It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I can probably set your mind at ease with all of this wonder about the pineal gland.

I like to consider all things available when approaching these uncharted waters. I say that because scientists actually know very little about the brain. You can confirm this as an example by reading the wiki on the 10% brain myth. It's pretty funny because they are pretty darn sure that the 10% brain myth is false, while they also indicate that we know very little about the brain. So which is it, is the question? Is it a myth, or do we not know enough to make that assesment?

There are several things to consider about this subject, and I feel honored to share the things that I have recently learned. The pineal gland has been thought of to be a third eye, by most, since the begining of time. Scientists have revisited the pineal gland a few times and come up with different findings each time. What I'm saying here is that they probably are all still wrong...

Take a good look at the following diagram...

pineal gland

It's obvious to see that the pineal gland seperates the cerebellum from the cerebral cortex. Again keep in mind that scientists know very little about how all works, I'm sure we can at least agree that it has something to do with the two parts working together. Is it possible that our so called subconscious is actually a disabled section of the brain? Dr. Michael Persinger recently proved that telepathy is real and accesable durring a test that involved his "God helmet." He had one person in room A hooked up to a god helmet plugged into a network and shined a flashlight into another subjects eyes in room B, and got a sympathetic response from the person in room A. Very scary.

There is also historical documentation that would also lead us to believe that we might have disabled powers as well. The bible. In genesis it is said that eating the fruit from the forbidden tree will make us gods, of course this is also where the first known punishment occured, that would place impunity between man and woman. If this was the removal of our very own telepathy, it would do just what he said it would. Since the bible seems to be a book of genocide filled with cruel inhumane punishements, it is possible that we also have other powers as well that have been disabled, remember we would have been like gods.

In my known research, I would assume that having telepathy would be a normal part of our design. The study of visits about those from other worlds that visit us, frequently turns up stories about how they seem to be able to talk to us without opening there mouths. It is possible that the very hair on the top of our heads also has something to do with powers? It sure isn't to keep our brains warm.

There has never been any test that can conclusivly prove that our brains are opperating at their optimum performance. We do however have many things that tell us that its not. As an example our brain size is ginormous considering what little it does for us. It's also big by comparison to body size when compared to all other life. Perhaps the best is the Savant, an autistic person with a crazy talent, and on a rare occasion no disability to go along with it, proves the brain can work better. Also people can live perfectly normal lives with one side of their cerebral cortex removed.
edit on 22-10-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Exactly what am I supposed to be flexing and or doing? I understand what muscles you are talking about, but I am not understand what your instructions are...

Am I supposed to just yawn voluntarily?

Edit: Okay, I read your posts, you said to get that rush in your ears then simply flex every muscle that was activated, correct?
edit on 22-10-2012 by DrWhom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

the most powerful drug is '___'. which is secreted by the pituitary. it is actually illegal tp purchase or have dmt in your possession. yet.. if u were to stop secreting dmt during ur day ud be dead. it is also documented that when ppl die dmt is is secreted in a heavy rush. this is what they have been using to philosophize and trace life after death theologies etc.

i also read that coc aine from my research on it's effects doesnt get u high. the coc aine merely stimulated the release of heavier portions of dmt. i agree with the war on drugs being a major farce in the war against spirituality. but we dont need drugs or any crutches as Reagan would put it. we can do it without artificial help.

it is your body. master it.. press some buttons. one might kill you. but like i mentioned before.. this i suppose u can say is still in beta lol. for example i almost paralyzed myself from the waist down by erroneously untwining the kundalini while in bad posture. i had just discovered that posture didnt matter in my meditation and i could achieve higher levels and oobs regardless of my posture or position. the kundalini however was a different story. as the snake start unwrapping from my spine it lodged in my butt cheeks. well when i woke up the next morning i was partially paralysed and i could feel extra spinal fluid slipping a disc out of place causing it. it took me about 2 months to sort it out which consisted of healing meditation, recoiling the kundalini and a 5 minute physical therapy i designed for the waist to have the kundalini relocked and the extra fluid dissipated off.

like i said this is currently not for the faint of heart.. but in my case.. absolutely worth it for the fact that existence and purpose is no longer a mystery to me. u need a strong mind, body and spirit. with willpower u will succeed. but u must have that.. get back up no matter how many times u are knocked down attitude implanted into ur very fibre and u can repair any damage.
edit on 22-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but I think you need to copy write this. Tebow is working on a claim. LOL Seriously, I have done this for years. I don't use it for football though. But I feel the blood rush when I pray hard for something, And I'm not religious. By others standards. Just in my own mind. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It has a fluttering sound. Very pleasing.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I know exactly what you're talking about. And although I can't really do it voluntarily, it is the sensation I get when I experience sleep paralysis. Not always good. I've felt it so intensely that it was almost unbearable. Like a long dip on a rollercoaster or being tickled to the point you can't stand it.
I think I've learned to control it a little, though.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the only warning that will be issued in this thread.

