Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Wisconsin spa 'mass shooting' in Brookfield

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
edit on 21-10-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Just reported another person died thats 4 now 3 in critical.
I think its a terrorist. The guys name sounds Mideastern need to confirm and get a visual.

No you. Troll. Name is Radcliffe Haughton. Radcliffe is english in origin. Haughton is more than likely scottish but reads as if it is english in origin also or possibly even irish.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Early reports indicate that suspect may have been found dead inside Spa.

No indication of what happened i.e. suicide or police action as off yet.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Guess Sence this shooter is black you guys cant blame evil tea party conservatives for this one.

Does the tea party not allow Black guys?

Are there no conservative Black guys?

Nice try at political trolling though!

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!

Sad about innocents being killed by anyone regardless of color or creed!
edit on 21-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yup just coming out they found him and he is dead. He was holding a few hostages, self inflicted gun shot wound.
I think theres more to this story then were being told, their dribbling bit by bit drip by drip information.
Were suppose to believe he just got a bad hair cut...!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Just reported another person died thats 4 now 3 in critical.
I think its a terrorist. The guys name sounds Mideastern need to confirm and get a visual.

No you. Troll. Name is Radcliffe Haughton. Radcliffe is english in origin. Haughton is more than likely scottish but reads as if it is english in origin also or possibly even irish.

Yes, his name is Radcliffe Haughton, although he is (was?) most certainly African-American/Black, judging by this Yahoo news article's picture. Evidently, he committed suicide, so who knows what made him go off the deep end. I wonder if his wife can shed any light? I read they wer estranged and she'd taken out a restraining order (I think that's what it was) against him, so obviously, he had something going on that scared her enough to do that.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Yes, his name is Radcliffe Haughton, although he is (was?) most certainly African-American/Black, judging by this Yahoo news article's picture. Evidently, he committed suicide, so who knows what made him go off the deep end. I wonder if his wife can shed any light? I read they wer estranged and she'd taken out a restraining order (I think that's what it was) against him, so obviously, he had something going on that scared her enough to do that.

We don't know his religion but find this intriguing

Authorities said they believed the shooting was related to a domestic dispute. The man they identified as the suspect, Radcliffe Franklin Haughton, 45, of Brown Deer, had a restraining order against him.Shortly before authorities said Haughton's body had been found, his father, Radcliffe Haughton, Sr., told The Associated Press and a television station in telephone interviews from Florida that he had last spoken to his son a few days ago, but didn't have any indication anything was wrong.

He said then that he had a message for his son: "Please just turn yourself in or contact me."
Online court records showed a temporary restraining order was issued against Haughton in Milwaukee County Circuit Court on Oct. 8 because of a domestic abuse complaint. Haughton appeared in court Thursday, when a no-contact order was issued and he was told to turn all his weapons over to the sheriff's department.

It was not clear who sought the restraining order, but his father said he was married.

His wife with whom the D/V dispute was over, she is very lucky if she escaped alive from this mad man.
www.chicagotribune.com...
Also they used the term IED that usually IS associated with Mideastern terrorist.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
UPDATE NEW SOURCE

Haughton is reportedly the estranged husband of one of the hair stylists at the spa. The Brookfield Patch reports an Azana employee who spoke to Patch said the woman’s estranged husband was out of work and his wife was working every day to bring in money to pay the bills.
However, she recently decided to leave him, and that’s when the problems started. An Azana employee told the Patch the two have two daughters, ages 12 and 21.
Police have said they are still searching portions of the Azana Salon & Spa as of 3:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon. Brookfield Police Chief Dan Tushaus said an IED, or improvised explosive device was identified in the building — which hampered the clearing of the building.

wtvr.com...

In process of clearing the building, SWAT teams identified an IED which slowed the investigation. The Milwaukee PD bomb squad assisted, according to CNN.

The FBI and agents from Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms bureau are also involved on the scene and in the manhunt Haughton's father spoke to WTMJ saying, ""This is not a reflection of the Haughtons. I'm very remorseful...this is not the way we raised him. This is not the way we know him."

www.kctv5.com...
Times are tough guy was out of a job WANTING to provide for his famiy looking for work
she then goes and LEAVES him and took his daughters.. That is enough to throw anyone off the deep end.
Seems they both have no heart...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Times are tough guy was out of a job WANTING to provide for his famiy looking for work
she then goes and LEAVES him and took his daughters.. That is enough to throw anyone off the deep end.
Seems they both have no heart...

Quit trying to blame the woman. You have no idea what happened in that house. The guy tried to kill her, I don't feel a damn bit of pity for him. Many people have lost their jobs, wives, children and dignity and didn't decide to go shoot up a hair salon.
edit on 21-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Quit trying to blame the woman. You have no idea what happened in that house. The guy tried to kill her, I don't feel a damn bit of pity for him. Many people have lost their jobs, wives, children and dignity and didn't decide to go shoot up a hair salon.

