It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Decalcify Your Pineal Gland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This video has a number of good methods on how to decalcify your pineal gland. The calcification comes from the flouride in the tooth paste and the drinking water, and from other chemicals that is in vaccines and from poison being sprayed on food.

Oh, and she's hot.

Hope you like the video.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Damn, I think I have a crush. I could listen to her talk for quite a bit.mm.
anyway, cool and interesting vid. thanks for uploading.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A. She's got braces and fake eyelashes, plus she talks like a ditz. Not hot.

B. She's just assuming about 90% of these supposed "facts".

btw, if fluoride is the cause of calcification of the pineal gland, which is what's needed to "astral project", then why don't we seem to have any evidence of a decreased calcification of the pineal gland , or an increase of reports of "astral projection" coming out of places like Europe, where the majority of water supplies aren't fluoridated, compared to places where they are, like in the majority of the US??

How about: because this is nonsense. It seems "astral projection" is a mind-hack that can be induced by disrupting the temporal lobes, else having a propensity for this, perhaps due to epilepsy in that region of the brain.

edit on 21-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was all ok with this until they showed the cigarette.

Why is it I always have to be told to give up my smokes? Thank you but no thank you!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have dialup. Could someone give me the gist of the video.

And a screen shot of this "hot" girl. I'll be the judge of that.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here's another video that explains it better.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

B. She's just assuming about 90% of these supposed "facts".

btw, if fluoride is the cause of calcification of the pineal gland, which is what's needed to "astral project", then why don't we seem to have any evidence of a decreased calcification of the pineal gland , or an increase of reports of "astral projection" coming out of places like Europe, where the majority of water supplies aren't fluoridated, compared to places where they are, like in the majority of the US??

How about: because this is nonsense. It seems "astral projection" is a mind-hack that can be induced by disrupting the temporal lobes, else having a natural propensity for this, perhaps due to epilepsy in that region of the brain.

It's not just fluoride that stops the gland from working there are many things that stop it from working. Consuming meats including fish that has high amounts of mercury, carbonated beverages, fluoride in our water and our toothpaste and access to smog negatively affect the pineal gland and can block its ability to function properly. Yes many parts of Europe have taken out fluoride but still consume large amounts of mercury.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Carbonated beverages
I'm not sure about that one.

There's this thing called the blood brain barrier, and it's purpose is to limit most of this junk from even getting into the brain.

If people want to disrupt their BBB by using the cell phone too much, consume junk, and suffer neurological repercussions due to willful ignorance of the facts, score for the species.

It means those who are wise will conquer. Those who are foolish will perish.

Enough mindless people around already.

It's not as if we don't have the choice to seek out the proper information to make wise decisions in our daily actions.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't understand how fluoride leads to calcification. They are two different elements. How does F ---> Ca? I am new to this concept and want to know this supposedly works. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The MSM has helped by bad back for years and didnt know the other benefits of taking it regularly until recently.

The biggest deal for carbonated sweet stuff and sugars in general is that it kills and disrupts the electrical conductivity of the body. IE impulses transmissions of the brain and of course 100% of your metabolic process relates to how well your body can transmit signals from the nervous system.

The smoking and giving up such is targeted not just on nicotine and plauq in your respiratory system but the actually carcinogens and other chemicals they shove in those nice little sticks to push the nicotine into the body. That cigarette your smoking aint your grandpas cig.

Rarely ive seen a few people pull out of eating doing and being the worst to thier body by simple meditation.. i suppose meditation can reset or stabilize the nervous system enough to "wake up" from all this dope we pile onto it.. No two people are the same however, some folks might need a little help with minerals, or acids or vitamins.

probably one of the better resources for seeing that your body id over calcified is taking magnesium. otherwise any natural health book or the "dead doctors don't lie" material can help in your general health.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOtter

I think that high concentrations of fluoride in the body affect the body's calcium metabolism which causes increased calcium, so it is an indirect consequence.

About places other than the USA having fluoridated water, in England and Wales some water companies by law have to fluoridate the water (the amount varies through the countries) and I think all water is also chlorinated.
edit on 21-10-2012 by NoMatterNeverMind because: corrected grammar

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Huggiesunrise

Meditation up regulates the parasympathetic nervous system, and down regulates the sympathetic nervous system. We need balance between the two for proper, long term functioning and maintenance. Our society is obviously sympathetic dominated.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Booking my seat, thanks for posting OP. Will be back to comment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Woah. Woah. Woah.

Braces = Hot
Fake Eyelashes= You can tell she is still beautiful without them.
"Talks like a ditz"= She sounded normal to me.

As far as this information goes. It's easy to research. It's no secret that the fluoride in the water has negative effects. High amounts of mercury and magnesium also has negative effects. This is no secret. Does it effect the pineal gland? Maybe. Maybe not.

