Wisconsin spa 'mass shooting' in Brookfield

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Wisconsin spa 'mass shooting' in Brookfield

www.bbc.co.uk

A number of people are feared to have been shot at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, US media report.

A large number of police have arrived at the Azana spa where witnesses say they saw a man with a gun shooting.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21-10-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)
edit on Sun Oct 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is breaking news at the moment so not to many details as of yet. Will edit post with further details if I can. Report was issued of man with gun seen shooting people. Seven people reportedly injured at the moment. Mall opposite is locked down. Please update thread with further info when you get it. Thank you.

Radio reference link for radio channel.

www.radioreference.com...

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Live news feed
livewire.wisn.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
cnn

[Updated 1:54 p.m.] CNN affiliate WISN reports that a witness described seeing two women leaving the spa, apparently injured. One crawled out and was taken by emergency responders. The other was treated by emergency personnel in a squad car.

[Updated 1:32 p.m.] Hospital spokeswoman Nalissa Wienke tells CNN all four people in the emergency room appear to have non-critical injuries. She could not say whether the injuries were due to gunshots. At this time, the hospital does not believe it will need more staff, she said.

[Updated 1:28 p.m.] Numerous emergency vehicles are at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, as local news agencies report a shooting took place.

Four people are in an emergency room, and another three are on their way, said Beth Strohbusch of Froedtert Hospital in nearby Milwaukee.

CNN affiliate WTMJ says the Waukesha Sheriff's Department confirmed there was a shooting, and that witnesses say it was either at or near the Azana Salon and Spa, which is across the road from Brookfield Square Mall.

Same source, Comment quoted for truth...

Dark Poet

here comes the anti gun nuts... GUNS ARE BAD BLAH BLAH BLAH
October 21, 2012 at 1:53 pm
edit on 21-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
That is sad but goes to show how persistent Obama is on taking your guns...

What?

What does this have to do with Obama? But, maybe Romney is right and the shooter's mom is a single mom.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
People kill people. Before guns it was swords, before that ...stones and sticks and fire.

People are the problem, society is the problem.

If this whole damn planet wasn't so concerned with appearing PC, maybe psychopathic retards that do things like this could be dealt with before they have a chance to harm innocent citizens.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I was referring to the gun ban that they tried to bring in my friend, the cinema incident didn't work so maybe more will. Is all I was saying.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Obama isn't "taking your guns". When they finally outlaw them it will be the media brainwashed masses that cry out for "more police" and less guns "on the street".

My neighbor just shot himself in the foot the other day. Bad, evil gun...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Gees, if someone had a gun at the spa they could have shot the guy shooting people. We need more guns on the street not less. Gun suppliers are making record profits under Obama, so why say Obama is against guns, he has never tried to take our guns away.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I totally 1000% agree my friend, I didn't mean to piss everyone off on here, was just saying in a round about way that I disagree with banning guns, one of the reasons is as you have mentioned. I wish we were allowed guns here in the UK, same reasons too.
edit on 21-10-2012 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Spas don't kill people, People kill peopl....Oh wait, Never mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Actually Obama has pretty much steered clear of the gun issue for the last 3 years. Something that really surprised me.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

ah okay, I try and keep up with who is doing what. Just hope someone somewhere protects your second amendment in the future so you guys can continue with your right to bear arms. If more people carried, other nutcases may think twice for spraying into a store or cinema.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Scanner reports that a propane tank size IED has just been discovered. Bomb squad on route to scene.

Alert has went out to all units to use caution while searching.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Updated report mentioning suspect wanted.

www.620wtmj.com...

TODAY'S TMJ4 is reporting that 45-year-old Radcliffe Haughton from Brown Deer is sought for the shooting in Brookfield. Authorities are looking for a 2003 Mazda Protege with license plate: 171-KZD.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
how awful

thoughts and prayers to the victims

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Why don't you just admit it!

It's not Obama's stance on guns or the economy; why you hate him....is it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join