my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I will most definitely include this in my meditation, thank you for bringing this into light for us. It's very exciting how a simple thing like visualization can cause physical response of this intensity!

Please keep me updated in any breakthroughs you have in your journey

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by reflexlm

It works everytime Reflex, here, there or anywhere, eyes open or closed.
I have devised a sort of imaginary feather metronome which tickles the front of
the amygdala, moving from one side to the other and back again, at a regular
rate. It works a treat, and I can make the chosen feeling last, and intensify over time.
I am learning to simulate exactly any and all good feelings I have ever had, and
I have had a few (legally/naturally induced or otherwise
).

This is a very exciting discovery for me. And it is free and all mine!
(And yours, and everybodys!).

Tell your friends and family.

Wowzer!

(Sorry OP. Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread, but i believe we are on
the same page, and describing the same phenomena).

Edit to Add: This thread should be at the top of the ATS firehose with
26 flags (the top entry now has 17 flags).
You might be forgiven for thinking that ATS doesn't want the information
contained here-in to be more widely read or known.

(Well, this is a conspiracy site!).
edit on 21-10-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I do this differently. By putting my pointer & middle fingers on my lower jaw-bone and gently pushing (sometimes I don't need to push at all, but just placement of fingers), but this only works on the right side of my jaw, and not on the left

ETA; See, I am so lazy that I don't even need to 'flex' the muscle, I just push on it and the blood flows

edit on 21-10-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-10-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

We all contain a special mechanism called the pineal gland or third eye capable of controlling reality in omnipotent fantasy, and which all religions are linked to, "The holy spirit". Every religion has one thing in common, and that is the path our savior took. Religions are just a variable. "The path" is the most jealously guarded secrets in human history. "The path of enlightenment" And the fastest way to enlightenment is hallucinogens. Go figure. Man may misconstrued facts about himself in order to gain a higher status for his own benefit. The truth is the human mind has secrets locked within, and some may take to preaching for profit to mislead people to keep their bank account growing. When in reality we all should be expanding our conscience with hallucinogens. And stimulating what is most important to the survival of our species. The spiritual awakening in which we are all capable of. So hard, yet simple for someone that is willing to first believe in, search for and complete the awakening of the "spiritual genius" We have to question the bible. So many prophecies are coming alive today in revelations, and people want to know how a book written and translated by so many different people over the years is coming to life right before our very eyes. The only thing we can hope for now is that someone takes and fully completes the path of "Self Realization" saves the world and humanity from destroying itself....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Cool, I have been doing this for years, I stare at something I don't like and do the "brain growl"...then it doesn't bother me anymore...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Cool and interesting thread

pics for better vis

Ta A
edit on 21-10-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
reply to post by reflexlm

It works everytime Reflex, here, there or anywhere, eyes open or closed.
I have devised a sort of imaginary feather metronome which tickles the front of
the amygdala, moving from one side to the other and back again, at a regular
rate. It works a treat, and I can make the chosen feeling last, and intensify over time.
I am learning to simulate exactly any and all good feelings I have ever had, and
I have had a few (legally/naturally induced or otherwise
).

This is a very exciting discovery for me. And it is free and all mine!
(And yours, and everybodys!).

Tell your friends and family.

Wowzer!

(Sorry OP. Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread, but i believe we are on
the same page, and describing the same phenomena).

Edit to Add: This thread should be at the top of the ATS firehose with
26 flags (the top entry now has 17 flags).
You might be forgiven for thinking that ATS doesn't want the information
contained here-in to be more widely read or known.

(Well, this is a conspiracy site!).
edit on 21-10-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

I'm unable to experience anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by 84Jake

hallucinogens, really?

how come heinous and/or violent crimes are almost always perpetrated by someone with a history of substance abuse?

Hallucinogens, really.