It doesn't really matter though, we should all strive to stray away from the processed foods or at least cut down the intake.

moniesisfun, have you ever astral projected? You put in quotations as if you've never done it and simply have doubts .

I don't even know you, but I know you have astral projected. How do I know? Because we project when we dream. Thing is this.. there really is no "logical" answer to Astral Projection. Not in a way you or any scientist can put into a methodical book. It deals with spirit and the consciousness at the same time. So yes the mind is involved, but that's only half of the story, if not less.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

There is most definitely a logical explanation, and I've said it over and over again.

Yes, I've had "astral projection" experiences since a child. I've also had premonitions, lucid dreams, dreams within dreams within dreams, and a lot of other bizarre experiences.

It's just a mind hack. You can induce the state with magnets over the temporal lobe, or by focusing on being above the body. Often times people get them when they're extremely sleep deprived and a region of their brain starts to enter a dream state while others are still focused on this temporal region.

It makes absolute sense. The mind is constantly trying to pattern match as is best. It guesses the center of our sight, when in reality we can't see in the exact center. Stay perfectly still. You'll experience this.

It's the same damned thing here. We start to doze off, yet have a focus on the here and now. Our minds scramble and project images of our previous location and impose it onto our conscious awareness as reality.

Just apply this to any situation you've heard of regarding "astral projection", in conjunction with the fact that our subconscious stores MUCH more information than we're consciously aware of.

So a person will hear while they are "sleeping", and recall people and objects from all over the area before they were sleeping, along with subconscious cues for objects that weren't even in visible sight....like playing poker...people pick up on stuff intuitively that seems to defy reason, except it doesn't.

So someone is in surgery, remembers seeing the doctor and nurse, and the mind reconstructs the setting, and starts pattern matching the most likely images of what's occurring based on everything else that is being experienced...the sounds, the smell, etc...

This is all a huge, "duh" !! to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Mizzijr

There is most definitely a logical explanation, and I've said it over and over again.

Yes, I've had "astral projection" experiences since a child. I've also had premonitions, lucid dreams, dreams within dreams within dreams, and a lot of other bizarre experiences.

It's just a mind hack. You can induce the state with magnets over the temporal lobe, or by focusing on being above the body. Often times people get them when they're extremely sleep deprived and a region of their brain starts to enter a dream state while others are still focused on this temporal region.

It makes absolute sense. The mind is constantly trying to pattern match as is best. It guesses the center of our sight, when in reality we can't see in the exact center. Stay perfectly still. You'll experience this.

It's the same damned thing here. We start to doze off, yet have a focus on the here and now. Our minds scramble and project images of our previous location and impose it onto our conscious awareness as reality.

Just apply this to any situation you've heard of regarding "astral projection", in conjunction with the fact that our subconscious stores MUCH more information than we're consciously aware of.

So a person will hear while they are "sleeping", and recall people and objects from all over the area before they were sleeping, along with subconscious cues for objects that weren't even in visible sight....like playing poker...people pick up on stuff intuitively that seems to defy reason, except it doesn't.

So someone is in surgery, remembers seeing the doctor and nurse, and the mind reconstructs the setting, and starts pattern matching the most likely images of what's occurring based on everything else that is being experienced...the sounds, the smell, etc...

This is all a huge, "duh" !! to me.

There is no real disagreement here on the process of induction. But as far as it being a logical explanation as to why we are able, there is none. How it's done is easy to explain, I think you explain it better than many others. I'm not a neurologist, but the reason why is much more than a physical reason. It's still only half the story if not less.

However, I do have a question that relates to the physical that maybe you can answer. Astral is supposedly the spirit being projected from the mind. When we dream we able to conceive light, Are eyes usually are closed. If we can actually see in a dream or during Astral, I'm wondering is it that our minds can produce light? I read from astrophysicist that we are in a way kin to stars by composition. In a way, we are light. So when we dream, we see all kind of things... and our eyes is closed... where does the light for us to be able to visualize things come from?

This is not a jab or nothing of the sort, this is a real question that I really don't know. You seem to know a lot about the mind and dreams, I think you will be able to answer this. This answer really can't be found anywhere, so I'm depending on your opinion...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Can you please clarify on what you mean by "why it is done" ? Do you mean to ask what evolutionary purpose it serves?

As for why we see "light" when our eyes are closed, again I will need further clarification.

To start, I will say that I used to do a certain "mind-hack" as a child, after coming home from school.

I likely suffered from temporal brain damage, and as a result was unable to filter out data coming in from the environment. This meant I became overstimulated, and needed to "decompress".

So off I'd climb into highest shelf of my closet, and close the door behind me. Curled in a ball, eyes shut, and hands over my ears, I would stay perfectly still and allow "light" to enter.

