It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Yes it is similar. That approach is good companion to this technique since it uses the same area to increase our bodies efficiency and induce an altered state. Meditation is key to this exercise and this sounds like it would compliment it nicely. The physical aspect should not be ignored though. Good find.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

There is only one thing I can agree with you on, and that is not trying this method. Increasing blood pressure in a manner like this could quite give you migraines or strokes. And I do not recommend trying it. As for becoming addicted to your wide range of "substances" you are talking about. No, it doesnt work that way. People know how to use in moderation. I have been experimenting with hallucinogens for years now. I'm not addicted, Hell I've never been physically addicted to anything in my life. I also know many other people that experiment with hallucinogens and they don't become physically dependent, or choose to live a lifestyle of gang warfare and violence. You do not become physically dependent to hallucinogens like you would to stimulants. Get the facts straight. And as for hallucinogens stimulating the kundalini I will shut you down every time. You want to sit here and argue facts that doctors have supplied us in black and white?! Like I said read more into the pineal gland and you will find that is produces its own hallucinogen. Read a book you might learn something.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Very true. It is user beware. A good healthy diet and exercise should be part ofyour routine.

You wouldn't run a Marathon with a bum hip. You will know your limits while practicing. That's why I said to take it like rehabilitation. Slow and easy.

I once fell asleep doing this and I guess I did it in my sleep excessively. I woke up with a bad fever. Like my blood was boiling. Take the time and do it properly. Relax, not on the go.

There is good reason to use caution. Body awareness is key. Don't make it uncomfortable or painful. It should be pleasant.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 84Jake

There is only one thing I can agree with you on, and that is not trying this method. Increasing blood pressure in a manner like this could quite give you migraines or strokes.

Not true buddy as in any exercise it would have the opposite effect arteries veins and capillaries would clear and the walls would strengthen if built up slowly over time, if one is prone to migranes with exercise this could happen but over time if repeated the migranes would ease continually.

If you were say 60 + i wouldnt recomend it as the body no longer has the same rejuvenation capabilities.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ArJunaBug

No I said to open to get a feel for the muscles. You do not have to yawn or open your mouth. That was so to identify the muscles.

If it hurts stop. You wouldn't keep running if you just puked. Slow and easy. In rehabilitation they make you take baby steps. Easy and slow. Stop if it hurts. Body awareness.........

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
its funny,shamans in siberia,as well as some nordic and celtic shaman would bite their thumb hard enough to cause some pretty good pain to help them enter the 'other world'.
any one who has experienced a really bad tooth ache will attest to this!
pain will cause you to go between dimensions!
DISCLAIMER!: it is not recommended to cause pain to your self to try to see god.
do not try this at home kids! for entertainment purposes only!
leave the spirit walking to the professionals!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zecharia

Right, and if you continue this exercise you would see that it's side effects would diminish and you would off to trying something else. That's if you don't get the headaches or give your self a stroke first.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I tried a swiffer duster. I think I got it in there far enough to tickle my amygdala, but now I have this awful sinus infection, and can't seem to get the scent of Febreze out of my mind.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I can increase my heart rate and those muscles tha pump blood by the sinus at will. all i have to do is stare at something and go thru images in my head at crazy speed that i can''t even describe.

Within 3-4 secs, i can have blood pumping, and hear the "thud thud" near my sinus. Although after doing it 3-4 times in row makes me dizzy.

Not sure if this has to do with anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 84Jake
reply to post by Zecharia

Right, and if you continue this exercise you would see that it's side effects would diminish and you would off to trying something else. That's if you don't get the headaches or give your self a stroke first.

Well if the side effect were pressure headaches and light headedness and through this practise these side effects subsided then i would consider that a plus to my blood pressure and overall health so kudos and off to the next alternative healing for meeeeee

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
I can increase my heart rate and those muscles tha pump blood by the sinus at will. all i have to do is stare at something and go thru images in my head at crazy speed that i can''t even describe.

Within 3-4 secs, i can have blood pumping, and hear the "thud thud" near my sinus. Although after doing it 3-4 times in row makes me dizzy.

