It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying a spacecraft and shooting at goats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just had a totally weird dream. . . .

See I'm the co-pilot of a spacecraft - I manage the guns - and we get fooled into taking a certain route during training which leads us into a dangerous situation. We eventually escape without harm, thanks to the pilots amazing flying skills.

We get another assignment where we have to use the computer displays to find potential threats in a dark environment and we find one in a cave, which turns out to be goats. After killing the goats, don't ask why we killed them as i dunno myself, Jeff Bridges appears out of nowhere (the guy who caused us to fall into a dangerous situation prior to this) and out of anger I take control of craft and try to kill him. Eventually a woman appears on a hologram which instructs us not to seek revenge. . . .

That's all I remember.

Think you can find any symbols in it which might be indicating to something taking place in my "waking" life?

Or....

Is this an overactive im.... subconsciousness?

I find it pretty hilarious; however, I thought I'd post it here out of curiosity
edit on 21-10-2012 by DariusHames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My guess is that you've recently watched "The Men Who Stare At Goats" or then you've tapped into the waves of someone(s) nearby who has that on their mind(s).

Or then something else altogether. You might want to check not only the symbols but also the feelings and adjectives you use to describe the dream in order to get to the actual meaning of the dream.

My personal method is to figure it out using my intuition. No matter how surreal the conclusion I come to, I accept that as the truth behind the dream.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its so amazing you have remembered so much of you dream . Your dream is Hollywood movie like . Quite Fictional type

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Maybe I picked up my neighbors thoughts or waves. . . lol

Yeah, but it's such a strange dream I don't really know where to connect it.

It might have something to do with work. . . that's what my gut feelings are saying

Wrote it directly after I woke up.

Thanks anyway, maybe I'll figure it out.
edit on 21-10-2012 by DariusHames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DariusHames

Have you ever heard of Rupert Sheldrake? If not, and it appears you haven't, I suggest you read some on his morphic resonance and morphic fields. Take some time and feed your mind some of that great stuff.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Nope, and thanks. Did a quick search on him and I'll see if I can't find more on his theory of morphic resonance.

Sounds interesting.

new topics

top topics

join