It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here has tattoos??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
who In this forum has tattoos??????'

I love tattoos! It's beautiful art on the body.

They all have a special meaning, a story behind it.
Possibilities are infinite.

What do you have???

Post pics of them for all tattoo lovers to see them!.

------------
I have around 14 tattoos.
Some are small, other medium size.

Here are some pics of my current ones:

the eye of horus

one of my butterflies and the symbol of PLUTO. -
:*

a girly skull. and a pony.

and some more. but those are the ones i like best.

And I have 2 really biiiiig tattoos planned coming soon

One is a snake and the one a sugar skull.

edit on 21/10/12 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

I have tattoos chest arms leg i have 10 love...
your tatt's are pretty cool actually..

I personally like the eye of hourus..
edit on 21-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have one on my arm that is in Kanji and it means 'happiness'
I also have your name on my a**
and by your name I mean the words "your name" (i was a wee bit drunk at the time)

but they both hold strong meaning and memories nonetheless

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Thank you Denver!

What are your tats about?

Getting tattoos is addictive. Hehe. Im excited about getting my big ones!, the sugar skull is gonna be in part of the back. Gonna look awesome really. Been planning it for some days already.

And the snake I'd been planning it longer. but i wanted to be sure the lenght and place.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

'YOUR NAME'. haha
awesome!

yes,Im like 100% sure all tattoos have a meaning. Even if people think they chose it just beause, even subconsciously it means something.Why u want have a dog tattooed instead of a star, etc.

I had one done in a horrible place-LOL its a little star on my wrist. And it looks all weird and ugly. But i never wanted it to correct it, because it's special the way it is.
haha And reminds me of that time.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hi. I have a couple. One smalle one on me arm and a massive one that covers my back that'll never be finished. The one on my back is wings... Can't figure out how to post pics from me phone though

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hi. I have a couple. One smalle one on me arm and a massive one that covers my back that'll never be finished. The one on my back is wings... Can't figure out how to post pics from me phone though

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
reply to post by denver22

Thank you Denver!

What are your tats about?

Getting tattoos is addictive. Hehe. Im excited about getting my big ones!, the sugar skull is gonna be in part of the back. Gonna look awesome really. Been planning it for some days already.

And the snake I'd been planning it longer. but i wanted to be sure the lenght and place.

Well i got a coy carp on my right arm and a british bulldog on my other arm
Some symbols letters etc lion on my chest japenese samuraui on my left leg nothing on
my right leg and neither the middle one lmao...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
do you have any in the thigh area, and if yes, can you post some pics.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nice Horus eye

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Your tattoos, OP, are awesome.

I have an old English D on my right shoulder blade.

Fades from black at the bottom, to navy blue, to light blue, to white at the top.

I'd like to get more, but my tuition is currently consuming all of my available finances.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
dont know how to upload pics but here's my tat

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have a small crescent moon on my ankle. It was my one rebellious thing I ever did....inkid you not. It horrified my parents; when I was hospitalized for gall bladder surgery a few months later, my dad tried to wash it off. He wanted so much to think it was temporary.

I've been thinking of getting another one. I would like a tat of a tree in bloom. Something about trees resonates deeply with me. Maybe it's bc they apseem to die every fall, but resurrect in spring.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I was wanting a cherry tree in bloom, from my hip, up my side. With 2 pitbulls at the base. Or a creepy looking tree.
I think i've decided on a "stem " with maybe 3 blue roses, going from hip all the way up my side. I definately want some pitbulls, but got to find just the right artist

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I do, I'm sure a large percentage of ATS has atleast one tattoo.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
reply to post by smyleegrl

I was wanting a cherry tree in bloom, from my hip, up my side. With 2 pitbulls at the base. Or a creepy looking tree.
I think i've decided on a "stem " with maybe 3 blue roses, going from hip all the way up my side. I definately want some pitbulls, but got to find just the right artist

I know an artist probably one of the best in the world and goes to america and draws it freehand
anything you want be it family portraits faces animals etc...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Something about MILFs with sleeves, saw a woman the other day as such, man she was smoking hot. Crazy how times have changed, now everyone has tats, as do I. Some nice tats in the thread

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have zero, and don't plan on ever having any probably, nothing against people that do or like them. I just wouldn't ever be happy with any of them for more than a few weeks tops.

I get bored and change my mind often, kinda the way I never can settle on a girl, and always think I will find a better one around the corner. The same goes with jobs, I am just too free spirited, and can't ever be happy with what I have.

I am the guy that rders his favorite food at the restaurant, and looks at the table next to me and wishes I had ordered that instead.

What can I say, I am just silly like that a lot.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Just curious. Who here has tattoos and is a CEO of a major company, or a senator or a president of a country? A successful lawyer? A well-respected scientist?

If not, WHY not?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I can name many self made millionaire types, but not any fortune 500 types, that have known tattoos, though they are always fully covered in a minimum of 2 layers od business suit, so it wouldn't be known unless they showed it off a lot.

Also, there is a large stigma against tattoos and people who have them in mainstream society, although it is rapidly changing thanks to my contrarian generation. Generation Xers probably wouldn't have any, if the mainstream liked them, which is kinda the point, we don't like society the way it is, so we do our parts, however small, to change it.

Good or bad, anything must be better than the current crap they are peddling to the masses.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join