It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
ive actually explained most of the answers to your questions in the "philosophy and metaphysics" section. check my posts in my profile. ive addressed much of the biology associated with it as well. u guys are in the wrong section.. well.. sort of lol

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

I hope you dont have any muscles outside of your skin...
Worth giving a try, thanks OP.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Really interesting thread. I know the exact 'pressure' sound you are talking about. If you ever played the 1990ish version of tomb raider when you moved the boulders for puzzles they would make this exact noise. My friend and I discussed it once when we were younger but I'd never thought anything of it until you made this thread. I will implement this into my meditations. thank you.

Yep, I know what your talking about. I used to do it as a kid all the time and I would get so frustraited when I would try to explain it to people and no one knew what I was talking about. Now a days I find my self useing that deep sound to act as the bass when I'm makeing music in my head lol

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
im wondering if starting the meditation process in the first 15 minutes having your head upside down!

Would that help increasing brain blood pressure? you know, lie on your bed and let your head out of the bed.

gently letting it fall! after a while you will feel a blood rush!

maybe it'S not practical, but i think it help to give a boost start!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting. I've been playing around with the pineal gland a bit. It's called Beating The Heavenly Drum. There area couple of ways to do this but my preferred method is
~
-Be in a relaxed state
-Put you palms on your ears with fingers pointed towards the back of you head.
-Align your index and middle fingers to the bump where your spine and skull meet.
-Put your index fingers over your middle finger or vice versa, which ever you prefer, and lightly snap you fingers so you hit that bump.

The sound will be a bit intense which is why they call it beating the heavenly drum. This serves to decalcify the pineal gland helping with concentration and lucid dreaming, and probably more.

Using all three methods together, the yawning method, ticking the amygdala and beating the heavenly drum. If the do all work to help your brain achieve higher levels of consciousness could prove very interesting.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenSource

so that'S why we love extreme Bass sounds!

i don't understand my freind when he say that bass give him a headache!

i guess he never astral traveled!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Most of what is being said in this thread is hog wash.....

The Pineal gland enjoys profuse blood flow 2nd only to the Kidneys and is not isolated from the body by the blood/brain barrier as the rest of the brain is.

The "exercise" described in the OP will definitely come in handy when flying or scuba diving but that's about it....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

The Pineal gland enjoys profuse blood flow 2nd only to the Kidneys and is not isolated from the body by the blood/brain barrier as the rest of the brain is.

The "exercise" described in the OP will definitely come in handy when flying or scuba diving but that's about it....

Frequency perception. the brain must expand to appreciate new frequencies. this is paired with a headache. headaches = mind expansion. i dont get headaches anymore.. literally.. cant get them. it's all mind flexibility. if u can flex with the flow.. u feel no pain.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

There is no doubt that that getting high doses of O2 to the brain has enormous effects~! I have read several threads about the amygdala and tried those techniques only to find failure. Either I didn't understand, or the wording was elusive to me. Personally I would love to watch a Youtube vid on both of these techniques and actually see what you are talking about and how you do it. Along with the tickling of the amygdala type of exercises.

Thanks for this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

Frequency perception. the brain must expand to appreciate new frequencies. this is paired with a headache. headaches = mind expansion. i dont get headaches anymore.. literally.. cant get them. it's all mind flexibility. if u can flex with the flow.. u feel no pain.

The brain must expand? Do you realize that there's on a few centimeters between the brain and the skull? and that space is filled with several layers of Meninges tissue and Cerebrospinal fluid? There's literally no room for the brain to expand into.

And you seem to be confusing the brain with the mind.... or vica versa...

Glad to hear that you don't get headaches anymore though....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There are way too many responses to address each one. I will do my best to expand on this as I see many are having trouble.

OK. So you guys need to understand that you are not yawning or poping your ears
I said that to help you find the muscles. I though that was perfectly clear. You have to identify the muscles to be able to make them a voluntary muscle group. They are not consciously controlled for.most people.

The pressure noise is an indication that the correct flow is being achieved. I can do this and not pop my ears not yawn and not open my mouth. I don't know why but you can not do this with your eyes open. The muscles might be connected I don't know.

If you are not healthy you can not do this. It is not a short cut. You will get head aches because your blood is full of gunk. So you will sully the pineal gland with it. Get healthy first.

