Israel Prepares To Duck And Cover

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Seems to be the case on this site,when fighting a losing battle there's always requests for proof
edit on 21-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I'm not in Israel and I'm not in Iran. They both really want their war let them have it. I dont care anymore....

Yeah, it does seem totally crazy over there, Perhaps it's because we are outsiders, lets just say it IS because we are outsiders, we couldn't possibly understand their true hatred of each other. I'm not for any side or against any side over there, I just wouldn't want any of our soldiers to have to go there and die. Definitely do not wish for anyone to nuke anyone else either. Seems nothing can please any of them over there only the destruction of their rival, but will it end there?

I also fear for the innocent and the children over there, I don't know what will happen in the next few years, but it might affect the whole world when the SHTF over there.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Excactly Don,
I just let out a deep breath and ask myself " do I want to respond to these ignorant posts?"
Any nation that is seriously threatened by a leader that is unstable enough to carry his evil, needs to be confronted and eliminated. The Israelies are wise people and we ( of course ) will support that strategic nation to fight and defend itself against evil threats.
People say "war is never the answer"... Really? Let's go through history.
Let the dribble begin. ..

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't understand this feud with Muslims and Jews, It seems to me both of them HATE Christians. If they would just concentrate on what they have in common they would have much more land and they wouldn't mind sharing Holly land.

Seriously have you people seen videos of Christians trying to pray in Jerusalem?? LOL Rabbis reeeeaaally hate Christians.

If i were Christian i would be watching just how mighty we allow Israeli to become to fight off the so-called enemy of Islam when in fact all that might could very well be eventually turned on Christian nations that Jews hate more than Muslims.

Call me paranoid...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xzorter

Excactly Don,
I just let out a deep breath and ask myself " do I want to respond to these ignorant posts?"
Any nation that is seriously threatened by a leader that is unstable enough to carry his evil, needs to be confronted and eliminated. The Israelies are wise people and we ( of course ) will support that strategic nation to fight and defend itself against evil threats.

Let me get this right...you ADOVOCATE war?
Sure in the case of Hitler and WW2 that had to be fought but most wars can be avoided if the political willpower is there to stop it. But I wonder if you would advocate war when you see a bang and flash and mushroom cloud right in front of you? I think not! Noone WANTS war. I for one do not.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

OK
I think I figured out what you are trying to say.
1) If Iran attacks Israel, Iran is the Bad Guy and has to be Destroyed.
or
2) If Israel attacks Iran, Iran is the Bad Guy and has to be Destroyed.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I just don't care. Killing each other is what they love to do, leave them to it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well then speak for yourself.
How did that political willpower work for Obummer talking to whack job?
Yeah,, sometimes talk doesn't get too far with insane people.
It is a "hell" of a decision , but strength will turn the will of the most deranged .
Reality is sobering.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Well i gave you the website as documentary sources.

The website shows no 'documentary sources". I mean, you claim there is some massive Zionist conspiracy to take over the world, but you base it on absolutely nothing. You can't even quote one Zionist to the effect.

My knowledge comes from friends who are Jewish and are themselves against what is going on right now, but I can hardly be expected to provide verbal first hand evidence can I?

So it's based on pure hearsay. What makes your friends 'experts' on Zionism? Because they're Jewish? There are FAR more Jews who are Zionists than Jews who are anti-Zionist.

If you want to find out, do as I did and research stuff and make a few friends with those who have first hand experience.

First hand experience with what? With Zionism? With the Israeli government, you mean??

And btw, I have more books than you've probably read in your life, on Zionism, Jewish history, and Jewish-Palestinian conflict. I'm asking questions to see if you can summon any factual basis. So far, you have eluded answering the question, answering:

a) check a website (which I did, merely someones opinion)
b) I have Jewish friends in Israel. (well, so do I, probably more than you do)

I have tried to present things sensibly but I am not going to get drawn into a pointless debate over symantics!

Not only did you misspell semantics, but you also used it in an incorrect context. So far, you haven't gone into any meaning whatsoever behind your idea of Zionism. You can barely even define it, in your own words. You would just prefer to rave like a crazy person "Its the Zionists!!!!"

