It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One of the ways to tell if you have damaged your inner ear is to observe the "earwax" that people have to clean out of the ear from time to time. If you notice that it is abnormally dark it may be partially infused with small quantities of blood from tiny blood vessels which have burst. Sometimes the wax will be very dark and obviously infused with dead, dry blood.

I'm out of this thread. Good luck to all.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by ipsedixit

I was doing the "popping of the ears" thing and allowing the sound of the rushing in my ear drums to continue as long as possible. I believe that was what was recommended.
Now, what mystical exercise do I do to get rid of the ringing in my ears?

oh wow.. u were doing the popping of your ears thing?

not my area.. let the OP take this one. i wouldve gone for the yawning excercise so that you can trace the blood flow around your temples to the third eye region between the brow. then u would understand how to relax and let the meditation flow along that same channel. this is what the OP instructed.

if ur ears are still ringing.. go see a doctor.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

u guys do understand that this tinnitus cannot occur unless a physical sound that damaged the inner ear preceded it.

More BS from someone who has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

One of the causes of Tinnitus is Meniere's disease, an inner ear disorder is caused by abnormal inner ear fluid pressure or composition.

Do you realize that the "exercise" you are recommending actually changes the pressure of the inner ear fluids?

Man... I've read some really stupid crap here but thi thread is quickly moving to the top of the list.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I will never get tired of learning about these things. For me, this is the greatest secret of the entire Universe: There's much more in ourselves than we know. And there's people out there who do not want us to develop ourselves so they've kept this a secret until now.
However, our consciousness are evolving and no one can STOP THE POWER!
Hehehe, curious post.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by 0mageu guys do understand that this tinnitus cannot occur unless a physical sound that damaged the inner ear preceded it.

More BS from someone who has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

One of the causes of Tinnitus is Meniere's disease, an inner ear disorder is caused by abnormal inner ear fluid pressure or composition.

Do you realize that the "exercise" you are recommending actually changes the pressure of the inner ear fluids?

Man... I've read some really stupid crap here but thi thread is quickly moving to the top of the list.

umm i did NOT recommend any popping of the ears! i was speaking about meditation and relaxing into a meditative state. i had no idea the guy went popping his ears to hear a rushing?? that's not meditation. i've warned about short cuts.. and it is obvious that if he's been popping away at his ears to enjoy a rushing sound then he will change the pressure in his ears and possible do some damage.

the loud physical sound i was speaking of does the same.. it changes pressure abruptly enough to cause damage as i understand it. either way.. he must of went popping like popcorn to do any permanent damage.

either way.. the jest is done. ur not winding me up.. wind up the OP lmao. ive seen ppl recover from much worse than finger popping.. so either he goes to see a doc or quit whining like a baby.
edit on 22-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

either way.. the jest is done. ur not winding me up.. wind up the OP lmao. ive seen ppl recover from much worse than finger popping.. so either he goes to see a doc or quit whining like a baby.
edit on 22-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

Both of you deserve to get wound up.

You shouldn't be giving advice about something you don't have a clue about. Now you and the OP have a bunch of people trying something that could possibly do permanent damage to their hearing...

OMG!!!

edit on 22-10-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
well i didnt like the popping suggestion from the get go.. but it is the op's thread. i would advise him to remove it or place a warning label. not everyone reading here is of average intelligence or above.

the next advice i have for the op is to place this sort of topic in the relevant section of the forum.. as in the metaphysics section where it is clear.. that any who venture there.. venture to a risk as far as death for what they seek.

that's my area.. and i merely came to assist the op if u will read my first response on the thread ive highlighted the area i wished to support to guide other.

next, i am not an amateur shortcutter like the OP. so please do not try to class me with him. but some of his methods i did observe and learn from in my path.

This is the occult. This is death. If u fear pain or death.. then you shouldnt be here. every day i dance with death but ive learned the moves. very few are probably on my level. but i am willing to help them get there by telling them where to step.

as ive pointed out.. those seeking may look thru my profile and my posts. im sure they will find a wealth of information if they truly want to discover their soul and the path.

but again OP.. this thread was in the wrong section to begin with!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
also.. orchestrate better attempts at fear mongering in the future. these were quite...

transparent

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

also.. orchestrate better attempts at fear mongering in the future. these were quite...

transparent

Fear mongering?

I'll tell you what's transparent; it's your complete and utter ignorance.....

Clear as crystal.....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

have u even taken the time to view the posts and threads in my profile?

if not. i suggest u do. and if u still feel the same way.. well what can i say.

each to their own. ur not speaking to coward if that's what u think.

also.. u seem upset.. someone on the internet must have said something that offended you

LMFAO

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've read alot of stuff on the pineal gland, with its secretion of dmt and of course all of the supposed symbolism throughout history (i.e the pinecone). The speculations are definitely worth looking at because all of the supposed abilites that the pineal gland can open up. I will have to try this to see for myself the power. I too agree that the brain does alot more than what we believe.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Well, since I suffer from barotrauma (airplane ear) when flying, I have trained myself to yawn at will. Whenever I do it, my ears pop and the pain automatically goes away. I have tried chewing gum, breathing in a bag, and even holding my nose and forcing a nasal "breath" but the best option i have discovered is to actually yawn to clear my ears.

