It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin spa 'mass shooting' in Brookfield

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No one mentioned how this is another mass shooting were the suspect has supposed bombs rigged that didn't go off? Hinder investigation to alter evidence?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Maybe because it's a case of domestic terrorism?
reply to post by muse7

Really?
Then where is the FBI in the "hood"?
Where is the FBI in gang land?

One crazy criminal starts shooting people and the FBI is there because it's "domestic terrorism", yet "thugs" do as they wish selling drugs and murdering people and the police barely care about it?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

Yeah, I love how there are "bombs" that are never intended to go off at every new mass shooting.
No matter how spur of the moment, there seems to be an IED around the corner, or in the criminals house.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Taking away our guns will solve nothing at all. You think psychos like this buy their guns legally? Most obtain their weapons through the black market, or whatever other means they may have, the only thing a gun ban will do, is render us defenseless. These criminals would be free to break into anyone's home without fear of the owner owning a gun, rendering the criminal dominant. Gun bans will bring nothing but more pain. Besides, theres many weapons in this world, as another stated, people always killed people, as he stated, it used to be swords. It will never stop, taking away the honest citizens defense is just moronic to do.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

No one mentioned how this is another mass shooting were the suspect has supposed bombs rigged that didn't go off? Hinder investigation to alter evidence?

No, people are conditioned by the media that bombs are exotic. Guns , well everyone has got them really, or almost everyone, but bombs, well thats a higher level or intimidation. There is no conspiracy here, just a poor soul who lost his way and the unfortunate victims who became the catylist for his madness

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
my opinion is this is just the start of what craziness for all the lunatics who actually believe the 12/21 BS, if so, things will get a lot worse really fast.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
www.jsonline.com...
Police acknowledged at a 3:30 p.m. press conference that they had still not cleared the entire building, and they asked the public for help in finding the suspect. Later, they said the slow progress was the result of the fire, and the nature of the spa, which Tushaus estimated was about 9,000 square feet. A reception desk is directly inside the entrance of the building. To the left are hairdressing stations, with a waiting area for customers to the right. Pedicure stations are behind the reception desk and a large, curving staircase leads up to a second floor that is dimly lighted with multiple small rooms for spa treatments and massages.

More than four hours later they still had not completed their search of the building?  Something don't smell right....

"...a second floor that is dimly lighted with multiple small rooms for spa treatments and massages."

And that makes me wonder exactly what kind of 'massages' they were giving there.

/

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

We can agree she is partly responsible. He never would of done this if she had not of been so cruel.

No, we can't. You have no idea what happened in that house. The only person to blame is the one who pulled the trigger.
edit on 21-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

Ultimately, no one else in this thread knows what happen in the house either.
Speculation saying the relationship was toxic, that he was abusive, that he was a bad father
is just that. That man is dead also and we have no clue what set him off except his wife left and took the kids.
Women do this all the time when they meet another man. She very well could have set him up on the DV so it looked better in her favor when going after full custody. Then the threat of forcing the man into child support. All because she found another man with a better job better looking ect. To blame the guy for the situation he was in that set him off is wrong. Where is the lady now, no word from her at all. The mans father already gave a statement he said it was nothing like his son. Two sides to every story. It is sad these three innocent people are dead. His wife must still be alive and of course he is gone so we will never get the whole truth end of story.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Crimes like this are caused because of anger. They may happen suddenly, but really, unresolved resentment has been festering and building for some time. When the dam breaks so to speak it is a wave of anger that crashes on the shores of those who are blamed for causing that anger.

Notice I said blamed. People that refuse to own their own emotions tend to blame others for how they feel. Its denial of their failure to deal with life like the rest of us. Most people can take rejection or taunting and though it hurts, they are able to put it in perspective and change or walk away. 99.999% anyway.

The ones that get splashed across the news are different. They focus or direct that pain outwards towards others who "caused their pain". There is a disconnect between what is outside and what is inside themselves. If they feel bad, then someone did that to them, and one day, they are going to pay for everything they have done.

Thats why they lash out in a final tumultuous reprisal at all the people in their life that made them so angry.

When you blame others for your feelings, it can lead to this kind of thing eventually. This kind of person stores up that rage and lets it out in yelling and hurting, but really they are building anger, not releasing it.

"You make me so angry! Look what you made me do! Just you wait! If you don't stop it, I'm gonna..."

Disturbing. Nobody knows who is going to go off like this.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

"...a second floor that is dimly lighted with multiple small rooms for spa treatments and massages."

And that makes me wonder exactly what kind of 'massages' they were giving there.

/
He could of finally found out what kind of massage his wife was giving. Or that she was seeing another man their and her coworkers were complicit in the stuff. We don't fully know, automatically assuming that mr. Haughton is not a victim of something sinister also.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

Thanks I followed your updates here. Preciate it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
have some patience folks

it happened this afternoon, and you want a completed investigation by bed time

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Ultimately, no one else in this thread knows what happen in the house either.

And that includes you.

Speculation saying the relationship was toxic, that he was abusive, that he was a bad father
is just that.

