It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is looking very dangerous today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am following many major events at this time, and reading what the Mayan 2012 warnings were supposed to happen I can now see that any one of the things I mention below could destroy much of earth.
1. North & South Korea are edging closer to war over some message they are to send up over the border.
2. Russia & the USA no longer trust each other, soon will lead to conflict.
3. Turkey want to spread the Syrian war over a larger area than it is now.
4. Iran wont stop trying to build a bomb, Israel may attack.
All in all we are on a slippery road early on in 2013, and on top of all that the sun is getting really wound up now too, and could blast earth any day soon.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

You forgot you could be hit by a truck tomorrow!

What I mean to say is, don't dwell on what you think could happen. Think about what is for now.

Life is for living and not stressing!

edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, we are in changing times. I just hope that we as a species know the right steps to take to avoid wiping us all out.
Only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

That's a respectable list of gloom and doom indeed...and I hate to add a factor to make ya feel worse..but there is something else. There absolutely must be...or must have BEEN. No one is considering this, but there could have BEEN a space threat and 5,000 years is a LOONG time for unexpected things to happen. Ask Elenin if anything is ever seen of it again. lol...

Nothing you list though..none of that..could possibly have been within the realm of what Mayans and others keyed on for this time period. War? From thousands of years out? Couldn't possibly have predicted a human event with such fickle circumstances. The sun? Only if there is a well defined cycle so big in time frame, we've totally missed it.

...and I don't know. It's not a trick question. Logic says it MUST be something regular, steady and predictable over vast spans of time. What else BUT Space can ever be said to fit that, when geology alone could radically change the whole planet in that same period?

...I'm hoping, personally, it was a space event and it's past tense. Maybe a Star put the Whammy on something like Elenin got vaporized by our Sun. As my meager and limited knowledge of Astrophysics goes....over thousands of years...it wouldn't even take MUCH of an impact by something else for the tiniest of orbit changes to throw it radically far off in the long term? ...Well.. We can hope.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

You forgot you could be hit by a truck tomorrow!

What I mean to say is, don't dwell on what you think could happen. Think about what is for now.

Life is for living and not stressing!

edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

CRAP!...I've been doing it all wrong and now I have to tell my ulcer to %&)(Q#&)!!!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Why you so dangerous?

Maybe stay inside today and drink some tea to calm down. . .

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

CRAP!...I've been doing it all wrong and now I have to tell my ulcer to %&)(Q#&)!!!!

Peace

Well it's easy to do, when ya get all mired up in what's to come, isn't it?

On a daily basis, if I only knew that my washing machine would quit spinning, that my alarm clock wouldn't go off, that the person I car pool with was taking the day off with no notice....etc...I'd go bat shoot, and a conspiracy site that spouts doom and gloom at an alarming rate into the mix, and we'd all go bonkers.

SO

That is why I love this place....it takes the stress off of me for having to worry about threads like this, because there is always somebody that comes along with more paranoia than I have.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Same old song if you ask me. The US and Russia on bad terms, NK and SK rattling sabres, middleeast in turmoil. How is this any different, nothing has changed this is 100% the same world I was born into. Same game a few new players and many old familiar faces.
edit on 21-10-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There is much information in the bible, with prophecies about Israel. That is the one that frightens me the most, it is a big international issue, and when you look at it logically, It is very possible that conflict in israel could escalate into a full on religious war.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
As Israel tested its atomic bombs in the seventies, (with the help of South Africa) I think they have enough now to wipe out all Arabic countries, and they know it, Israel is quite safe.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
1. North & South Korea are edging closer to war over some message they are to send up over the border.

Doubt it.

2. Russia & the USA no longer trust each other, soon will lead to conflict.

Doubt it

3. Turkey want to spread the Syrian war over a larger area than it is now.

They may get their wish

4. Iran wont stop trying to build a bomb, Israel may attack.

Iran aren't trying to build a bomb but Israel might get their wish also.

All in all we are on a slippery road early on in 2013, and on top of all that the sun is getting really wound up now too, and could blast earth any day soon.

Interesting times for sure.

top topics

join