There is a ZERO-TOLERANCE for drug discussion on ATS.

Just to clarify...

Please do not reply to this post.
Stay on topic.

ETA
This thread will be briefly closed to allow members to read this post.
edit on Mon Oct 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Reopened 10.26 EDT
edit on Mon Oct 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Author of OP - please look into the book "Taioist Yoga - Alchemy and Immortality". You will find that the processes you describe constitute a small piece (extremely important, but just a small portion nonetheless) of an ancient system of Chi Gong which can develop oneself even further than you hint at. It is the hidden core of Eastern internal martial arts, until very recently kept secret from all but a select few of those deemed worthy. It is very real, and very dangerous in the wrong hands. The pineal gland is just one of many energy foci throughout the body, don't neglect the others =)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a couple of years ago I discovered (invented) a yoga-based workout routine which, as time went on, I developed this ability you describe. I do this all day every day and while people are looking at me, I have undercover methods of accomplishing it.

in fact, I have found a system of (nervous system?) correspondences which when actively stimulated have an orchestrated effect which is centered upon the muscle groups you have mentioned...

for example: before performing the neck flexsion, press your fingers upward into your collarbone while tilting your head and looking-up into the neck-flex.

perfecting my various techniques has led to very profound effects in my life. haha! I thought I was the only one!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I know exactly what you are talking about, however I have no problem focusing the blood flow with my eyes open.
I never thought it anything special, myself.

But, I never thought about using to boost brain power, maybe I will practice with it. More likely I will just have a yawning fit

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
OP-I tried this, and it produced a sensation that first felt when I was in a "Spirit-filled" Evangelical Christian church. A rush of blood that went to the top of my head and temples and then down to my spine, giving me chills on my shoulders. I used to feel that all of the time, and thought it was the Holy Spirit.

One time, it knocked me to the ground, and every muscle in my body strained against each other, completely paralyzing me. My eyes rolled up into my head, or so I'm told. When I could finally move, I went to my knees, and it felt like wave after wave of power poured down from somewhere above me. It was so intense, I pleaded for it to stop, which it finally did.

I felt it again, years later, when I was standing on the roof of a tall building. There was an exhaust vent on the top that shot out warm air from the building and I used to stand there in the cold, enjoying the contrast. The warm air would hit me in the back and top of the head, and I would feel the blood rush, plus something like a marble rolling around inside my skull. This was accompanied by a sort of "waking fugue" state, or trance, where I felt like I had no desires or worries. It was blissful, except that I felt like "I" was disappearing; that is, my sense of individual consciousness was being absorbed into something greater. I had to fight to keep from being permanently lost in it-even though I knew that I would never feel sad again, I wanted to be me-separate, and grounded in the real world.

So what the heck was that all about?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

I doubt it will help your condition it might exacerbate it. However you most likely need to get shunts placed in your ears. With your eustachian tube blocked you leave yourself open to infections like, otitis media, strep throat, sinusitis, and possibly tonsilitis. If you can a find a free clinic or low income clinic you should definately go.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There are so many great responses here that I am really glad I made this thread. Thank you for the information and recommendations. I have something running on my computer I can not interrupt so forgive e me if I do not address each post individually. I am using my cell phone and it is difficult to navigate on such a small screen.

Some one asked about the benefits of this. I touched on that but let me expand. For me, it does everything from cleanse my body of toxins to enhance my meditation. Physically I feel more efficient. I have healed bad wounds and recovered from intoxications. The healing is a no pain no gain scenario.

This practice is.best done in conjunction with regular meditation. Intent was mentioned, yes. It is ash a direction of energy as it is a direction of blood. It is in fact better done on your exhale. Rhythmic breathing sets a pace for your heartbeat amongst other things. Establishing a frequency of pumps in conjunction with your heart beat and breathing will happen naturally.