The push is for.the blood to flow to the correct part in your frontal lobes, and you follow through to push it deeper into your skull. You need to breath since you are trying to oxygenate your brain. Some one posted about scuba diving.

You know why people pay big money to use hyperbaric chambers who do not need them. ?

Because it has been proven that they make your body rejuvenated and more efficient. You heal faster. You get smarter clearer. Look it up. Hyperbaric chambers pressurize your blood and oxygenate it.

Same concept here. The only difference is you control the process internally.

That is why I said to make it rhythmic, to accompany your breathing. The follow through push to the interior of the skull is necessary. That is why you need to make the muscles.stronger.

If this scares you don't do it. There will be some pain in the beginning but more in your muscles like after working out.
if everytime you do this it hurts then it is not for you. Sorry.

edit on 22-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by BIHOTZ

When you yawn, it increases blood flow to your scalp, not your brain.

Your brain is largely supplied by blood vessels that run beside your spine. You'd have far greater control over blood to your brain by clenching muscles in your throat.

The pineal gland is buried deep in the brain and is very low (close to the spine). It is not right up in your brain but is at the top of your spine. If you have your head centered and at rest, and drew a horizontal line back from the tip of your nose, that line would probably go through the pineal gland.

The sound you hear when you clench the muscles in your skull is due to pressure constriction in your ears, which are located higher than your pineal.

I am unconvinced.

I found it funny how everyone ignored this post. Hilarious actually.

Its like they only see what they want to see.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Thank you for sharing. I have been trying many methods myself to unlock the secrets of my pineal gland. Have you tried sun gazing? when done right, you get an amazing feeling that can be felt throughout your skull and seem to feel a sort of "connected" feeling with yourself and the universe.

I am certainly going to practice this method that you have shared. I hope that I will be successful.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Breathing hyperbaric oxygen can cause severe cerebral vasoconstriction and epileptic fits.

I think offering advice regarding medical procedures and and practices is irresponsible at best..... Again... Blood flow to the Pineal gland is more than sufficient without any kooky "exercises".

If anyone wants to learn the art of meditation, learn from those who have practiced it daily and learned it themselves from the masters....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Yes and I addressed his post. For. The last time.

You are NOT yawning, the noise is an indication of correct blood flow because it increases pressure in the sinus.

I really can't explain beyond that. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

The brain must expand? Do you realize that there's on a few centimeters between the brain and the skull? and that space is filled with several layers of Meninges tissue and Cerebrospinal fluid? There's literally no room for the brain to expand into.

And you seem to be confusing the brain with the mind.... or vica versa...

Glad to hear that you don't get headaches anymore though....

ive used brain/mind interchangeably here. not something i usually do because i understand the difference. but to many ppl think their brain and mind is the same thing. so let me clear that up..
mind! when the mind expands, the brain channels more energy and can do more computation, multiprocessing etc.
edit on 22-10-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Well it is not for you. If you do meditate. If you do live a healthy life style and want to address the physical side to your body and minds greater cohesion then this is for you.

I practiced martial arts back in the day not for self defence but to make greater harmony of body and mind.

Was it dangerous, yes I even got hurt a couple times. But I learned many things as well.

Did I learn to move my body..no I knew that already. I learned other things about how it works and how to best take care of it. It wasn't necessary but I am glad I did it.

Same thing here. Yes blood flows to your pineal gland but ......... there is more to everything isn't there.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

you will learn to do with your eyes open eventually. the tear glands will evolve.. you will learn to stare. u dont need to blink while flexing to channel the force allowing it to flow. the tear glands i believe change their operation to a very slow constant wash over the eyes keeping them moist. after samhadi, my tear glands dried up for a while and i was unable to cry. i mean peeling onions breathing them in etc would produce no tears or even any feeling to tear up.

i could probably beat anyone in a blinking contest. they dont even dip.. in fact it is like they are locked open if i start channelling heavier thru them. just in the manner the entire body is locked into perfect stillness when meditating. it feels like a field has it locked in place.. so absolutely still!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zecharia

Energy needs to be forced through the pineal gland, not blood
reply to post by hdonn

Any idea on how to achieve this ?

What do you make of my experiences i posted earlier at the bottom of page 3 ?

See my post on page 3 for some basics.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join