Heinous crimes and substance abuse? Are you rightly referring to alcohol here?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Since when do people become addicted to hallucinogens and start abusing them? And violent after subjecting their self to them? You are confused, people become enlightened when using them. You are thinking of coc aine and alcohol. I have read that alcohol can rarely stimulate the Kundalini, maybe when using in moderation. Not when you abuse it to the point of becoming a loud mouth that's to big for their britches. Or dependent on it and enraged when you don't have it because your body is withdrawing. Either way, the pineal gland produces '___' when stimulated, another known hallucinogen, hallucinogens from outside the body are not required to stimulate, but '___' is required for psychic effect after the pineal gland is stimulated. Do your research....
edit on 22-10-2012 by 84Jake because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

are you referring to the rumbling noise in your ears, which is actually just blood rushing through vessels near your ear drums?

ive always been able to do it, it just makes my jaws hurt after a while.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Really interesting thread. I know the exact 'pressure' sound you are talking about. If you ever played the 1990ish version of tomb raider when you moved the boulders for puzzles they would make this exact noise. My friend and I discussed it once when we were younger but I'd never thought anything of it until you made this thread. I will implement this into my meditations. thank you.

That is so funny that you mentioned that sound from the tomb raider game lol....it really does sound like the boulder moving when I yawn ( in my head ).

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

I don't see how this is anymore of a secret then what I have explained. And everything I know is already out there in black and white. People just have to have dedication and search for the information that is already at hand. Standing on your head will do the same thing, it is just increasing the supply of blood and oxygen to your brain and will most likely make you light headed more than anything. Breathing techniques would be more useful to stimulate the kundalini then yawning. Instead of a fast rush to the head you need to increase and stabilize oxygen content during meditation. And like I said hallucinogens are the fastest way to enlightenment, end of story. There is your secret for ya.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 84Jake

no,

You are not supposed to yawn. Reading comprehension. I will repeat myself. You do not need to yawn. I said that to identify the muscle group since you use it as well when you yawn. You also use your diaphragm when you yawn and that has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

Once you hear the rush, you have to keep pushing with those muscles. The blood can be felt inside your skull, it moves from the frontal lobes to the center.

Reread what I wrote carefully if you are going to try this at all.

Increased blood flow to the brain has many benefits, read up on that as well.

what you say is like asking why do we exercise....we could just use electro stimulus....yes, but the results won't be near to what you could get from actual exercise.

This is to learn to control an involuntary muscle group, that can literally pump more blood to your brain, breathing is necessary either way. Since I said you need to develop a rhythmic flexing, it would be safe to assume you need to breath while you do it......you will naturally breath in the same rhythm.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

you are hyper flexing the muscles then, you need to single out the ones I am talking about and not move your face.....it is an internal muscle group. at the base of the skull, that pumps blood by your temples and in through the hole in your skull where your ear canal leads to your sinus. Once you push, you follow through and can feel it in your frontal lobes and then inside your skull dead center.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

yes, the Amygdala gets the blood flow as well. I think we are on the same page. There are Yogi practices for stimulating them. Read what they have to say about it. It is related.
edit on 22-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This thread has so much info in it. I love the interwebz!

Hidden information being shared and taught for the world to practice love it!
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Unfortunately i cant do it. I had a TVA in 2008 in the frontal lobe of the Brain on my left side. It was caused by a mysterious blockage in my Carotid artery, and the damage was done. A large part of my Brain in my Frontal lobe was turned to mush, and i have had to re-train a lot of my functions that we take for granted, like reading. My decision making abilities went right out the window, and they haven't come back.
Oh! i wish i could do what the OP said, it might help me.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I mentioned yawning so as to identify the muscle group since it is used as well when you yawn, or when you pop your ears when changing altitude. Most of the activity is in the base of your skull. The pressure sound is an indication that you are doing it correctly, that is all.

You are right about using your throat muscles. That is what I said. Either way, this is also documented in yogi practices. I didn't pull it out of my ass. It has real benefits but to each his own.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
edit on 22-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join