thin air to an elect few at a time and keeping a fraction of this new money for yourself as interest on the money you created out of thin air and loaned to whom ever.

That is simply counterfeiting of money.

“The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing.”

William Paterson, founder of the Bank of England in 1694, then a privately owned bank

It is normal and proper for people who worked yesterday be paid more money than people who work today.

Because the work done yesterday enables and gives value to the work done today.

Where would we be today without the work of the man who discovered fire and how to produce it on demand?

Where would we be without the work of the man or men who invented and perfected the wheel?

Writing?

Algebra and geometry?

The ball bearing?

Hydraulics?

The internal combustion engine?

The vacuum tube?

The transistor.

That is why the money supply ought to be fixed, unchanging.

If you had not laid the foundation and the ground floor the day before yesterday and raised the walls yesterday you would not be able to build the roof, today. Would you?

Or it would not make much sense or be of much use, would it?
edit on 2013/10/14 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well that was a interesting and insightful read. Thank you for not making it a sermon Enoch, that is much appreciated.

From the begining of your OP, in regards to theives. It is true, if someone steals $50 you must as the theifs victim procure another $50 some way somehow, unless another path is opened to where your $50 is no longer needed (this does happen, and sometimes more so than most would think).

Smoking does not always give you cancer. I've known more that received lung cancer who were non-smokers than smokers. What you stated was a incorrect statement, true in the essence of the analogy but incorrect as this is not always the case.

I do like how you, sipher'd the 666... Carbon, Atom's, and Money??? I do have that correct no??? The money part... Is where it felt stretched, not a discredit just a thinker of a postulation... It could very well be true...

I do like the 3 days = 3k years, I've heard this many times in different regurgitations that 1 year, humanity time is equal to a heck of a lot more in regards to where the Elohim reside, so I can't discredit the validity just wonder if 1year is really = 1k years...

I did like the overall presentation and OP... Thank you for the early morning read Enoch.

Best regards,

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

This entire scheme was pictured in Revelation 13. To see clearly, you simply need to know that Carbon is 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons.

Graphene Nano Technologies!!

Graphene Revolution - Interview on BBC World News
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sugmA-pll4k
www.youtube.com...

You seem to have calculated it!!

I was leaning to the structure of the atom as well in previous Mark of the Beast threads, but Carbon seems spot on. Especially to the times...

New meaning to "Carbon copy"!!
edit on 15-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

top topics

<< 1   >>

join