It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci - Mona Lisa - Khufu Pyramid connection. A mason secret or coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have this information in another thread so I don't know if this is allowed in here? The other thread is addressing another subject, so maybe I won't be kicked out...

But...

I maybe made a find. In my research I stumbled upon Mona Lisa and noticed similarities in the relations between it and the Khufu Pyramid. Now, I'm calling for all the visual experts and artists to comment on this one. Could my find be explained by Golden Ratio's and Section's?

I started with (I assume) originally scaled pictures of the Mona Lisa and the Khufu Pyramid. I divided the Mona Lisa and superimposed Khufu. They match pretty well. The height of Mona Lisa matches almost perfectly the height of Khufu when the base of Khufu matches the width of the painting. Mona Lisa's eye gets caught in the middle. Her lips start where the King's Chamber ends. The tunnels of the Pyramid exit where the painting diagonals cross. To the right there is a valley road exactly where the entrance to the Pyramid begins. The Subterranean Chamber is located at her heart.

Where the entrance tunnel divides into the Great Gallery and StC Mona Lisa's gown turns from light to almost pitch black.

To the left where the hills/mountains are, their angle is exactly the angle of Khufu.

The Queen's Chamber creates a neclace around her neck.

Here is the King's Chamber and Mona Lisa's chin.

There are details matching, but I will let you comment on this one first. Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Phi, from the Fibonacci sequence. Phi can be represented as a triangle if you use a circle, and if you add two lines to the triangle, it all fits inside a circle...

Skip to about 9:45 on the video.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Zakkor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zakkor

Thanks for the great link! Didn't catch anything about the height coincidence, or then maybe I just didn't comprehend it

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have to admit that these could all be coincidences, but I noticed that the subterranean chamber begins just where the gown turns into a dress and in the dress there is a 'cross' on top of the chamber.

With a vivid imagination you see anything, right?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I guess this was too highly speculative because it got no answers. Too bad. I thought I had a quite good match.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I made a small video for you. Start at 3:17 and you will see the connections a bit better. The video is in Finnish but I think you'll get the point.
edit on 3-11-2012 by OnWhiteMars because: (no reason given)

top topics

join