It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children to be taught 'heterosexuality not the norm' in Australian schools project

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

You blatantly said you don't want your kids to be educated about homosexuality at school, which is where children learn. (see your above post) Because you would rather them live a "normal life" (see your above post) Which indicates clearly that you oppose homosexuality, and that you have no doubt indoctrinated your children feel the same way.

Educated about homosexuality when it interfers with my childrens schooling..

Which in turn means they "know" you consider it to be abnormal. Which in turn, means it would be "very" unlikely that they would come to you and say they were gay if they were, they would more than likely hide it which would ultimately lead to their unhappiness.
Don't try to put words in my mouth.
edit on 22/10/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

They don't know very much about homosexuality. To them, a normal family is a man and a woman.. Not because I despise homosexuality, because I had two children with a woman. Again, if they choose to be homosexuals, thats their choice and I will support them either way. I will never turn my children back... Again do you have children?
edit on 22-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

edit on 22-10-2012 by mc4denmark because: error

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by mc4denmark
Well, there are many forms for intelligence, math, writing and so on, but also morals, ethics, views on others than oneself and many more. I really can not see why they can learn about how sexuality differs from person to person. It can not change their sexuality anyways because its pre-programmed in their DNA.

I would think that many hate crimes and unnecessary violence would be solved if people grew up with a better understanding about the world around them

In this day/age, it is a battle just to get to university with the systems in place right now. When you start adding this crap to the educational system, it takes away from the things they should be learning to further their knowledge. Parents should be responsible and teaching their children at home about those issues, Homosexuality, Racism (which I have already encountered and dealt with), and other issues. Maybe they should create a subject called Homosexuality and then give our hard working children a diploma for it.

Well, I would't actually do anything worse, its just a simple information passed a long in the sex ed class, some parents would not teach their offspring about sexuality and they can get confused, by letting them know how the world turns from a young age will give them room to process all the other information and don't have to use time and resources fingering about if the are normal or not.

Knowledge can never hurt, and saying it would make the children worse is just right out wrong.

What is it you are afraid the children will get from this ḱnowledge ?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

They don't know very much about homosexuality. To them, a normal family is a man and a woman.. Not because I despise homosexuality, because I had two children with a woman. Again, if they choose to be homosexuals, thats their choice and I will support them either way. I will never turn my children back... Again do you have children?

Because you have indoctrinated them to believe homosexuality is "abnormal"

And again, they probably would never come to you if they were gay because of this - That was my point, which you seemed to have missed.

Yes I have children, and from a young age they have learned not to judge anybody and to treat everyone with respect and as equals.
Because of this they are beautiful, well mannered, understanding, non judgmental and most importantly "educated" children who everybody loves when they meet.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

Maybe homosexuals should open a school for homosexual kids... Would that work better? make them feel a bit more comfortable, equal?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Maybe homosexuals should open a school for homosexual kids... Would that work better? make them feel a bit more comfortable, equal?

Now you're just being petty.

link   

Should black people open a school for black people and whit for white people ? Or should we just learn about people are different it dos not mater, because its all normal ?

I think the latter

link   

I'm not homophobic in any way whatsoever, I know gay people, but it is wrong to promote the idea that homosexuality is normal.
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Do you even read your own words? Does your internal voice actually say this stuff in your head and think its ok? You sound like a racist who says "Well I know black people so I can't be a racist".

Homosexuality is "normal", its found throughout nature. Sexual diversity is the norm on our planet, so please don't try to jam us all into such a narrow vision of the world.

I wish I understood where this irrational fear comes from, its not like we are even close to being an endangered species where we need to pump out more babies or something.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

. Again, if they choose to be homosexuals, thats their choice and I will support them either way. I will never turn my children back... Again do you have children?

YOU don't choose !!! What even makes you think that???

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoMatterNeverMind

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Thats the point but right?