I don't feel pity for him or his wife. She made that bed and now she has to lay in it.
We can agree she is partly responsible. He never would of done this if she had not of been so cruel.
The poor innocent people who were shot because she couldn't take care of business at home.
Those are the people I am hurting for AND those poor kids.
She could of been having an affair do we know she wasn't..
edit on 21-10-2012 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I dont feel pity for him or his wife. She made that bed and now she has to lay in it.
We can agree she is partly to blame. He never would of done this if she had not of been so cruel.

You have a very ugly attitude, and obviously (or luckily) have never been involved in a domestic violence situation. Happy October by the way, because it is also domestic violence awareness month.

It disgusts me to read what you typed, having lived in a domestic violence program myself, for about 19 months. Unless you know the intimacies of their every day life, you need to re-think your comments in this thread, or go look up statistics on domestic violence.

Since you mentioned the children, when is it ok to expose them to a toxic relationship, ever?

I have been following this thread because I have a daughter that lives close by to there and if she happened to be at that spa, your comments would have been doubly hurtful.

Perhaps you need to take a moment before you bring your outrageous and hurtful comments to the board, because you are completely illogical.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
At 6:30pm news conference, police chief says he doesn't know what kind of gun he used. Seven hours later, they don't know that? They didn't even say whether a gun was found.

The suspect's body was allegedly found in another room in the spa behind a locked door, which is supposed to account for the time it took to find him.

The 'IED' which allegedly slowed the police search consisted of a single one pound propane tank.

The chief says he took a taxi to the scene, despite having his own vehicle(not found at the scene). Just like Tucson/Giffords shooter Jared Loughner. I wonder if the truth is that his 'handlers' dropped him off.

According to the reporter, the first emergency call came in at 11:09am.
911? 0000-eee-00000!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

We can agree she is partly responsible. He never would of done this if she had not of been so cruel.

No, we can't. You have no idea what happened in that house. The only person to blame is the one who pulled the trigger.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

No, we can't. You have no idea what happened in that house. The only person to blame is the one who pulled the trigger.

Better cal the ACLU.....product of environment and all.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
At 6:30pm news conference, police chief says he doesn't know what kind of gun he used. Seven hours later, they don't know that? They didn't even say whether a gun was found.

The suspect's body was allegedly found in another room in the spa behind a locked door, which is supposed to account for the time it took to find him.

Very sloppy police work, don't you think, since they stated THEY HAD A MANHUNT FOR THE GUY IN PROGRESS!!!!

Elvis, did not leave the building!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Population of United States 314,617,000 October 21, 2012 (4.46%)

The problem is not guns, the problem is a throw- away society mentality that has antiquated support systems for people who have mental health issues.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

We don't know his religion but find this intriguing

Authorities said they believed the shooting was related to a domestic dispute. The man they identified as the suspect, Radcliffe Franklin Haughton, 45, of Brown Deer, had a restraining order against him.Shortly before authorities said Haughton's body had been found, his father, Radcliffe Haughton, Sr., told The Associated Press and a television station in telephone interviews from Florida that he had last spoken to his son a few days ago, but didn't have any indication anything was wrong.

He said then that he had a message for his son: "Please just turn yourself in or contact me."
Online court records showed a temporary restraining order was issued against Haughton in Milwaukee County Circuit Court on Oct. 8 because of a domestic abuse complaint. Haughton appeared in court Thursday, when a no-contact order was issued and he was told to turn all his weapons over to the sheriff's department.

It was not clear who sought the restraining order, but his father said he was married.

His wife with whom the D/V dispute was over, she is very lucky if she escaped alive from this mad man.
www.chicagotribune.com...
Also they used the term IED that usually IS associated with Mideastern terrorist.

stop trolling.......IED isnt associated with Mideastern terrorist........IED is a term used for any improvised explosive device and always has been......

Not to mention what does his religion have to do with this? I sense a ban hammer coming soon if you cannot slow your troll

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Times are tough guy was out of a job WANTING to provide for his famiy looking for work she then goes and LEAVES him and took his daughters.. That is enough to throw anyone off the deep end. Seems they both have no heart...

Because you know all of their innermost workings in their relationship huh? You know how he treated her huh?

You know for a fact she wasnt a victim of any sort of abuse right?

go troll another website

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sounds like the IRS was garnishing his wages, though I doubt they will list that one as a contributory cause to the shooting:
sussex.patch.com...

www.jsonline.com...
The woman "said the guy dropped his clip. She said it was definitely a pistol," he said.

www.jsonline.com...
"The younger Haughton ...spent four years in the Marines after high school."

A veteran, just like I predicted.

"On October 8 and October 9, Haughton wrote on his Facebook page "Need to get out of Wisconsin, HELP …" and "can anyone help me get out of Wisconsin." "

Interesting, I wonder who put the fear of God into him?

/
edit on 21-10-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join