page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Situation seems to have developed from a domestic dispute. Suspect is an estranged husband of Spa worker. A recent court order has been taken out against suspect from an unidentified individual. Property has recently been damaged at Spa in relation to domestic dispute.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
People kill people. Before guns it was swords, before that ...stones and sticks and fire.

People are the problem, society is the problem.

If this whole damn planet wasn't so concerned with appearing PC, maybe psychopathic retards that do things like this could be dealt with before they have a chance to harm innocent citizens.

I concur! To make our point n to fill two lines of text as dictated in T & C's is challenging tonight! Jim Jones n Kool Aide Jimmy's Kool - Aid is as mighty as a gun!!!! 914 people & over 200 children! I have as of yet found a "banana clip" for any assault weapon that can hold over 1114 rounds!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Both the FBI and BATF were there early on, which to me is a red flag. It's seems every time there is one of these random-rage shootings, the fed wants to take control of the investigation. Why?

Also, look for a guy who is a veteran and has been prescribed anti-depressants.

---------------

News is now saying the suspect had been previously ordered to turn in his guns, maybe because of a domestic violence incident. This one seems made-to-order for the gun control crowd.
edit on 21-10-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
reply to post by olaru12

haha dude I don't hate him, hell I don't actually give a damn as I live in the Uk. BUT! take a look through these forums and you will soon see that many others actually do hate him, and for a multitude of reasons.

My issue is seeing a great country being taken apart by their government, just so happens Obama is at the top. I will also say at this point, we, in the UK have the same problem with our government, it's just not as discussed as the US here on ATS.

You might not hate him, but you sure are severely misinformed. You should stop taking so seriously everything you read about him here. Obama has not done anything to take peoples guns away

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey wait, I thought this was about a shooting in a spa. So, it's not ,it's about gun control and Obama mmmmmk. There goes my original response.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

No motive yet, Seriously WE CAN'T EVEN GET A FREAKING BACK RUB WITHOUT GETTING SHOT AT!!!! WTF!!! LET ME RELAX!
edit on 21-10-2012 by antonia because: clarity

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Both the FBI and BATF were there early on, which to me is a red flag. It's seems every time there is one of these random-rage shootings, the fed wants to take control of the investigation. Why?

Maybe because it's a case of domestic terrorism?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, I see now it's being investigated as a "domestic-related" incident. So this guy probably was dating a lady who worked their or got their hair cut there and decided to go put a bullet in her.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

Shooting sprees have started again have they??

I think this is becoming the norm in the US now....

It wont be long before you will have to hand over your guns!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by murch
Scanner reports that a propane tank size IED has just been discovered. Bomb squad on route to scene.

Alert has went out to all units to use caution while searching.

5 gallons of IED propane are no joke. The disturbed kids at Columbine set one of those that failed to go off.

Keep us informed or provide us with that scanner link please...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by starviego

Maybe because it's a case of domestic terrorism?

So how does this differ from a gang-related shooting, or where some crazed dad guns down his entire family, where you have an equal number of people shot? The feds don't come a-running for those.
edit on 21-10-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Guess Sence this shooter is black you guys cant blame evil tea party conservatives for this one.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The thread topic is about a 'mass shooting' in Wisconsin.

Please refer to the OP and resist the urge to turn the shootings into a political soap-box.

Please avoid off-topic posts and/or political trolling.

Kandinsky
(ATS mod)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Scanner link posted on first post.

No update as off yet on IED. Mall about to cleared of civilians.

As reported earlier this incident appears to be related to domestic dispute.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

not yet at least but in the last debate he did say he wants a renewed "assault weapons" ban. i put assault weapons in quotes as i consider burst fire and fully auto to be "assault weapons" but i know the wording on the old ban was mostly due to weapons furniture and things like mag size and bayonet lugs etc

just noticed that its supposedly a domestic issue seems like breaking up is getting more dangerous these days.what happened to moving on after a break up......
any one have any more info on if they stoped the propane bomb yet or if its still being delt with cant find any thing on my police scanner app
edit on 21-10-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Police have confirmed that 3 members of the public have died.

Another sad day in the US. People have to learn to deal with issues without resorting to violence and spreading the hate.

Keep a watch on this one as shooter is still on the loose and has already killed. An individual with nothing to lose is always dangerous.

Car has been located but is not in Brookfield area. Cannot confirm where car was located at the moment.

edit on 21-10-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-10-2012 by murch because: updated info.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just reported another person died thats 4 now 3 in critical.
I think its a terrorist. The guys name sounds Mideastern need to confirm and get a visual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join