You didn't chose to be heterosexual, because your mind/body was designed that way. From birth you had the bits and pieces of a male. You didn't understand what it was or what it was for, you just knew it was there.

As you grew older you were taught that male and female go together, physically it was a biological match.

And for the record, anyone who says '' I didnt chose to be homosexual '' to me is a cop out.

You were not born homosexual, you were born human. You chose your sexuality, yes you might have chemical differences that enable you to think differently or to feel emotion and sensitivity on a different level. but you were born human, and being born male means your a match for a female.

Again: Homosexuality isn't a choice...so of course you are born that way. There is no way to turn someone gay who isn't gay. Hell, prove me wrong, turn me gay!!

Let me just get my mankini, baby oil and the video camera...

I mean, when I went through 6th form college (so ages 16-18 approximately) there were lots of people who chose to be homosexual as some sort of fashion statement... point being that it can be a choice.

It sure can be a choice with who you have sexual relations, however your true inner sexual preference isn't a choice and is one of the most kept secrets among all of human society.

Many gays live straight lives with straight sexual encounters and many straight people are truly gay

edit on 22-10-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

In our times most people dont see any difference whatsoever between homo- and heterosexuallity. Get used to it. Thats 50 years of intense leftist brainwashing. Right now thats not a problem but wait another 500 years and the birthrate, that is already pretty low, will reach critical levels.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

How? Enlighten me....

And again, they probably would never come to you if they were gay because of this - That was my point, which you seemed to have missed.

They would come to me. You know nothing about my relationship with my children let alone the way we communicate between each other. Whether its racism, Homosexual or any other issue, respect is always at the top and even if I seem a bit homophobic at times here, my children will never see that side of me.

Truth is, I don't care about homosexuality. It isn't an issue in my life right now (could be down the track concerning my daughters). My kids are taught to respect everyone they associate with.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Why not?

There is currently all girls schools and all boys schools.

Recently there was an all Trans-Sexual airline. Operating out of Bankok.

Does any one see the irony in that?

edit on 22-10-2012 by magma because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

. Again, if they choose to be homosexuals, thats their choice and I will support them either way. I will never turn my children back... Again do you have children?

YOU don't choose !!! What even makes you think that???

WTF you on about?

Did god choose your sexuality?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Separate but equal is never equal. US history lesson.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

How? Enlighten me....

They would come to me. You know nothing about my relationship with my children let alone the way we communicate between each other. Whether its racism, Homosexual or any other issue, respect is always at the top and even if I seem a bit homophobic at times here, my children will never see that side of me.

Truth is, I don't care about homosexuality. It isn't an issue in my life right now (could be down the track concerning my daughters). My kids are taught to respect everyone they associate with.

So you can put your hand on your heart, and say that your children "don't know" how you feel about homosexuality?? That they've "never" heard you state your opinion about it in conversation ever?? (See your previous posts where you said it is not normal, and that you don't want them taught them anything about it at school because you want them to have a "normal" life)

Sorry you are contradicting yourself.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Definately wrong to promote Homo's as the norm in Society!!

School Children should not have to listen to this drivel!!

I'm betting the people promoting this Agenda are Gay!!

Why else would they want this promoting??

Also, why promote trans-sexuals?? WTF is this World coming to?

It is not NORMAL to be Trans-sexual!! It's bloody Weird though....

edit on 22-10-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Now you're just being petty.

Why? You want equality, they will all be equal in a school for homosexuals.. No discrimination, paradise.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Definately wrong to promote Homo's as the norm in Society!!

School Children should not have to listen to this drivel!!

I'm betting the people promoting this Agenda are Gay!!

Why else would they want this promoting??

You clearly haven't read this thread properly.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

I have been around a homosexual woman who was a very good friend of my ex wife and also is respected by my children... She was also raped by a school teacher.. Did she choose her sexuality or did she despise men after that incident? You don't choose, what ever...

Don't tell me how I feel or what I know whether you read something here two hours ago.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join