It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Speaking. Hear it for yourself!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Is it possible to hear light?

All the physics textbooks you will read fall sort of what is revealed by these simple verses below. First, the entire universe is governed by law that originates from information and mathematical relationships. Light is both a particle and wave and all particles have associated waves that carry information to form in the material world. Whatever you describe by law above (macrocosm) is mirrored below (microcosm) by the same laws. The Wave of creation is the very speech that carries Hydrogen--one proton and one electron in a balanced state of positive and negative--to produce Hydrogenesis bonds within the material world. The union of two becoming one is pictured above and below by this demonstration of God's goodness to mankind. All of nature proclaims His glory (Romans 1). Good and Evil are personified in the relationship between Proton, Electron and the Neutral--the Neutron.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Once you understand that what is hidden created the universe (Information and Wave), it is easy to recognize the Creator by His signature. Light stretches out like a canopy to project the universe by the motion of the teroriadal vortex of particle and wave in a ratio of 1:1.618. Fingerprint of God (Golden Ratio)

Hebrews 9

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

HOW DOES GOD SPEAK AND WHAT IS HIS LANGUAGE? LIGHT! It's obvious when you consider the nature of Word and Wave in relation to collapsing wave function and indeterminate reality. Consciousness collapses the wave. Light is central to this language of consciousness.

Psalm 19

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
3 They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.

Ask yourself this question: What produces the background noise from the stars, plants and other various bodies moving in space? How does God speak throughout the universe? How can what is governed by law be absent from the governor? As you answer these questions with the right response, then realize that God speaks the language of Word (information / Wave). Word is the Wave of Creation. As demonstrated in THIS VIDEO from Stanford University, Energy is Information.

4 Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent (refuge) for the sun (Solar Cycle).
5 It is like a bridegroom (SON OF THE FATHER) coming out of his chamber (CANOPY),
like a champion rejoicing to run his course (Movement of SUN and Planets).
6 It rises at one end of the heavens
and makes its circuit to the other (Precession);
nothing is deprived of its warmth (Electromagnetic Radiation).

If God is beyond Light and the Son of God is (Word / Wave), then what is the Holy Spirit? Consciousness. The trinity of creation is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. How can particle and wave acquire consciousness apart from receiving it from a source? In nature, nothing rises above its source. Since we are greater than the sun and moon and planets, what does this say about our source? What does this say about the source of the Sun? Is there a connection between the light of God and the light of the Sun (First born of all creation).

7 The law of the Lord is perfect,
refreshing the soul.

("You must be born again. The evolution of the soul depends on new life by being baptized into the water (Hydrogen and Oxygen)

The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy,
making wise the simple.

(Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the material world to raise to new life).

8 The precepts of the Lord are right,
giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the Lord are radiant,
giving light to the eyes.

(Yet another reference to the process of revolving around the circle of light to gain new insight. As the Bible calls it, the journey in the wilderness. Deuteronomy 4:19 compares the Earth to Egypt and an iron smelting furnace. What is at the core of the Earth? This is right after it commands you not to worship the Sun, but realize why it is there. It says the Sun, Moon and Stars are your inheritance for life and future glory.)

9 The fear of the Lord is pure,
enduring forever.
The decrees of the Lord are firm,
and all of them are righteous.

When considering a universe governed from chaos to purpose, consider how chaos could move to purpose apart from choice. The answer is that 'choice and your own will' must be governed by a conscious mind. That mind is a gift of God's Spirit to you. As you consider the connections that can be made between life, light and the bridegroom coming out of the chamber (Canopy) created by the process of light in motion, consider the significance of this last statement about purpose. Can evolution or natural selection make choice for purpose apart from consciousness? Can light be only particle and wave without consciousness (Holy Spirit)? What does the Bible call disbelief in the Holy Spirit? Blasphemy and the only unforgivable sin. Why? Because it is evident (Romans 1).

Romans 1:20 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

How does science get it wrong so often? It refuses to admit God into its equations. Bias blinds from the true nature of light. Consider this next statement:

The Earth does not revolve around the Sun (See the video below). The Bible provides a much more accurate description of how the proton and neutron allow the electron a pathway forward by providing a tent (Chamber / Canopy). How does the atom provide union to produce life from the material world? Is there a parallel from what has been said so far? Is it accurate to compare this to a bridegroom coming for his bride from the chamber when they will find union?

If you know anything about the fruit of knowledge in Genesis 3 and the nature of positive and negative polarity, you will see the connecting point between hydrogenesis and physics. All of it is a picture of the consummation of Son to Bride / Christ to the Church. Why is a wedding ring a circle and the bridal chamber the future home of the bride? Two must become one. Proton and Electron are governed by the Neutral (Neutron), neither positive or negative. In other words, at rest.

