It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello all, I love ATS and finally felt ready to join in with a like minded set of people.

Anyway, I bring good news! Nathan Rothschild has landed himself in a spot of bother. My heart bleeds. This can only be a good thing for the human race.

Rothschild who crashed to earth: How the bank dynasty heir's City reputation is in tatters after a £700m investment scheme blew up in his face

Couldn't find it on the search function bit so if it is on already I apologise. If the link doesn't work check out the Daily Mail website, search Rothschild and its from the 19 October 2012, it's a hit piece if ever I've read one. Nice work by the Mail for once.

Peace out. Magoo22
edit on 21-10-2012 by magoo22 because: Not sure if link was correct, when I tried it sent me to a random other story.

edit on 21-10-2012 by magoo22 because: After thought

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Fixed Link* *Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read )

Terms & Conditions Of Use ( Please read )

edit on 10/21/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
hello and welcome

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Welcome to the mad house!

Be pre-warned, everything you read on here is officially de-bunked in about 15 minutes.

Have fun...I'm trying too!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

Welcome to ATS, magoo22!
Glad you finally joined! I will check out your link!
Hope you enjoy everything here!
Will be waiting to see your posts around the forums!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Des

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS magoo22, and not everything you see here is debunked, there is the odd gem from time to time so enjoy the ride

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Hope to see you around.

join