It is best when you can establish a loop of this process where you don't really stop. When you generate a constant flow.of oxygenated blood into your brain. It becomes almost effortless and the only strain is in the extra push of the blood deeper into your skull. I have managed to establish a rhythm that I can maintain for several minutes in which I never release the first pump. I loop it. I have also developed my muscles.to the.point where that is possible.

If you are starting out set time aside that is distraction free. If you do not meditate already please spend some time learning to do so before any attempt at any advanced technique. If you do meditate and feel you are ready then start by assuming a comfortable posture sitting any which way you feel is best for you. Keep you head and neck straight and focus.on identifying the muscles. If you know them already then focus on making the pumps longer and deeper. The follow through pump is.necessary where you take the force from the frontal lobe and push it deeper inside the skull.

That is why I say to close your eyes or that they will close instinctively when you try and follow through and? especially to loop the pumps for constant flow.
I don't want to get in trouble but the "stuff" the pineal gland secrets will flow more heavily to the rest of your body.

It is recommended that you set time aside where you can relax and experience the effects safely.

Prolonged sessions are not recomened unless you want to have a very intense " journey " you will be recovering. From for the next few days.....lol
I said this already but I will rep!eat it just in case. Prolonged sessions will cause a fast increase in body temperature which makes the meditation more intense. If you have a day or two to get through the effects try it before sle?ep with the intention of doing it as you sleep. You will have severe body aches and a terrible fever and head ache.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've snooped around the site for sometime and I guess like a lot of people it takes that one thread to get you to join. This would be it for me. Regarding the technique he's 100% on. Best way to do it is holding your mouth wide open to kick start a yawn. When you hear the rush try to keep it going after the yawn has ended. I thought I was alone in this little phenomenon. I've been doing this since I was a kid and never thought it was anything too special, but I always wondered why no one else knew what the hell I was talking about. The biggest gain I've noticed over the years is my senses become more sensitive and I become highly focused. Not saying I can pull any Matrix stunts, but when I've needed the little extra to pull ahead of the pack it certainly helps. The first sense you'll notice become greater is your hearing.

That aside I'm going to offer a fair warning to the writer and anyone using this technique. Seldom use it.
I've been doing this for well over 20 years (when I learned how as a young man). It will work, but regular use will have adverse effects. The first effect, with your hearing increasing it will bring on stong migraines. Hearing a lot of voices in public places will instantly drive you out. Not to mention hearing things you'd rather not. Cognitively your mind will begin to process information faster. Abuse it and you'll start to understand what it's like to suffer from PTSD. Your thoughts will snowball. Your hand eye coordination will also increase. Extensive use can lead to some shaking. Your vision, well you might start seeing some things others can't. (Maybe I'll shar another time) I've even asked my doctor and eye doctor about it. Both were perplexed. Worst effect I believe from it all is I think I've actually gotten to the point were the balance between my mind and my body has been tipped in favor of my mind. How's that bad? Well, when you touch something hot you should pull back right? Or if you feel pain from lifting an extremely heavy object you should drop it? Simple things I've taken for granted I now have to make an effort to remember. I clearly did it to often. Please keep what I'm saying in mind if you decide to try this. It's a lot like building a muscle. Do it to much and you'll give yourself a strain.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Do you "have" to focus on those exact muscles? Or just any muscle in the region? And I didn't see the word "imagine" anywhere, even though this focus exercise of internal muscles is itself an act of imagination.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

the ear ringing does not come from the ear... (facepalm).

it's a vibration, energy, that comes from the brain....

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
BIHOTZ-

I have to admit when I read your post that I thought you were a nutjob. Then I figured I would try it it and after about the 3rd time it definitely worked. Very pleasurable feeling. I'm not too sure about the psychic stuff (no offense) but everything else is legit.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

lol, ouch...

The mysteries of the human mind..

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reflexlm

I just had the same experience.

Quite Weird!!

But then you consider the notion that there is some "astral double" body which transmutes the activity of the mind upon some 'double' in an organ of your brain.

Such a weird idea, yet it appears to have validity.

The ecstasy almost felt like a 'turning inwards' feeling. Its was very intense.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IamTeotwayki

I agree with your assessment. I just wanted to reiterate something. You don't need to open your mouth or actually yawn, I said that to help people get a feel for the muscles I was talking about. You can do it standing right next to someone and they would never notice. I guess we each have our own preferred way....
Glad you decided to join. Welcome to the family!
edit on 23-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join