It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Higher Density Earth is HERE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
That explains why i feel i am in slow motion when i try run in dreams

In my dreams I run like I am underwater...#Strange

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

I must be slowing down, I'm going to have to re-watch that vid just to do the reading, couldn't do both, watch listen and read all at once.
Must be losing it.
Very interesting prospective though.

from my understanding, the animals represent our second dimension in our evolution.
We didn't start out with intellegence much higher than animal survival and perhaps our collective thoughts/energies drag the animal kingdom along with us as we pregress/evolve so too do they.
It's a shame that they have taken on such a disturbing aspect of humanity but perhaps also this is a reflexion of what we have already been through. The male/female violence of the ages which has filtered down to animal and so may even eventually filter down to plants also. Now there's a creepy notion. The squid also does this to females.

I don't really know if this is correct but there is also evidence of a mixing of 'spirits/energies' for human and animal also, as one example a young girl who lives down south (here is Aus) has a type of bat mixing. She has an extended finger and the same side of the body she has boney type sprouts which grow out of her arm and side which have to be constantly surgically removed. The general pop wouldn't even see half the hybrids and deformities of such mixing, but they are there.

I also believe that since were mostly energy on the move, that this also translates to our environmental conditions based on how and what we think. It is proven that your energy/thoughts can effect those around you, so it stands to reason this would also emenate to even the very building you reside in and the ground you walk on.
If you give no love to the land that sustains you, then eventually it will cease to sustain you, alternatively highly populated areas full of very spiritual people, that's how they have survived imo.
How can this type of energy not filter down through the animals and vegetation, vegetation being another step down. Keep going, that potentiality goes to the core of our planet and her heart. The two sustaining energies one above and one below, can't love one without the other really and you certainly can not survive without either one. But I digress, sorry.

I have also seen vids on the difference of positive thoughts and voiced words have on molecules of water.
It changes the make up so dramatically as to be shocking, positive - was perfect and the negative didn't resemble even a shadow of it's former self.
Enlarge that view, what happens to someone who is constantly told they are worthless or abused? Mostly they become damaged in some form or another from that verbal and mental negativety. Their curse then becomes to break that cycle and not to pass it on to their own children, some succeed and others don't. Then it perpetuates.

makes you wonder also, that when they send your blood away for testing, if the results have not been contaminated by the thoughts and words (aka energies) of those doing the testing. It is possible taking that into account.
So then the questions begs to be asked, does cancer exist at all? Indeed, what disease does or can in that light unless it is a completely energy neutral zone? which is impossible.

Perhaps then our next step in evolution is not what you can't see, but what you are in control of changing in a very real way of self expression and that of changing your form to suit your environment or thoughts. Some may even end up back as the animal, others .....well you could use your own imagination there

I don't know what's going to happen but what i do know is that everything we've ever known to be set in stone will be questioned again without contamination this time. Real freedom to think.

I hope someone has understood my ramblings
thanks for listening and to the op for a great thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Great vid

Did anyone see a pentagram in those shapes?

No?

now that IS interesting init?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

If I'm not mistaken, the conventional explanation for this sensation has to do with being tangled up and restricted by covers, so that you have to push harder to get the running sensation. That's assuming your muscles are moving in the real world when you're asleep; if you aren't a twitchy sleeper, I guess that wouldn't apply.
Then explain why I have the same feeling of running in slow motion when I'm underwater, not being tangle in my covers, and just wearing a swim suit!?!?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by Solasis

If I'm not mistaken, the conventional explanation for this sensation has to do with being tangled up and restricted by covers, so that you have to push harder to get the running sensation. That's assuming your muscles are moving in the real world when you're asleep; if you aren't a twitchy sleeper, I guess that wouldn't apply.
Then explain why I have the same feeling of running in slow motion when I'm underwater, not being tangle in my covers, and just wearing a swim suit!?!?

because the body of water is more dense thus limiting mouvment speed.

The difference is that Water unlike Air has Dampens WAY more Gravity! So when your body is surrounded by water you are subjected to less gravity!

Air however fails to dampen much of anything! It does have a thickness, but it only dampens cloths and very light matterials! In this case your body damp pretty much all gravity! Increasing mouvment freedom as well as greatly increasing Gravity effect override delay and acceleration!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

I must be slowing down, I'm going to have to re-watch that vid just to do the reading, couldn't do both, watch listen and read all at once.
Must be losing it.
Very interesting prospective though.

Ooof! Yeah if you've never seen the video or explored the idea in depth it's better to watch with all the annotations off, heh. The annotations are there for exploring it more deeply and even though I feel quite "comfortable" with the concepts in there, I still constantly have to pause the video if I want to combine the annotations with the video. So don't worry that you are slowing down, it's one of the "densest" (haha) presentations of information on visualizing multi-dimensional perception out there.

Here is an "updated" version that may be easier to follow:

edit on 23-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

what about a dimension that is a dot inside a dot!

going back ot a early pôst i did.

i used trees to deffine the structure of densities and posibilites!

a leaf is a end choice (or experiance) which bring you to a perception.

Perceptions within perceptions eventually branch in Less and less possibility, merging in thoughts patterns then, Conciousness!

Then those thoughts pattern eventually merge to a source which is brought hold to Reality by roots!

Those roots are Dreams, Desires, Aspirations, Intentions, Purposes, MOTIVES!

Guess what those roots feed of!! Of Water (high density energy).

Imagine how Powerful the intent of a thought from a counciousness must be to be able to transform from non-material to High density material!

This require a powerful emotion,vibration,.energy, catalyser. (see water).

A forest is a representattion of cosmic counciousness! We are all different universe to ourselves and we all connect each another throught water!

We don't make one, like the new age religion claims. We are simply just AWARE conscoiusly of Each others!

The more we connect and share with other trees! the bigger our tree grows!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So water is a higher density because you can fly (swim) and have less gravity?

What about birds, they are not in water but they can WALK , RUN, and FLY.

What about outer-space?

Which order would you put for all densities?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So water is a higher density because you can fly (swim) and have less gravity?

What about birds, they are not in water but they can WALK , RUN, and FLY.

What about outer-space?

Which order would you put for all densities?

I agree with what my cat said above....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
My eyes have been opened concerning dolphins. It seems Flipper was not so innocent after all and that explains that strange laugh he had. Save the dolphins---for tuna!

I am switching my allegiance to sharks. No hypocrisy in them.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

birds are different beings all together from humans! their body is diseign in condition.

an-i-mals are there for us to OB-Serve them!

throught observing there is so much to L-earn!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some muslims recite surahs while inhaling and exhale on water. Then one is to drink it for whatever purpose. I am also reminded of the incantation bowls used in the ancient Near-East.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No more 2ci... Please!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join