It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children to be taught 'heterosexuality not the norm' in Australian schools project

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

He only deflected and doesn't dare to damage his "ATS reputation" further by touching the pregnancy stage part of your posts.

One thing is plain - spermatozoids both in absolute counts and more complete studies included quality as in speed of motion, have gone down in many countries over the past decades, that is undebunkable.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

He only deflected

That's his primary tactic.

and doesn't dare to damage his "ATS reputation" further by touching the pregnancy stage part of your posts.

Yes, this is correct.

One thing is plain - spermatozoids both in absolute counts and more complete studies included quality as in speed of motion, have gone down in many countries over the past decades, that is undebunkable.

Same with the brain scans of Males, Females, and homosexual males and females.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You have posted nothing connecting phytoestrogen or estrogen to homosexuality.

Aaaaand... that's you, being completely obtuse, and transparent in regards to your motivation.

The display of female primary sex characteristics in male fish is not homosexuality.

Brain structure is not biological, eh?

Magical then? Is that what you are asserting Phage?

The display of female primary sex characteristics in male fish has not been tied to any specific cause.

Whoops... you goofed there.

Like I said, my dad's breasts enlarged because of estrogen therapy but he did not turn gay.

So, you offer evidence to refute your previous assertion?

Well then, thanks for debunking yourself.

Your claim has not been demonstrated to be valid.

This claim has not been demonstrated to be valid.

and you never answered my last question, Phage.

I am not the topic of the thread.

Answering that question truthfully would damage your credibility, would it?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Wow, I'm surpised by this forum.

Pointing out that being homosexual is not normal or natural does not make one intolerant.

The policy planned for the schools is to teach both are equal, that homsexuality is normal.

I disagree with this.

I am not homophobic, I just know that children experiencing puberty are already confused and perhaps it is better to let the children make their own minds up based on what society is. A program in a school is not going to alter tolerance levels, bullies will be bullies.

Sorry for thinking critically!

I am not anti-verbist, I just know that children experiencing learning to read are already confused and perhaps it is better to let the children make up their own minds about words based upon what society is. A program in school is not going to alter literacy levels, idiots will be idiots.

Yeah. Sounds stupid, right? If you think about this critically - the way you're claiming to, you're basically saying that schools shouldn't be teaching kids things, because the last thing someone confused needs is to be taught things.

You know what? When I'm confused, I find that knowledge and education actually improves that state of confusion. Also, I don't really remember puberty as being all that confusing, because (a) I had an adequate level of sex ed, and (b) nobody around me spouting religious nonsense about what is, or is not, "normal"

The simple facts, if you look at it critically, are that understanding and tolerance do lead to less bullying. Information leads to less confusion. So for those of you lacking information, here's some.

Around 8-11% of the population self-identifies as LGBT (as in, they say that they are on a survey. Obviously this doesn't count people too scared or embarrassed to come out in a survey)

Red hair occurs naturally in about 2% of the population. That means there are five times as many people in the world that are not heterosexual, than have red hair. Should we be teaching children that red haired people are the children of the devil who choose to be evil? Yes, again, a ridiculous comparison, but the point here is that just because the nature of something is different, does not mean it is not natural. Just because it is rare (although really, 1 in 10 isn't rare at all) does not mean that it is not natural.

Comprehensive sex education vastly reduces the incidence of teen pregnancy (vs abstinence only education) (source www.washingtonpost.com...)

Something like 60% reduction. Education, given to teens, improves their behaviors despite confusion, by lessening confusion and giving them information that is broad and comprehensive, rather than restrictive and ideology based. In a school of a thousand children, around a hundred of them will be LGBT. Whether you give them education or not, this is a fact, this will happen. Even if all education does is teach those 100 children that they are normal, that this is ok, that they are not freaks or perverts or pedophiles or abnormal, (all of which I have heard homosexuals be called), that means that there are a 100 more healthy kids with healthier self esteem. If you coincidentally manage to make fewer of the other 900 kids be homophobic bullies, this is a huge net gain. Fewer teen suicides, through education. The abstinence/sex ed figures compared with pregnancies clearly show that education, non-biased, comprehensive education, works.

So let's all think critically, and consider that teaching kids that they are all equal and normal regardless of their sexual orientation, is a good thing. Just like teaching them to read is, we are giving them tools to make sense of the world, and lessen the confusion.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Homosexuality is not normal
the existence of what you perceive to be sentient life on this planet relies on the unification of the male and female energies.
To go against it is to ensnare the population in sickness, mentally and physically.
Even if genetic dissposition leaves one inclined toward the same gender sex is most often a choice
and lest it be deadly the races present on this planet can aqquire a taste or liking for anything

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Wonderer2012

No, I read some parts of the program and it is clearly saying sexual diversity is to be accepted.

It is telling children that sexuality does not matter, that all are equal.

Yes...people are supposed to be equal, just like blacks and whites. Mostly because race or sexual orientation isn't a choice, so it makes sense to promote equal rights and going up against homophobia makes perfect sense.

So your point is??? Are you against equal rights?

"HETEROSEXISM FEEDS HOMOPHOBIA".

I'm sorry but that mantra is BS.

Hetrosexuality IS the norm, that is what nature intended it to be.

Homosexuality should not be taught in schools to be equal to hetrosexuality, especially when the people being educating are experiencing puberty!

What the hell?!?!!

But in the long run is it possible that this new programme could be something to do with the NWO plan for global population reduction?

Who knows?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I really feel that this pilot program is wrong.

Instead I think they should promote individuality and diversity.

Respect an individuals right to live as they so choose to.

QFT

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

"HETEROSEXISM FEEDS HOMOPHOBIA".

I'm sorry but that mantra is BS.

Not all hetrosexuals engage in hetrosexism.

hetrosexual = a person who is sexually attracted to the opposite sex

hetrosexism = a prejudiced attitude or discriminatory practices against homosexuals by heterosexuals.
link

Homophobia = intense hatred or fear of homosexuals or homosexuality

"HETEROSEXISM FEEDS HOMOPHOBIA"

A more verbose translation combining the two definitions reads:

A prejudiced attitude or discriminatory practices against homosexuals by heterosexuals feeds intense hatred or fear of homosexuals or homosexuality.

How is that a B.S mantra. I don`t think you understand the meaning of the word "hetrosexism".

Homosexuality should not be taught in schools to be equal to hetrosexuality, especially when the people being educating are experiencing puberty!

No amount of talking about homosexuality in school would have dissuaded me of my fascination with the opposite sex. Particularly during puberty !

If puberty is not the right time to discuss sexuality then I don`t know when is.

If I had happened to have been gay - well it sure would have be consoling to hear that the feelings I had were natural and that there are other people like me in my school/community/country.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I think it's ok to teach children we shouldn't discriminate against others but to teach them that being heterosexual isn't the norm is wrong. It is the norm if the majority of people are. That's what being " the norm" means! If they think its normal to play daddy and daddy or mommy and mommy, go ahead but do not push your ways onto our children thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

but to teach them that being heterosexual isn't the norm is wrong.

That's not actually what is being taught or encouraged.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by apexV

Really you bumped a year old thread for that? O_o

Homosexuality is not normal

According to your subjective take on a very ambiguous concept.

the existence of what you perceive to be sentient life on this planet relies on the unification of the male and female energies.

Don't forget the power crystals.

nclined toward the same gender sex is most often a choice

Most often professionals disagree with you on that.

and lest it be deadly the races present on this planet can aqquire a taste or liking for anything

So in your opinion it's a choice and a tempting one?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join