Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Higher Density Earth is HERE!

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes! it always had been here! for million of years! It is the hihger density Earth which created the lower density Earth!

the Atmo-Sphere that we currently live in, Air, is of Low Density, being unable to damp much of the effect of gravity on us! Therefore our body absorb it all, or most of it! (which mean in the lower density earth, It is easier to Run, and climb.

The Other density, wich is within the lower density. (when you pour oil in water, oil will get above and water below.) (same thing here.)

The higher density earth is simply Oceanic Life! As objects underwater are exposed to a much higher and more dense Atmo-Sphere. it makes it harder for them to Stick to the floor! Which makes it easier for them to Swim (fly) then run or climb.

During some dreams we have the impression to be almost like if we were underwater... (That is because in this dream, the atmosphere is of higher density! just like underwater.

Why do we feel pressure when we go deep underwater? Our bodies can let us explore the first bondries of the higher density, but they are not disiegned for higher density and if we stay too long underwater we die!

Same goes for higher density beings such as dolphins, if they leave to the lower density for to long, they will die!

Dolphins are Higher density humans! in a sense!


This however got to make you wonder! Why is that the Elites are trying so hard to Destroy marine life and poison the oceans! Now that we are seeing sinkholes starting to pop-up at different places. it begs the question.

Are the elites trying to Destroy the Higher Density Earth? Just to force us to stay on the lower density one?

that's all i have for now! cheers. Please if you come here as Grammar nazis, then refrain yourself from posting!




posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   


that's all i have for now!


That's all you have? I didn't understand any of it and that's all you have?


I know you might believe that you're explaining everything clearly but...

Peace



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11



that's all i have for now!


That's all you have? I didn't understand any of it and that's all you have?


I know you might believe that you're explaining everything clearly but...

Peace


i was just saying that the higher density earth is within our reality and is oceanic life! What you don't understand in this?



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Now, I am only on the fringes of these fringe topics; an interested observer, and not a hardcore and constant student of ET's, Extradimensionality, Vibration, or the Illuminati. Nonetheless, I feel that I will be speaking for many of us on this forum when I say:

wut

Or, to put it more eloquently:

What do you mean by "Higher Density Earth" precisely, besides underwater? What is the significance of it being here, or anywhere -- who proposed that there is such a thing, and that it has any significance? Why would it be an impressive deduction that it is here?



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds like you are becoming denser?
I can buy that.
edit on 10/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fight back

Originally posted by jude11



that's all i have for now!


That's all you have? I didn't understand any of it and that's all you have?


I know you might believe that you're explaining everything clearly but...

Peace


i was just saying that the higher density earth is within our reality and is oceanic life! What you don't understand in this?


If I understood Higher Density Earth, the rest might make sense I guess.

Please explain...

And don't think I'm being facetious in any way. I am truly interested.


Peace



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sounds like you are becoming denser?
I can buy that.
edit on 10/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)


You actually went there...


Peace



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I agree with the statements above. However, the information you put forward was interesting as I wasnt aware of any of it.

But with that said, if marine life live in a higher frequency, and the elites are destroying them..... Are you saying that humans may eventually live underwater? Lol.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That explains why i feel i am in slow motion when i try run in dreams



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
That explains why i feel i am in slow motion when i try run in dreams


If I'm not mistaken, the conventional explanation for this sensation has to do with being tangled up and restricted by covers, so that you have to push harder to get the running sensation. That's assuming your muscles are moving in the real world when you're asleep; if you aren't a twitchy sleeper, I guess that wouldn't apply.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I thought density was a state in which matter is thicker and harder to push through. I don't see how being underwater as apposed to being in the air is lower in density. Plus, correct grammar is good when trying to explain the difference being a high and low density earth.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sounds like you are becoming denser?
I can buy that.

We write our own future by what we invest in and the nature of that investment.


Originally posted by PunchingBag80
I thought density was a state in which matter is thicker and harder to push through. I don't see how being underwater as apposed to being in the air is lower in density. Plus, correct grammar is good when trying to explain the difference being a high and low density earth.

Thinking about it from this angle gave me an interesting way of looking at what the OP is trying to say.

"Everything" condensed into a singular point is the densest possible state. Consider the end state in the video about imagining the 10th dimension:
No movement is possible as there is no space to move in. This however, philosophically and metaphysically, would be the "true" state of Tao/Infinity/God/The Universe/Consciousness. The fewer "branches" expressed, the fewer options for movement/change.

The inverse state is every branch being completely separated. This would be a very expansive situation with a lot of room for movement/change... but is a very low density environment.

The catch being of course that in the more expansive "low density" environment... the separations result in lower capacity for awareness per branch. The awareness that is singular and aware of everything however is extremely high density... and the awareness that is split into just "on/off" has *almost* total awareness, but only one option for "change" within each state it can express.

I don't know that I buy the actual physical ocean being the future... but metaphorically speaking the idea is interesting regarding the "density" nature of consciousness and information.
edit on 21-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion
 


Thanks for taking literally the words of my mouth!

Yes i was not clear.

What i wanted to point is Low densities reality can affect higher density with ways nobody can beleive!

the ocean is maybe metaphorical and maybe not. Comparing and observing the behaviour of oceanic life within their Universe vs Ground life on their universe!

