It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Landmarks in Peru and other oddities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Has anyone seen those huge pictures in Peru, that seem to be pointing at the sky? I remember seeing one picture where there was a manlike person, with a big helmet on, looks sort of an astrounaut. If someone can find me that It'd be much appreciated. Also, does anyone know what they are intended for, or background info on them?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
that would be the nazca lines on the coast below Lima did the gringo trail this summer but didnt go to nazca cuzco and macchu pichu instead most impressed with saqsayhuaman 300 ton boulders as smooth as glass supposedly built by a race of giants with the aid of gods in flying "naves" Peru is a strange and interesting place

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This probably isnt the one your talking about, but it reminded me of this image of Machu Picchu. Too bad its fake, but still a pretty cool picture. Unfortunately this bad copy of it is the best I could find offhand. Try searching in google images.

I think this is the one you are talking about.

Just search on google images for Nazca astronaut.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
another very intereting thing in peru,in Machhu Picu (SIC?) there is a HUGE stone that shows the western coastal outliine of South America.

top topics

join