It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin spa 'mass shooting' in Brookfield

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

They already know what i know for sure. She said she is still with them telling them her side of the story so im sure they dont need to talk to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

There aren't that many anti-gun people here, why would someone anti-gun join a conspiracy site anyway?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
These shootings are really becoming common place in the USA. There are so many so frequently that it is almost becoming expected now. The last 10 years have been really pretty crazy if you think about it. Movie theaters, schools, spas. Looks like all the pent up stress in society is starting to manifest. I can only imagine what the next 10 years will bring.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Oh noes! A restraining order didnt work!

Radcliffe Haughton, 45, bought a handgun just two days after his beleaguered wife obtained a restraining order against him. He used that weapon to kill her and two other women Sunday at the spa where she worked, before fatally shooting himself.

Why do we still bother with restraining orders?

They're like curfews. Gangbanger Johnny cant go on a driveby tonight because of the curfew. Homicidal lunatic cant go murder his estranged wife because of a restraining order.

How about instead of pretending to accomplish things by making stuff extra-illegal we try enforcing existing laws and empowering people to defend themselves?

Nah, that might actually work. We dont want to put these cops and politicians out of work.

The best part:

The seller did nothing illegal; private individuals are not required to conduct background checks or enforce a 48-hour waiting period as licensed gun dealers are under state law.

The sellers are not permitted to use the NICS system. Clinton put that loophole in there so we could have a scapegoat hovering over our heads for the media and gun grabbers to drag out when they needed to.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There was a very curious incident two years before the shooting:

www.jsonline.com...
Police officers on the scene of the (January)2011 incident certainly acted like they thought Haughton was armed, according to police reports.
They set up a tactical perimeter, shut off traffic and barred neighbors from entering their homes from the street. An officer used a bullhorn to notify Haughton he was under arrest and ordered him to come out. He refused.
Then officers saw Haughton through a window with what looked like a handgun. Officers raised their rifles and ordered him to drop it. He did not and walked out of sight.
Rather than ordering an entry, Lt. Jonathan Schmitz told officers to "tactically open the perimeter." After a 90-minute standoff with Haughton, officers retreated.

So the cops just walked away from a standoff with an armed gunman. Hmmm.... How often does that happen? Did his handlers not want him to be arrested at this point?

/

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
From an eyewitness:

www.jsonline.com...
--She(customer) was sitting in the chair of hair stylist Zina Haughton at the Azana Salon & Spa in Brookfield when Radcliffe Haughton walked through the French doors shortly after 11 a.m. Sunday, pointing a handgun straight in the air.
"He yelled, 'Get down. Get down. Get down,' " Brunner said Tuesday.  ...
Zina Haughton also was focused when she saw her estranged husband enter the spa with a gun. But Brunner had no idea from the ensuing conversation that Zina Haughton even knew the gunman. ....
When her husband came in, Zina Haughton put herself between him and the young women behind the reception desk. She did her best to defuse the situation, Brunner said.
"She talked very low, very calm," Brunner said. "She said, 'This is a peaceful place. These are good people. What can we do for you, sir? What do you want?' "
"There was no pleading. She was very methodical. Very calm. Very professional. She didn't seem hurried; she looked in charge. ..."
But Radcliffe Haughton grabbed his wife by the shoulder and pulled her toward the pedicure station behind a half wall, Brunner said.  "I think I heard him say, 'Get down. Get down,' again," Brunner recalled, assuming he was talking to others in the pedicure area.  Then Brunner heard gunshots.  "I think it was eight shots. ..."

What the witness didn't hear were any words from the gunman that indicated he knew Zina Haughton.  There was no "this is for you, Zina," or "you've pushed me too far, Zina," etc.  And notable is the fact that the victim put herself in front of the gun, instead of the gunman first looking around for his wife.  Hmmm....

This statement also indicates the witnesses didn't initially recognize the gunman:

www.nowpublic.com...
ATF spokesman Thomas Ahern said Haughton opened fire when asked if he was going to rob the store.

Even the daughter of Zina Haughton didn't recognize her own stepfather:

www.jsonline.com...
A bystander standing in the east parking lot of Brookfield Square, identified as Christopher Pfeiffer, 47, of Brookfield... saw a young girl running in the aisles of the parking lot. "She was screaming, yelling, crying hysterical. She was pleading for help," said Pfeiffer said. "She kept saying, 'My mother was shot.' And she mentioned that there was a gunman . ..."

----------

Another sign of the covert op is when the politicians jump at the opportunity to make more gun control laws:

www.jsonline.com...
In the wake of Sunday's deadly shooting at a Brookfield spa, Wisconsin lawmakers say they will push legislation aimed at keeping guns out of the hands of batterers in domestic abuse cases.
State Rep. Jon Richards (D-Milwaukee) said Tuesday that he would work with advocates to draft a bill that would bar firearm sales to people under restraining orders, let police remove guns from the scene of a domestic violence incident..... ."

edit on 24-10-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join