It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vlad the Impaler, Prince Charles and a Scientific Study [Truth Stranger Than Fiction?]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This may be as far out there as conspiracy theories go, but how does one link Vlad the Impaler, Prince Charles and a recently released scientific study?

Well firstly, Vlad the Impaler was a member of the House of Drăculești. As the son of Vlad II Dracul, his patronymic name was literally Dracula. This is where Bram Stoker gained the name for his 1897 novel, which was known simply as ‘Dracula.’

The reason Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia was known as ‘Vlad the Impaler’ was because his preferred method of killing was to ‘impale’ his victims. As is shown in the following 15th century woodcutting, he was known to have dined amongst those he had impaled-

www.vladtheimpaler.com...

Rumours abound that Vlad also ate the flesh, and drank the blood of his enemies, often holding dinner parties next to the freshly impaled. He was very proud of his work, and anyone who showed disdain while looking upon the thousands of putrefying corpses would soon suffer the same fate.

We cannot 100% prove he ate the flesh and drank the blood of the impaled, but certainly we can see why this rumour was created given he dined amongst those whom he had impaled and his reputation for cruelty.

So, how does a blood drinking ruler from the 15 th century tie to the modern royal family? Well, incredibly, Prince Charles’ bloodline goes back to Vlad the Impaler-

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In what may seem to be truth as stranger than fiction, not only is Prince Charles related to Vlad the Impaler, but he is also involved in a decade long effort to preserve Transylvania-

But when I spoke to him for my new TV show Wild Carpathia, he told me he can trace his ancestry back, through his great-grandmother Queen Mary, to the half-brother of Vlad the Impaler, the inspiration for Dracula. Prince Charles seemed quite amused by his dark lineage.

A friend took him to visit the monastery, near Bucharest, where Vlad is buried and showed him his grave. ‘So I do have a bit of a stake in the country,’ he joked. Prince Charles has been visiting Transylvania – the home of his infamous ancestor – for more than a decade and feels passionately that it’s the last corner of Europe where there’s still a real balance between mankind and nature.

You may now be asking what Prince Charles regularly visiting Transylvania and being related to Vlad the Impaler has to do with science?

Well, in a recent released scientific study, it was found that elderly mice who were given the blood of younger mice were rejuvenated. The elderly mice given the blood acted much younger and became much more mobile-

www.alternet.org...

The study showed that 18-month-old mice who had been received eight transfusions of young blood had a much easier time making it through the a watery maze than the old mice who had not received any transfusions.

"They were 18 months old but they were acting much younger, like a four to six-month-old," said Dr. Villeda, one of the lead researchers.

I know this is not proof of anything so before the haters come into this thread, be aware I am posting this in Skunk Works for a reason

But, could these scientific revelations and royal bloodline lineages be somehow linked? What may have been practised out in the open many hundreds of years ago may have been forced underground, still going on to this day but now done in secret without the public aware of the reality?

On the one hand, I find it hard to believe. At the same time, those making decisions in this world seemingly lack empathy. Look around us, in Syria, our governments are allowing millions of dollars to go to fund and train rebels to invade a country, people are being killed everyday and our leaders show ZERO empathy. Same goes for supporting cruel sanctions in Iran, people are suffering yet those making the decisions do not for one second contemplate any of this.

Human sacrifice dates back to ancient times and whilst it may not seem to happen today, there are hints all around us that 'something' is still alive and well. Note the floor in the artwork for Michael Jackson’s 1997 album called ‘Blood on the Dance Floor’-

Some would argue this is very ritualistic, you have skyscrapers in the background with a dust cloud forming (as happened when the twin towers collapsed), the title is written to appear as blood and we have the black and white chequered floor, the same floor that can be seen in this picture of Vlad the Impaler-

Note that he is dressed in red just as Michael Jackson was in the 1997 album cover and the same black and white chequered floor can be seen.

Always keep an open mind, realise that far more is going on in this world than we will ever know. Little bits of the puzzle are all around us.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was with you until the album cover stuff

the royals are inbred to an extent, and nutty, but I'm not sure the connection you are going for other than DNA

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What point are you trying to make here? So the royal family is related to Vlad. Not really a surprise.

Are you surprised by Charles' amusement? I'm not. It's ancient history. Nothing can be done to change it.

What the mouse study has to do with it I don't know. Are you implying they knew back then what we're supposedly figuring out now? That's a little tenuous.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

So, how does a blood drinking ruler from the 15 th century tie to the modern royal family? Well, incredibly, Prince Charles’ bloodline goes back to Vlad the Impaler-

So that's where Prince Charles got his nose from!!!!! It must be true!

In all seriousness, I do recall seeing an interview with Charles about this, but it's been a few years.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Good OP one of my favorite subjects;

Stoker took the actual character of VTI, and mixed it up with the practices of Elizabeth Bathory who was said to kill virgins male, and female, and then bathe in their blood to retain her youth. In many ways Vlad is responsible for Europe as we know it today, an invading Muslim army that had crossed the Danube and was quite literally banging on the gates of Vienna encountered its advance party hanging out Vlad style (impaled) and was so horrified, and demoralized that they went full about for home.

As for the thousands being impaled in one go; if this is true we have to conclude that Vlad was either imbued with incredible stamina, or other members of his army also liked to play with sharp sticks.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Question.

The mice given the younger blood, did they ingest it or was it given intravenously? I would think that ingesting the blood, thereby sending it through the digestive system, might destroy part or all of the blood's "therapeutic" aspects. Just a guess, though.