All of this describes how nature symbolizes our union with Christ and our ultimate destination and future home when the consummation is complete.

If you know anything about physics, consider the nature of the daughter to the chain of protons. How are letters formed into words. Roots and links in a chain. How do proteins and amino acids form from DNA chains? How are sentences formed by chains of words? Paragraphs? From DNA, how is the story of your life above formed by the same process below? What is sin? A break in the chain. What is sickness? The same. Is there a connection between the Word of God and the Wave of Creation? As you watch the video below, consider the double helix structure of DNA and how Word is formed by the spiral of the ratio of 1:1.618. Again, how could the Bible get this right in a few short verses from Psalms 19? All things flow from a source and if you get what I just said, you know the answer already. The source of the Bible is what it claims. Physics is revealed by the Creator and locked in parable until we possess the insight and knowledge to see clearly. God can be heard and He can be seen if you know how to look. The indescribable God needed the universe to give you a glimmer off the edge of what infinity looks like. God is much more than anything imaged in this universe.

Job 26:14

And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him! Who then can understand the thunder of his power?"

edit on 21-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't know what is worse, The fact that you believe a book of nomadic pseudo-history written by a tribe of desert dwelling nomads, or that you constantly have to persuade yourself with this tripe.
Your childlike efforts to convince anyone, including yourself, is laughable at best and sheer nonsense at worst.

And your little vid at the end is a prime example of zero intelligence of christians like you at work.

If jesus were here now he would slap you like he did to the money changers.

No Proof
No Substance
Epic Fail!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

I don't know what is worse, The fact that you believe a book of nomadic pseudo-history written by a tribe of desert dwelling nomads, or that you constantly have to persuade yourself with this tripe.
Your childlike efforts to convince anyone, including yourself, is laughable at best and sheer nonsense at worst.

And your little vid at the end is a prime example of zero intelligence of christians like you at work.

No Proof
No Substance
Epic Fail!

I'll challenge you to a small contest. It's simple. Describe the connection between Hydrogen (One proton and one electron in a balanced state of positive and negative) and collapsing wave function as it relates to consciousness.

Here is my answer: WORD rendered to matter and artificial bio-mechanical life. Consciousness produces matter in an image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. Genesis 1:1-3 In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy). Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. My Witness, Leonard Susskind, Stanford The universe is a Created Hologram.

Your turn. Put some context behind your words above. Describe the source of consciousness as related to collapsing wave function and describe how matter produced consciousness. Use all the science and evolutionary knowledge you possess. How can inert matter produce consciousness?

Considering that I have provided context and you step on that with your higher intelligence, put your money where your mouth is. Let's hear it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It must be nice to be a delusional religious zealot, to have the answers to everything. The audacity of you bible bangers to think this universe was created just for you is beyond absurd, it's asinine. Learn to think outside of yourselfs just once. You'll be surprised at the outcome

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

No Proof
No Substance
Epic Fail!

I'll challenge you to a small contest. It's simple. Describe the connection between Hydrogen (One proton and one electron in a balanced state of positive and negative) and collapsing wave function as it relates to consciousness.

dude... that is way beyond the scope of the posters intellect.

thanks for the post, it was an interesting read...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
It must be nice to be a delusional religious zealot, to have the answers to everything. The audacity of you bible bangers to think this universe was created just for you is beyond absurd, it's asinine. Learn to think outside of yourselfs just once. You'll be surprised at the outcome

You are creating an entire pretext to my premise that the universe can be verified by Science and mirrored by what is said in the Bible. I mentioned nothing about what you describe above. I simply notice that a designer left his signature everywhere and then point it out.

Does the Earth revolve around the sun? Quote a textbook. How is it taught in school? If you have a better answer to collapsing wave function, the origin and nature of consciousness or how information entropy is defied by life, let's hear it.

Bias and incredulity is not context.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Although I may not see things the way the OP does, I have to laugh at the responses he has received thus far. To suggest that the OP lacks intelligence is laughable( especially considering the childlike rant responses). Instead of just whining like children about the ignorance or self-centeredness of Christians, try offering a response with substance. Pathetic, really

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
so your best friend kidnaps ur wife and child and takes their cellphones. he then comes running to you telling u that some quran thumping clown has kidnapped and killed ur wife and child and he knows who the guy is and where he lives. he feeds u the information u are bloodthirstily craving for and u run off like rambo and annihilate the person..

later the cops discover that your best friend had your wife and children in his basement and they died of starvation down there because he tied them up and hid them away. the stench gave away the game and the neighbours called in the cops to investigate and they caught him.