If this is the case, then I can also use the yawning technique to control my pineal gland. I will try it and let you know.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Well, since I suffer from barotrauma (airplane ear) when flying, I have trained myself to yawn at will. Whenever I do it, my ears pop and the pain automatically goes away. I have tried chewing gum, breathing in a bag, and even holding my nose and forcing a nasal "breath" but the best option i have discovered is to actually yawn to clear my ears.

If this is the case, then I can also use the yawning technique to control my pineal gland. I will try it and let you know.

when u yawn.. take note of the the sensation that travels along your temples to mid brow and fills your eyes with water. note the path and the feeling. when u go to meditate.. just relax and imagine the force flowing along that path to the 3rd eye. u should at least be able to manage a pulsing effect of the center-brow. being a pilot however.. i believe u may have some advantages dealing with various pressures. u may be more resilient or more inclined. i suppose u will find out for yourself.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The rushing in my ears was the same as when I yawn. I can create this same effect without yawning and I assumed that this is what the op was referring to in his post.
The headache is subsiding though. Hopefully the ringing will go away soon. I usually ignore threads about pineal glands, mysticism, astral projection,...ect. I guess I let my defenses down today and am now paying the price.
Sometimes I have to learn things the hard way.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I always could do this anytime without any requirement (like closed eyes or open mouth),its just natural to me and i can hear the stormy sound,for like 2-3min non-stop then after a short break(15-20sec) i can make another 2-3min non stop...

I never experienced its effects,because i believed that it was some kind of way to hear to blood flowing in your ear,and has nothing to do with controlling anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
NICE! I better be doing more of that.

S&F for you dude.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Blarneystoner

have u even taken the time to view the posts and threads in my profile?

if not. i suggest u do. and if u still feel the same way.. well what can i say.

each to their own. ur not speaking to coward if that's what u think.

also.. u seem upset.. someone on the internet must have said something that offended you

LMFAO

I'm glad you're amused but I'm curious why you would say "ur not speaking to a coward"? Why would you say that? I never claimed or insinuated that you're a coward? Is that some sort of insecurity you have? You claimed earlier that you dance with death daily... or something along those lines. Do you have something to prove?

Back to the topic.....

No... I don't need to read anything else from you. I've learned all I need to know from this thread.

Lets recap shall we?

First you claimed:

...the brain must expand to appreciate new frequencies. this is paired with a headache. headaches = mind expansion.

Tells me:
Doesn't know the difference between the brain and mind. Thinks the brain can expand in the cranium.

Then you said:

ive used brain/mind interchangeably here. not something i usually do because i understand the difference. but to many ppl think their brain and mind is the same thing. so let me clear that up..
mind! when the mind expands, the brain channels more energy and can do more computation, multiprocessing etc.

(this one had me rolling on the floor)

Tells me:
Still doesn't understand the difference between the mind and brain.... thinks the mind has something to do with the brains abilty to do "computation" and " multiprocessing."

you will learn to do with your eyes open eventually. the tear glands will evolve..

I didn't respond to this one because... well.... I'm still trying to figure out how tear ducts "evolve"

And here, you actually offer some "medical" opinions!!

the ears will ring if he is doing something very right. this is like a high frequency ring am i correct? and it's probably gone by now. ringing is great. i call it the voice of the soul.

Ahhh yes.... it's the soul singing! Not some damaged nerve hairs in your inner ear dying off..... nope.... must be the soul.

Then you offer more expert medical opinion:

u guys do understand that this tinnitus cannot occur unless a physical sound that damaged the inner ear preceded it.

....and as I pointed out, that is clearly wrong.

And the last one:

LMFAO

This is just childish. How could you possibly know my state of mind? I'm concerned that you and the OP are disseminating advice that could possibly do harm. I'm expressing my concerns and providing verified data to back up my concerns. If you have a problem with that I don't know what to tell you except to stop posting your ignorant advice.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
The rushing in my ears was the same as when I yawn. I can create this same effect without yawning and I assumed that this is what the op was referring to in his post.
The headache is subsiding though. Hopefully the ringing will go away soon. I usually ignore threads about pineal glands, mysticism, astral projection,...ect. I guess I let my defenses down today and am now paying the price.
Sometimes I have to learn things the hard way.

Man I really hope you're ok. Always keep your guard up. Don't ever "dabble" in the occult, witchcraft, etc.... research and know exactly what you are doing.

Always research anything you read on ATS. There are plenty of people who will come on here and say just about anything and sound as if they know what they're talking about but 9 times out of 10 they don't have a clue.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join