S&F for a great thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have read quite a bit about Vlad the Impaler, and if I lived in the villages near by or a servant in his palace...I would be a nervous wreck and run for my life.The guy was very methodical he reminded me of Jigsaw in the Saw movies.....Murdering people based on the moral high ground.

I remember a reading (not sure of the validity) where a man working in a field had ill fitting clothes on, Vlad spotted him and asked him if he had a good wife.The man replied she was an excellent wife, Vlad asked to see her, and he began questioning her about her husbands ill fitting clothes. The woman began to be nervous and Vlad ordered her slit from groin to neck infront of her husband.....and forced a woman in a field to be his new wife...The emotional trauma of that is sadistic and bizzare.

The Royals are a strange bunch anyway, given the right amount of wealth, virtually no purpose in life, I believe most of us will become nutty.These people indulge in their titles, exclusive clubs, they are in a strange people with a god complex in world of their own.

I wouldn't doubt for one second that Charles would secretly prance around in a cape in the woods or was drinking blood from blood banks, or however else he obtains it.The world is his playground and he has no consequences, because of "Mumsy" Who I have suspiscions with because of the missing native children in Canada.
edit on 21-10-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I am a bit partial to a bit of blood it doesnt give me a headache like wine does lmao...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
funny how this blood transfusion experiment is touted as something new
it isn't
this video was uploaded in 2010 but the mono mario episode shown is from the 90's
the process was probably kept out of the general consciousness up 'till now due to it's experimental nature and or because it was only affordable to the uber-rich.
kidnapping slum kids as blood donors may have something to do as well.

warning :an animated topless yoko ono, and generally douchey junkie behavior at 1st as well as mick jagger soiling his diaper skip to mid video to see mick replace his blood with that of a slum kid at a private clinic in Lausanne

www.youtube.com...

screenshots for the delicate tummies and in case vid link is outside t&c

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
What point are you trying to make here? So the royal family is related to Vlad. Not really a surprise.

Are you surprised by Charles' amusement? I'm not. It's ancient history. Nothing can be done to change it.

What the mouse study has to do with it I don't know. Are you implying they knew back then what we're supposedly figuring out now? That's a little tenuous.

I'll quote myself from the OP
-

I know this is not proof of anything so before the haters come into this thread, be aware I am posting this in Skunk Works for a reason

But, could these scientific revelations and royal bloodline lineages be somehow linked? What may have been practised out in the open many hundreds of years ago may have been forced underground, still going on to this day but now done in secret without the public aware of the reality?

You have a former ruler who may well have drank blood. Blood drinking and satanic rituals go way back and arguably are not something that are carried out in public view today.

That is not to say that it doesn't happen today, after all, the royal family's bloodline traces back to Vlad the Impaler.

On top of that, science now suggests that 'young blood' may rejuvenate the elderly, hence the conspiracy theory is this could be going on to this very day.

I then linked the Michael Jackson album to show that 'they' will reveal parts of what still goes on in terms of ritual or sacrifice, even though it is not outright admitted.

Of course, it isn't proof, but this is the Skunks Works part of the forum

On the one hand, I struggle to believe it, but many leaders out there lack human emotions and empathy, what is to say that ancient rituals and sacrifices suddenly seized to exist, what is to say it carries on to this day in secrecy, and much of it is shown to the public without them even realising what they are being shown.

The film Cabin in the Woods springs to mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

No, blood transfusion is not new. Lance Armstrong used it to cheat his way to the top.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

ummm armstrong's case was of Doping, different from a transfusion.
though i get what you mean and agree

i've always thought there was something vampiric/cannibalistic to the whole blood transfusion/organ transplant industry

hopefully recent evidence of limb regeneration in humans as well as the newer stem-cell research [taken from pacient or created from patients modified cells] will get rid of the whole disgusting business before some evil genius comes up with using a clone of a patient as a source for replacement parts.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Very nice post. Interesting.

This doesn't surprise me. I think I might even have wondered this.

There's news about lab-grown limbs and organs. Maybe lab-grown blood someday...

And what about missing children or abortions? Could they get blood or cells from that?

Also.... I watched a 60's/70's free-to-watch movie on youtube that was about a cult that drank the blood of youth. They drank it to stay youngish. It was a typical movie of that sort. But...

(that movie had sets that looked almost exactly like the classic Star Trek sets)
edit on 21-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

There was testimony that Armstrong used transfusion to cheat.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was listening to a the live show on planetinfowars this weekend and David Icke was on and he was making all kinds of statements about the royal family being involved in all sorts of incredibly sick stuff and then out of the mouth of P.Charles is the admittance of his relation, respect and involvement for this ancestor he reveres... interesting...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Royalty has always been clueless. That's why Diana was so loved. She remembered that in the end we are all the same.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've always wondered how those wrinkly rockers such as the stones managed to keep going on all these years. Can you imagine many of their age rocking on stage like that for 15mins, let alone an hour or so ?
The Royals of many countries have been linked to blood sacrifices so who knows, those in the right circles may well have been taking the blood of the young. Even today.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Question.

The mice given the younger blood, did they ingest it or was it given intravenously? I would think that ingesting the blood, thereby sending it through the digestive system, might destroy part or all of the blood's "therapeutic" aspects. Just a guess, though.

S&F for a great thread.

The study showed that 18-month-old mice who had been received eight transfusions of young blood had a much easier time making it through the a watery maze than the old mice who had not received any transfusions.

Intravenously. You're right, ingestion of it would be worthless for the most part.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Creepy OP, creepy....

Some strange coincidences in the "royal" bloodline for sure, check this site out.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
But how would Charles have ever been able to source His victims?????
swns.com...

H R H....Hot Randy Horny???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join