NOW.. i know u mind has wandered quite far.. BUT let's go backwards a little bit before u move forward

do you feel ANY remorse for killing an innocent man who was framed?

when u can answer that question.. let me know what ull want to do next. OH let me also add that the man also had a wife and kids. while ur 'best friend' did not.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

You are creating an entire pretext to my premise that the universe can be verified by Science and mirrored by what is said in the Bible. I mentioned nothing about what you describe above. I simply notice that a designer left his signature everywhere and then point it out.

Does the Earth revolve around the sun? Quote a textbook. How is it taught in school? If you have a better answer to collapsing wave function, the origin and nature of consciousness or how information entropy is defied by life, let's hear it.

Bias and incredulity is not context.

The reason why (I think) they cannot say anything other than a derogatory comment here and there is because you are way in over their head.

Seekers, true seekers, only understand that which you beautifully describe in the OP.

The Bible haters only hate it because they didn't take the time to decipher and understand its meaning, they merely rely on someone else to spoon feed them and get mad when the results are confusion.

Of course, I can say the same thing for people who take it so literal they are still in the dark ages preaching what the Romans wanted us to believe... its just so much more than that. We know this.

Hermes was right.... of course, so was Enoch. lol

The staff and the Word are powerful creations, no doubt.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I didn't really understand it but I sense you're onto something. I'm going to read it again when I'm in a more focused mood. One thing I think is that we can't be greater than our source and if we're conscious it has to be conscious. It's pretty obvious.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

How can inert matter produce consciousness?

It cannot, but that doesn't mean your invisible buddy did anything either. Your repugnant notion that somehow, with FAITH, all things can be revealed is not only hysterical but at the same time irrelevant to consciousness.

I don't claim to know ANY answers but at least i don't rely on a "flying spaghetti monster" to give me any answers.

As usual you have no proof yet you continually spew out garbage trying to make yourself believe it.

As sure as the setting sun, a deluded fool is still a fool!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

this isn't really news.... we've known for along time that the sun isn't the center of the galaxy.. infact that is one reason given for the big hype for this year.. as we are moving into an unknown part of our galaxy. Anywho thats a bit off topic..and gasp our galaxy isn't the center of the universe it too is MOVING!... i'm not sure how you intertwined your faith into all that but still I liked the vid it was very pretty and had good graphics and music.. so more power to ya.. if you hear from the light.. let me know

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626

As sure as the setting sun, a deluded fool is still a fool!

"The fool has said in his heart, There is no God."

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

HOW DOES GOD SPEAK AND WHAT IS HIS LANGUAGE? LIGHT! It's obvious when you consider the nature of Word and Wave in relation to collapsing wave function and indeterminate reality. Consciousness collapses the wave. Light is central to this language of consciousness.

The very first time I read the Bible I was struck by the amount of times Light was repeated over and over in the book. When I was finished reading it the first time, I went to the library and got a book on Light. I had to know everything there was to know about Light because it seemed that was all I read from front to back... Light was embedded into my brain so much I had to connect it and so I did.

For others, you are saving them a lot of time. Its sooo simple, yet we complicate it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Although I may not see things the way the OP does, I have to laugh at the responses he has received thus far. To suggest that the OP lacks intelligence is laughable( especially considering the childlike rant responses). Instead of just whining like children about the ignorance or self-centeredness of Christians, try offering a response with substance. Pathetic, really
reply to post by micmerci

spoken like a pathetic, an inept, politician.
A big thumbs up to you

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I hear nothing Who is speaking , When will it stop ? In this day and age this is still going on .

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Thank you for your well thought out, content-filled response. Why so angry? If this subject isn't your cup o tea, why not just pass by? Why the need to spew hate-filled responses? It is obvious you have a problem. Seek help.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
bible haters are so (for lack of a better word) square...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I have to call your attention to the simple fact that while as a Christian I must respect your freedom to be right or wrong, that does not mean that I or anyone else here must extend you the courtesy to be as confrontational and blatantly offensive as you have been. Usually no one forces anyone else to deny God, just as one cannot be forced to sincerely believe in God. So when someone else decides to believe in Him by what right do you claim authority or power of judgment to condemn them for opposing views?

You clearly have made your choice. Live with it, but be aware that by the same right you have to think as you do, we have what we believe to be a duty to study and learn-if not for you, for ourselves and our families.

Are you capable of equal civility?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ok so here's my question since i've processed your thoughts. What is dark energy..? if god is light and you can see his spiral signature everywhere.. how do you explain dark energy and the time/space warp?( is that how one day to god is 1000 years to us? i do not dismiss your theory.. however there is much left of the universe to be explained that a simple spiral pattern that is of god and "the light"

I'm new so i don't know how to post videos .. well see if this works

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join