It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Speaking. Hear it for yourself!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
reply to post by jiggerj

It shows that the ancients felt the need to pass information on to their descendants. Every myth contains some degree of truth.

LOL It is a myth that every myth contains some degree of truth.

Thor is a myth with zero degree of truth.

Same with Osiris,
the griffin,
and a thing called a happy marriage. HA! I'm kidding! There was probably something close to a griffin.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God,

Please think about what that means and explain it to me please? When I think about it, I'm getting that the Jesus in the flesh is the image of something invisible. Something invisible can't look like something in the flesh. And, if it did look like Jesus in the flesh, why does a god need a nose?

If that line means the invisible spirit of Jesus is the image of god, then how can his spirit be separate from god if he IS god?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Interesting.. since by your name i'm going to assume you recognize the book of enoch, are you familiar with the scriptures from naj hammadi? Specifically the one where christ is teaching his disciples the mysteries and the way to get through the 9 different levels (demensions?).. i've often wondered if these where "other universes" it's an interesting side topic.. lol

I have read all that as well and it's really interesting. There is one place in the Gospel of Philip I think, where he specifically uses the world matrix. That word is also in my Hebrew Lexicon. It's a reference to the bowels or womb. Of course, the matrix of the womb is a good comparison to the Earth as a womb for the development of God's children. It is also a place where excrement is disposed of. That part makes sense as well.

edit on 22-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God,

Please think about what that means and explain it to me please? When I think about it, I'm getting that the Jesus in the flesh is the image of something invisible. Something invisible can't look like something in the flesh. And, if it did look like Jesus in the flesh, why does a god need a nose?

If that line means the invisible spirit of Jesus is the image of god, then how can his spirit be separate from god if he IS god?

Take a look in the mirror. Imagine doing so. You see you. You are aware that the image is not you, yet you know you are the one casting the image from the other side. Keep in mind that you are a child of God when you read this verse.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Here is where you need to think and conceptualize. You know that the image is not you when you are able to see both sides of the reflection, right? God can see you and Himself as well in His mirror. You can only see you. God says you are the image. In other words, that angel mentioned above is you before the Father. The image of you here is not you at all. It's an image.

Christ was the first image rendered into the world. Christ said, "I and the Father are one." God says He is the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end. God says he is One. The Father is Adam and the NT says Jesus is the last ADAM. After the last Adam, we see 7 billion souls raised to life.

Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

You need to THINK. If Jesus is the image of all of us here and he created us from this image, what does it mean that all of us return as one body on earth? Christ has risen. We are the image and it is all here at one time. Why? The Day of the Lord. Christ is the image of the first born Son. The image and all its parts are here in one place.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Go back to what I stated about you only being able to see one side of this image from here.

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Finally, read this last verse and tell me what you now see:

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Careful. Don't make the mistake of saying you are God. You are multiplicity from unity. Christ has entered the Temple and it has taken 2000 years to get here.

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Those who are waiting on the image to fully arrive are the same ones who will return to unity. The darkness will be separated from the image.

Revelation 22

Eden Restored

22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

edit on 22-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zakkor

Describe the source of consciousness as related to collapsing wave function and describe how matter produced consciousness.

Matter didn't produce consciousness...consciousness produced matter. Scientists have proven that matter coalesces under observation, and technically doesn't exist unless we're actively observing it.

Yes. This demonstrates the whole of the Spirit in the Bible. The Copenhagen Interpretation of quantum mechanics show that evolution is not a cause, but a result.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Cool video. If the solar system does indeed move in a spiral like that, we would one day see a drastic paradigm shift. Most astronomers seem to agree that the planets orbit along the same plane, the ecliptic.

Yeah it is an interesting video. Kinda makes one wonder what all the galaxies are spiraling around in the center of the universe. Be very interesting to find out what is in the center of the universe.

I think you need to take a physics class or two.. maybe astronomy 101?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zakkor

Matter didn't produce consciousness...consciousness produced matter. Scientists have proven that matter coalesces under observation, and technically doesn't exist unless we're actively observing it.

No! I truly believe we are reading too much into the observer effect. Waves do not collapse into particles because of consciousness. The explanation (which I still think needs more looking into) is that waves collapse into particles when they are observed. This doesn't mean just human observation, but also through the lens of a NON-conscious, mindless camera that is recording this wave collapse.

The wording of the explanation that I've heard a few times is: A wave collapses into a particle when an attempt is made to measure it. Big BUT here! In the double slit experiment, when the wave (or particle) hits the sensors on the back wall, isn't THIS a measurement? We can see whether a photon has remained a wave or collapsed into particle.

Point being, there are just too many unanswered questions to rely on this as a certainty.
edit on 10/22/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Very interesting thread!

Reminds me of this:

FIVE SPIRITUAL ELEMENTS

The concepts we call, "time" and "space," as well as, "light," "mass," and "energy," are all part of God's creation and may be considered a "reflection" of His attributes. As God is consistent in what He does, when studying the Scriptures, we should not be surprised to find that there are corresponding elements in the spiritual realm. The study of these spiritual elements plays a key role in understanding who God is, who we are, what is to come, and how we are to get there.

spiritual light, God's word and/or perfect will, either of which is a constant. "You are the light of the world," is an admonition for God's people to teach others His Torah, which is His light. (Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. - Psalm 119:105.) The glory of God is also represented by "light" in Scripture

www.yashanet.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Interesting. I'll give it a look.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join