When we're in a dream state, our eyes flutter rapidly..REM. Each flutter sends an electrical signal to our brain to release dopamine. It seems this is sufficient electrical energy to cause a slight "spark" seeming to come from just within the eyelid. Not sure I can explain it any more in depth than that.

If you're referring to pure mental imagery, I mean...can't you imagine something internally with your eyes open
It's just electrical pulses sending chemical messengers throughout our neural networks. There are three main visual centers in the brain, if I'm recalling correctly. One can spin/rotate the image rather quickly. One can build up a more intricate image in depth. The last can superimpose images on the outside world. I seem to be lacking the last, which means I suck as an artist. It would seem the first would be what's used in the dream-scape world.

Ah, forgot to add...it seems "bio-photons" may be emitted to and from neurons. This is mere hypothesis, as far as I know. I have long imagined that it is first a magnetic tunnel which pulls along the electrical impulses, which then shuffle the chemicals from one receptor sight to the next, to give us this experience. If this is accurate, it would seem the "mind" as a separate entity to the brain exists as a force which interacts with magnetism. Perhaps the form of the mind is but the flux in intertwining magnetic tunnels which give rise to neural networks which provide us with this physical experience of "reality".

What I know, though. I'm just a GED dropout

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Potassium Iodide, 50 mgs to over 100 for detox, decalcifies and detox's. Pau'darco tea also detox's. However, we're supposed to have crystal pineals, and what I've been searching for, is with the flouride and the radiation, they're almost forcing those aware, to take iodide daily, in large doses. And it did the opposite in meditation. I had a harder time meditating or reaching deeper within. I was wondering if it was going too far, and actually purifying the crystals you need and if this isn't some kind of plot.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Can you provide a reliable source which shows that we are supposed to have "crystal" pineal glands

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
www.lightworker.com...

The calcification of the Pineal gland also has a gift. We will show you where medical science has not found calcite crystals in these calcium deposits. Crystal Radio For many years now the group has been saying that We are Becoming Crystal. Medical science has now even coined a word for it "Biomineralization". The most important discovery is that these calcite crystals have something called 'piezoelectric properties'. This means that they can send and receive electromagnetic frequencies (EMF). Piezoelectric crystals are the same crystals used in the original crystal radios and they can send and receive radio frequencies. The group says when they are activated it will be like being fitted with a new antenna improving telecommunication between humans and especially your communication with your own higher self. It will also open up your own awareness of your multidimensional reality.

I've known this for some time. Over cyrstalization such as flouride can create some bad conditions, for example its known toxin, aluminum. And shizophrenia most likely.

But like a radio, those crystals are your transmitters, and connection to HS.

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England (1997) has found that calcified pineal glands contain a huge concentration of fluoride: "In terms of mineralized tissue, the mean fluoride concentration in the pineal calcification was equivalent to that in severely fluorosed bone and more than four times higher than in corresponding bone ash, i.e., 8,900 ± 7,700 vs. 2,040 ± 1,100 mg/kg, respectively. The calcification in two of the 11 pineals analysed in this study contained extremely high levels of fluoride: 21,800 and 20,500 mg/kg." Fluoride and the Pineal Gland. As well as the hard tissue build-up, the aged pineal also contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue. However, in her later 2001 study, Luke says that "The high fluoride levels in the pineal are presumably due to the large surface area of the HA crystallites both intra- and extracellularly....There was no correlation between pineal fluoride and bone fluoride. Therefore, unlike bone, pineal fluoride concentrations are not indicators of long-term fluoride exposure and body burden. Pineal fluoride, however, was significant." She concluded that the fluoride buildup in the pineal may affect melatonin synthesis, but it still had to be proved. See Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland. There IS some evidence presented here: Pineal calcification and sleep disturbances. .... Here is a study that seems to contradict it, but then states that " an increased calcification of the pineal gland represents a decrease in the number of functioning pinealocytes, which results in a decreased ability of the pineal gland to produce melatonin." see studies: Kunz 1999; Mahlberg 2009 for calcification causing reduction in melatonin production.

That is the wrong kind and the flouride calcification is very harmful. BUT.....

Studies have revealed that there are TWO types of calcium in the pineal gland - the one about which most studies have been done is hydroxyapatite, or brain sand. However, it has just been found that there is another type - a recent development - calcite crystals. Calcite crystals found in the inner ear - octoconia; - have already been studied and found to be piezoelectric - in other words, they produce an electric charge when pressure is applied to them ...and the "reverse piezolectrial effect"...when an external electical field is applied, they will change shape slightly. It is very likely that the pineal calcite crystals are also piezoelectric, according to the 2002 study. New Crystal in the Pineal Gland. One effect is that external fields could, via the resulting change of crystal shape, change pineal output and melatonin production, through "electromecano-transduction on the pinealocyte membrane".

They've discovered calcite cyrstals exist even in young children.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join