I was the one that said, "toxic relationship. That means in a relationship, it's toxic between more than one person. Duhhhhhhhhhhhh

That man is dead also and we have no clue what set him off except his wife left and took the kids.

Well, apparently, given what he did, he was not stable enough to maintain custody of children now, was he? Are you upset he didn't kill the kids, too?

Women do this all the time when they meet another man.

So, only women cheat, huh? What the heck is wrong with your logic?

She very well could have set him up on the DV so it looked better in her favor when going after full custody. Then the threat of forcing the man into child support.

Men should pay child support. And if the man gets custody, the woman should.

All because she found another man with a better job better looking ect.

Good for her.

To blame the guy for the situation he was in that set him off is wrong.

You are so wrong on so many levels, it's impossible to even understand where you are coming from. You must have had a very bad experience to be spouting the crap you do.

Where is the lady now, no word from her at all.

Perhaps she is too upset to give a statement, and has the best interest of her children to deal with, considering they lost a father.

The mans father already gave a statement he said it was nothing like his son.

News flash...parents are biased. Their son was like this.

Two sides to every story. It is sad these three innocent people are dead. His wife must still be alive and of course he is gone so we will never get the whole truth end of story.

The only person biased in this, is you.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to chime in on this one real quick. My girlfriends best friend works at this spa and they are both familiar with the shooter. From what i understand hes a bad guy and hated a lot of the girls that worked at the spa, so after he got dumped he came in on a rampage. Lucky for my GFs best friend she took the day off! and get this she told me that the guy hates her and she would have for sure been one of his targets. Sorry no conspiracy here guys....just a bad dude with issues.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NiZZiM

Thank you for the information. I am happy to hear your Girlfriend didn't lose anyone dear to her.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiZZiM
I just wanted to chime in on this one real quick. My girlfriends best friend works at this spa and they are both familiar with the shooter. From what i understand hes a bad guy and hated a lot of the girls that worked at the spa, so after he got dumped he came in on a rampage. Lucky for my GFs best friend she took the day off! and get this she told me that the guy hates her and she would have for sure been one of his targets. Sorry no conspiracy here guys....just a bad dude with issues.

There it is. Thanks for the "chimes".

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He could of finally found out what kind of massage his wife was giving. Or that she was seeing another man their and her coworkers were complicit in the stuff. We don't fully know, automatically assuming that mr. Haughton is not a victim of something sinister also.

All I have to say in reading your posts and how you defend the guy is that I think you know him personally, for as defensive as you are. Perhaps you need to be speaking to the police directly.....Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Guns make us safer (pic related)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiZZiM

Perhaps you need to make this information known to the police, like I have told the person who seems defend this guy...please, take this information forward for the innocent people who lost their lives.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

He could of finally found out what kind of massage his wife was giving.

Didn't his daughter 'work' there too? Maybe THAT'S what set him off.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Haughton's two daughters - one of which was believed to have been at the salon at the time of the shooting - were found by police and are safe...

-----------------------

Some interesting early tweets on the website of the local newspaper of record:
www.jsonline.com...

--"Shooter may be dress(sic) in military fatigues."
[now they say it was blue jeans and grey sweater]

--"Shooter had a machine gun - bystander tells WISN"

--"Suspect: Ethnic Male Bald 6'1"Gray Sweater, Blue Jeans w/ White Backpack. Driving a '03 Mazda Protege WI Plate: 171-KZD."
[If at this point they didn't know his name, and the vehicle wasn't found at the scene, how did they know what kind of car he owned?]

--"REPORT: Gunman may be carrying black & white backpack. Possibly contains guns & ammo, per scanner traffic"
[They haven't yet released any details on how many or what kind of weapons he used.]

--"U.S. Homeland Security official reports to scene of #brookfieldshooting, in support. Still not indication this is a federal case."
[It's sounding more and more like the feds have taken over this case.]

--"Cops going building to building near scene of #brookfieldshooting, getting video from business, in search of at-large shooter"
[0r maybe to prevent any release of any videos that show a cami-clad gunman fleeing the scene in a black Mazda.]

--"Per North Shore scanner: Haughton's motorcycle not in garage. 2006 Blue Honda motorcycle, license plate 3571J"
[So what happened to the bike?  This makes it all the more unlikely the shooter would have called a taxi to get to the scene.]

Also this:

www.flickr.com...
President Barack Obama convenes a conference call at Camp David with Homeland Security Advisor John Brennan, FBI Director Robert Mueller and Chief of Staff Jack Lew to discuss the shooting at a Wisconsin shopping mall, Sunday, Oct. 21, 2012.

0n a Sunday?  Staged photo op?  Why would this particular shooting attract the attention of the White House?  

-----------

I guess this is coincidence too:

www.upi.com...
Brookfield Police Chief Daniel Tushaus confirmed late Sunday Haughton's body was found in a section of the building that was the last to be searched and where police had found what they believed was an improvised explosive device, WISN-TV said.

---------

You have to go to a foreign website to see this image:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 21-10-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join