Not sure if this has to do with anything.

Yeah i hear what your saying, its sort of like pressing hard on your eye balls and pulling your jaw back and you can feel and hear the blood pumping through you ears and sinus, ive read another thread here at ats who done this and actually started to see lucid ever changing images through his closed eyes. This one definetely increases pressure in the brain and takes a few minutes to ease off so id ease into this one lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I believe you will find that those vessels along the spine are minor compared to those along side the throat.
Check out the cross section of the neck at:

www.google.com...://www.doereport.com/imagescooked/2424W.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.doereport.com/generateexhibit.php?ID%3D2424&h =322&w=400&sz=44&tbnid=VlDS3v7medECuM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=112&zoom=1&usg=__xaw6zn7xKuMnU5j8gcjFKtHBm3A=&docid=prlbGZMe9w-YsM&sa=X&ei=mUOFUPqiHqf20gHUwIHIBQ& ved=0CDwQ9QEwAQ&dur=303

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Energy needs to be forced through the pineal gland, not blood

And i want to mention the pineal is meant to have crystals in it, its not calcified it just needs to be used

cut out fluoride as it drugs the pineal

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hahahah great thread OP.. so much has passed and so much i have forgotten to include. yes the imagining a tickle is a very helpful means to learning how to truly meditate. as you grow you wont need to close your eyes. there at the top of the brain stem is the pituitary and the cerebellum etc. these guys work together channeling the force to unhinge from the body from the back of the neck as you tumble down the rabbit hole. the tickle really is a way of stimulating the chakras. this will bring a whole new meaning to emotions and other feelings within your body that you may feel and brush off on a daily basis.. including fear. soon you will understand why the development of emotional power-intelligence is so important, love, empathy, compassion.. those things that a robot could not imitate. those things that a robot cannot say "i love you" the way your wife, child or your mom does and the channelled feeling you feel when they say it to you.

practice makes perfect and this topic is no exception. everyone by now knows we are dealing with the occult. a risky and uncharted territory so if you did not know this could all possibly go very very wrong for you and are afraid to venture further then you have much to go. of course we can find complications.. but the discovery that comes with the complications is ABSOLUTELY worth it!

at least for me.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by hdonn

Any idea on how to achieve this ?

What do you make of my experiences i posted earlier at the bottom of page 3 ?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zecharia

reply to post by hdonn

Any idea on how to achieve this ?

What do you make of my experiences i posted earlier at the bottom of page 3 ?

in the beginning it feels like blood as the pineal is weak and the pumping has to be learned. but later on u realize that it cant be blood or at least not just blood when the wave happens. almost like blood turning to ghost plasma or something of the sort. the feeling changes with knowledge and experience.. but it is a force.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
its funny,shamans in siberia,as well as some nordic and celtic shaman would bite their thumb hard enough to cause some pretty good pain to help them enter the 'other world'.
any one who has experienced a really bad tooth ache will attest to this!
pain will cause you to go between dimensions!
DISCLAIMER!: it is not recommended to cause pain to your self to try to see god.
do not try this at home kids! for entertainment purposes only!
leave the spirit walking to the professionals!

this is also true. i dont know about the biting the thumb.. but i do know about pain being a catapult.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
interesting thread. i'm interested in the tunnel you see as i see one every night during those few moments before sleep takes over. i can also see it with my eyes open. would love to hear your take on the tunnel you see!
edit on 22-10-2012 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I don't think you're doing what you think you're doing.

Yawning and chewing open up the Eustachian tubes in your ears. When you swallow or yawn, the tubes open briefly to let air in to make the pressure in the middle ears equal to the atmospheric pressure. The sound and sensation you experience is merely the sound of air pressure equalizing.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Op, i was able to and found it fairly easy to do this. It definitely works but i havent noticed any effects yet....other than it feels really good. Feels like hanging upside down, which allegedly is similar to the effects of trepanation. I know youve heard of these guys drilling holes in their heads.....

So basically we can do this and have the same effect without drilling holes in our heads....which is freakin crazy any way you look at it...

It feels good though Thanks for this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join