It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Thank you for sharing your technique.

You wanna know something about Carl Jung? He experienced a very abrupt pineal awakening when one of his patients shot himself. Carl Jung was sleeping in bed. He sat up suddenly and realized he had felt an odd pressure or knocking feeling from the back of his head to the front (or vice versa), and did not realize it was his third eye responding to the departing energy of his client.

I don't know if Carl knew everything about the pineal at the time of his memoirs and death. He didn't explain the reason for his experience, only recorded it so people like us would discover his life's story and analyze it. Thereby making him immortal, in a way... he shared his positive energy with us. That night though, he experienced some negative energy. But he was very used to that -- however he had not lost someone so abruptly before and it was shocking to receive psychic feedback from his patient.

I wish the man was still alive so we could ask him about it. I think the pineal theory is the very best so far.
People describe experiences similar to his. Vibrations and pressure, blood flow and sleep, etc.

Did you know OP that the fountain (one of them i think) near the Vatican shows the Pineal gland?
The Pope knows about the third eye lol @.@ creepy!

Some GoodWill clerk told me he collects occult books, and went on and on about the Pope and Kybalion. It was SOOO embarrassing because people were like... waiting on us to finish.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

wow, interesting.

Yeah, the pope and everyone.

I don't get why they want to keep this stuff hidden from people. They were entrusted to share it with mankind. Not use it for selfish gain. These sorts of truths would allow mankind to leave all the petty stuff behind them. I get that they need to control things, but even from that standpoint it would be easier to control a more civilized and enlightened people. That is why I don't buy it. It IMO is purely egotistical in nature.

They like to know something you don't know. It is the most childish and backwards enlightenment I have ever heard of....even if the people were ready and could understand it, they would not share it....

just absurd. They will wait until it has dried up in all of humanity before running around like chickens without heads trying to fix the ages of neglect and abandonment they have imposed on humanity.....it is nonsense to me..

This is humanities legacy. These truths. They are for us all.
If you were an enlightened "master"....could you watch your species wither away in spiritual matters all for the sake of worldly power? I think not. It is like their highest level is really like an apprentice and the other levels were erased, so the best they have is a worldly ego centered "master" at the helm...not a true enlightened "master"

I dont like that word....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by violet

so you are saying the brain does not get blood flowing to it.....new discoveries make people happy. I am sure that most people who are criticizing it have yet to follow my instructions and try it for themselves.

I bet they look away from the screen, try it for like a few seconds and post about their failed "experience".

You could at least look up this sort of thing if you do not know anything about it instead of posting criticism. This thread has had its fair share for no apparent reason other than disbelief....so then don't do it. It is that easy.

No one is forcing you to be here.

I think you misunderstood me.

Blood of course flows into the brain but not gushing around inside the skull like you said.
I wondered if you confused the skull with the brain ?

edit on 24-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

within the skull.....to the brain....the brain is full of veins and arteries...there is a great diagram posted by another member.

if you read the thread the supporting evidence is there, as well as testimonials from fellow members.

Why would I suggest pumping blood into your bones....?....
edit on 24-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

wait.. did you put the pope and enlightenment in the same context? lol

personally i dont believe the pope is enlightened. i believe they locked away the secrets to try and figure it out on their own as well as use it to dominate the masses. they may have some inclings and understanding. but that the pope talks to God?? there hasnt been a pope like that in a loooooooong time. imo the church has been corrupted by materialism and power. they work with the politicians against us. but enlightened.. No WAY!
edit on Wed Oct 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

IIIIIIII didn't say it. the GoodWill clerk said it. It was almost Catholic bashing in the store line,
i was very embarrassed but interested in his thoughts LOL

the people behind me in line were not so interested.
edit on Wed Oct 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've been doing this technique for 3-4 years, and was always wondering if other people do it as well.. I know my partner does not do this.

It's very clear that this technique works in making oneself feel better, even if temporarily... I was wondering if it could have any side effect. This technique + breathing through nose deeply + eating & drinking well... and you're likely to be happier & more relaxed person

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

To be honest with you, I tried to do this, I opened my mouth wide open several times, after that I couldn't stop yawning, and I end up sleeping for two hours

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There have been a few threads on the pineal gland in the last few months on ATS. With some rough estimates, say approximately 40% of adults, have a calcified pineal gland. I'm wondering what affect this has on its function.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nibirian

please reread the instructions, I said that was not necessary. It was to identify the muscles. I seem to be repeating myself, so I will just give a friendly reminder to read all my posts on this thread from my profile.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Can you do a video demonstration because now I have a headache and a sore jaw. Or is that just because I'm so tight ?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
A rhythmic pattern in the head? This is the way I feel when I am waking up from a dream but cannot yet move my body (like my soul is returning from a dream).

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

A rhythmic pattern in the head? This is the way I feel when I am waking up from a dream but cannot yet move my body (like my soul is returning from a dream).

im in a dream right now and im figuring why try and wake up?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This thread is disappointing, so I posted the real secret in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NotReallyASecret

no you are right. I am regretting sharing it to begin with at all. I wish I could select who I showed this too. Hindsight is 20/20

You are right. Stick your tongue in your mouth and do whatever. That is the only way, yes.

No, prob. Enjoy.

EDIT:
what's funny to me is that if this was presented by some silky, smelly, over paid weirdo guru indian guy it would be accepted blindly by many.

edit on 25-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
what's funny to me is that if this was presented by some silky, smelly, over paid weirdo guru indian guy it would be accepted blindly by many.

Hindu gurus are frauds. But I trace that to the demolition of Hinduism in North India by Islam and the British.

If that didn't happen, you would still have authentic Hindu tantric lineages.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry, i haven't had internet for a few weeks and i'm pressed by time. My question is if it's really worth to try OP's method. Does it have any benefits? Did anybody confirm this?

I started meditating some months ago and it's really helpful to my situation, and i guess making my brain work better wouldn't hurt.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I know exactly what your talking about. I've been doing it as I read your post (eyes closed of course). its the same rush of blood you feel when you yawn, or stretch; you can hear it in your ears, like blood rushing by. In fact it's funny because trying to manually make it happen with my head muscles actually began to cause me to yawn, I guess it's the body wanting more air like those deeper breaths you mentioned. I used to try to do this when I was younger, I'd stretch every part of me I could trying to play with this sensations, sort of like I wanted to squeeze it all out of my system, but if it's not just a yawning stretching sound, if it is doable on command at any time, I guess I can't always just stretch it out.
edit on 5-11-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join