Trees somehow connect and feed of High density (water). And produce Oxygen as well as CO2 depending on the the sun being there or not!

We are somewhat the ballance as humans. We get to choose in what future we want to live in! If we let the elites destroying oceans, it'S a metaphorical way of saying that we want to stay in lower density.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit
 


yes somehow, and then at even higher density you got plants and trees.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of dolphin rape?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Around 14 people get raped by Dolphins each year.

Researchers studying dolphin behavior have been noticing an alarming trend in recent years. They have discovered rogue packs of adult male dolphins gang raping swimmers in open waters. Human decoys fitted with tracking devices have been dumped in open waters and observed from helicopter.

Scott Randleston of the Dolphin Research Institute of Boca Raton, has been studying dolphin behavior for 17 years, and came up with the decoy program. “In every case the decoy was set upon in a short time by groups of dolphins ranging from 8 to 20 young males. It seems there are gangs of dolphin predators roaming the open waters looking for humans to sexually assault. The dolphins in each case were observed circling the swimmer as one of the group grabbed them with their penis and dragged them under, then the others followed. You see dolphins have a prehensile penis, it is full of powerful muscles and they can wrap it around objects, such as a human wrist, ankle, neck, or waist. One could compare it to a boa constrictor or an elephant trunk….The decoys never resurfaced in any of the studies…. We tracked one of the decoys to an underwater cave where it had been repeatedly raped and torn apart by the dolphins. ”

There are at least 14 cases of dolphin rape reported each year in the United States, these usually occur near the shore where victims are able to escape before they can be dragged into a dolphin rape cave.




Higher density humans you say? Sure, why not.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 

Dolphin droogies out for a bit of the old interspecies in-out?
We have a cure for that.
edit on 10/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


Yeah Steven Spielberg makes a movie about dolphins raping humans.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion


The inverse state is every branch being completely separated. This would be a very expansive situation with a lot of room for movement/change... but is a very low density environment.

edit on 21-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)


Look at a tree and see every single leafs as a possible choice!

the closer you are to a leaf the lower the density of the branch is!
when you are close to the ground thought you have only one way in! to THE SOURCE (Water) (Higher density).

it kind of put it there for us! all choice become one! and there is a load of trees in a forest!

A leaf = a Choice
A Tree = a thought
A forest = a conciousness!



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Have you ever heard of dolphin rape?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Around 14 people get raped by Dolphins each year.

Researchers studying dolphin behavior have been noticing an alarming trend in recent years. They have discovered rogue packs of adult male dolphins gang raping swimmers in open waters. Human decoys fitted with tracking devices have been dumped in open waters and observed from helicopter.

Scott Randleston of the Dolphin Research Institute of Boca Raton, has been studying dolphin behavior for 17 years, and came up with the decoy program. “In every case the decoy was set upon in a short time by groups of dolphins ranging from 8 to 20 young males. It seems there are gangs of dolphin predators roaming the open waters looking for humans to sexually assault. The dolphins in each case were observed circling the swimmer as one of the group grabbed them with their penis and dragged them under, then the others followed. You see dolphins have a prehensile penis, it is full of powerful muscles and they can wrap it around objects, such as a human wrist, ankle, neck, or waist. One could compare it to a boa constrictor or an elephant trunk….The decoys never resurfaced in any of the studies…. We tracked one of the decoys to an underwater cave where it had been repeatedly raped and torn apart by the dolphins. ”

There are at least 14 cases of dolphin rape reported each year in the United States, these usually occur near the shore where victims are able to escape before they can be dragged into a dolphin rape cave.




Higher density humans you say? Sure, why not.



maybe you forgot to take in perspective all the Garbage and drugs the elites dumb in the oceans! it'S the same as the chemitrailing on us. Except it affect them much faster!

Water has memory and that memory reacts to words! Too little love expressed and too many toxic chemicals druging the source of life!



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fight back
 


Well I definitely agree we are polluting our earth, oceans most definitely included and that water is a special source that is often overlooked.

Water, Consciousness & Intent: Dr. Masaru Emoto




en.wikipedia.org...


Masaru Emoto (江本 勝 Emoto Masaru?, born July 22, 1943) is a Japanese author and entrepreneur, best known for his claims that human consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water. Emoto's hypothesis has evolved over the years of his research. Initially Emoto claimed that high-quality water forms beautiful and intricate crystals, while low-quality water has difficulty forming crystals. According to Emoto, an ice crystal of distilled water exhibits a basic hexagonal structure with no intricate branching. Emoto claims that positive changes to water crystals can be achieved through prayer, music, or by attaching written words to a container of water.

Since 1999 Emoto has published several volumes of a work titled Messages from Water, which contains photographs of water crystals next to essays and "words of intent." In addition to his books, Emoto also sells various water products from his websites and catalogs, which are purported to have healing properties derived from his research and experiments.

Emoto's ideas appeared in the popular documentary "What the Bleep Do We Know!?". Like the film, Emoto's work is widely considered pseudoscience by professionals, and he is criticized for going directly to the public with misleading claims that violate basic physics, based on methods that fail to properly investigate the truth of the claims.[1][2]
edit on 21-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join