It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PITA hippocracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
PITA hippocracy
But is it hippocracy if your master is the Government? It is just another PsyOps. PITA yells about animal testing & this & that but when it is shown that there is no statistical difference in dental health between fluoridated communities and non-fluoridated and that the poison in the water affects animals with ill effects for no purpose, PITA runs away.

The same goes with the Sierra Club & other "Green" groups. They attack logging but when the subject of Hemp use to replace 50% of tree use, they run away. Hemp is not a drug and can be used for paper production without all the pollution. It can be used for other current tree uses as well. Do they push its legalization or follow their Government control?

Do the major media groups announce the restructured HIV for Asians released in Thailand? Do they talk about the 200 odd youths between 18 and 24, trained, armed and paid for by FEMA & DHS? This could have been an opportunity to show how the Government was lowering unemployment.

With the DHS showing no terrorists threats stopped by their centers at least the FBI can show all the terrorists they have set up and stopped. Does this mean that the FBI is way better then the DHS?

A conspiracy is by default an illegal event. If it is done by the Government then it is not a conspiracy because it is by default not illegal.

Is Obama throwing the election because he is going on to lead the UN? (new rumor)

Is Obama White (not a racist remark - just Obama appears to have stolen a lot of Romney's ideas & Mass. is one of the top picks for the first state to declare bankruptcy) going to win and keep us in wars & taxes?

Does your vote really count & are you really going to vote Democrat or Republican?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Surrealism.

What about PITA?

It was all a dream - Notorious B.I.G.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Damn now you are taking away Pita as well??
I love Pita sandwiches, those little pockets are scrumptious.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Last I checked, pita were being dipped into hummus.

Now...........PETA on the other hand, welllllllllllllllll..they tried their damnedest to rescue that poor hummus.
Tooooo late....pita and I had annahilated it all!!!!

Namaste....................

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is this about PETA? Or is there a joke here I missed...sorry if that's the case.

2nd

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think the OP means P.E.T.A.

People Eating Tasty Animals, of which I support 100%.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OK
A typo Freudian slip
Pain In The Ass
PETA

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And what exactly is hippocracy? An advocate group for hippos?
I think they might disagree(hippo's that is)
edit on 21-10-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

You beat me to it! I told a friend of mine that rather different meaning for PETA and next thing I know, he's designed his next project with a character standing among a real PETA group (in the poster) with the Tasty sign like a picket sign. Oh the class laughed hard for awhile over that one. Obviously, no actual PETA members among them. This state almost declares state Holidays for Turkey and Deer firearm seasons...so it was a safe assumption.
Love it!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Honestly, did he think he was good? Did people stop him in the street and say "My god man, just how on earth did you imagine this outrageously hilarious twist of meaning to the acronym P.E.T.A. -- I mean in all of human history and in all of the entire history of the cosmos, not a single person has ever been able to deduce such fantastic hilarity. We should write book about you and study you for being so absolutely unique amongst humanity."

I mean they should, he sounds like a real bright spark.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You misunderstood me....and it's my bad, I wasn't clear. I'm a college student in a degree program for a graphics design degree. (marketing and illustrating books..that sort of thing) He threw this into a class project that wasn't seen outside the classes in that room...and everyone did, in fact, find it quite amusing.

Missouri is an odd state when it comes to that sort of thing. Some of the most devoted animals rights people I know, I've met around here and good people too. At the same time, I ask 'em each year if they managed to get a turkey or deer. Some years they do..some not. It's extremism and especially when that brings meddling in other people's business, that folks around here get downright irate about.

PETA ...the actual group, is known for the 'In your face' tactics and they make a trademark of it. That might go over great with areas like New York or LA's West Side where they're among like minded activist type people...but it's looked down on pretty hard where I live here. It tends to be a simpler outlook. To each their own and fences make for good, honest neighbors...on the OTHER side of them.

top topics

join