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

From all over really, friends who know these things who are against zionism in Israel but I think this website sums it up pretty well

Zionism

Spot on. Everybody needs to go to that website and read the info posted there about the Holocaust. Particularly the article titled "Many Could Have Been Saved" and the one about the Zionists role. Keep in mind, this is coming from the viewpoint of Jewish people, who are against the Zionists in power in Israel.

Here's a short vid of a Rabbi discussing Zionism:

And here is another interesting website: Orthadox Jews United Against Zionism
The top story there: PRESIDENT OF IRAN MEETS WITH DELEGATION OF RABBIS

Another site: Israel Versus Judaism
Quote from this website:

This is, unfortunately, a little-known fact - that Zionism is constantly criticized by the fervently Orthodox Jews - critics whose opposition is not predicated on the political correctness of our point in time, and that these detractors do so under pain of physical torture. The secular establishment, which by and large celebrates Zionism as a replacement for Judaism, a transformation that does not mandate any religious observance per se, hogs the traditional media venues and will not be party to letting the voice of the observant Jew, be known. The worldwide Jewish Federations, Jewish Agency and similar organizations claim to speak for all Jews but actually represent only the views of a misguided segment of the Jewish people. "Israel" today is equated with "Jew" - but what a travesty! The Israeli government is quite happy to have gotten away with this fraud, and certainly won't allow news of any cracks in the mask to be recognized. The average reader today will not see this in the press, because the powers to be, don't want you to know this.

But as the pictures and articles on this site demonstrate, opposition to Zionism from within Judaism is not a fringe movement but rather, an intrinsic characteristic and a mainstay of Judaism itself. This opposition has continually suffersd bloodshed and tremendous tragedy. Jews who are loyal to the Torah find it imperative to have the following points on the record:

*Zionism is not Judaism.
*The founding principles of Zionism run counter to Judaism.
*The State of "Israel" does not represent the Jewish people.
*Aggressive acts committed in the name of Zionism are crimes and not religious imperatives.
*Zionists have no right to commit violent acts towards anyone — neither Palestinian nor Jew

So yeah, I have to agree that, just like in the US, it is the corrupt government pounding war drums for THEIR own gain. The average 'you and me' over there would prefer not to go murder and die as pawns in the elite's power struggle.
edit on 10/21/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Excactly Don,

Don't include me in your we. Israel didn't even exist until others had to claim the country as a haven for Jews to go to. Before then it was Palestine. When will you all learn to fight your own battles? People are getting sick and tired of being dragged into confrontations created by Israelis....crap they bring on themselves. And no, I am not Pro Arab. Considering the historical significance of the entire region there, my belief is the whole wold owns Israel ! Palestine. If the two of you can't get along, then whoever has to step in to keep you people from tit for tat crap should set the rules. Don't make us come over there! Netanyaturd is just as bad as the other guy!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Am I missing something? It appears that this Israeli exercise is aimed at a potential natural disaster? An earthquake along the Rift Valley Fault. Judging by the OP's opening, our days are numbered? Although, some disaster preparedness drills in the event of incoming missiles from Iran would not be a bad idea given the sour relationship between the two countries.

That news article is really stretching the truth about what the article is about. Furthermore, it is trying to sensationalize a natural disaster drill and turn into something related to the rift between Iran and Israel. I am not seeing it. Countries have natural disaster drills all the time, and if a country is on a major fault line? It would be foolish not have some kind of protocol in the event something happens. However, since it is Israel? It must be related to the Apocalypse and obliterating Iran? Come on? It is an earthquake drill, and nothing more!

Maybe the Mossad are going to activate their super secret Zionist earthquake weapon, and activate it on their own country in a false-flag to blame Iran? Hey, that sounds like a good headline! Excuse the sarcasm, but this whole situation has gotten ridiculous. As I see it now, no mushroom clouds, Israeli jets being fueled and leaving the runway, or smart bombs falling all over Iran. Maybe next week? Keep dooming and glooming my friends!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Please calm down before you give yourself nightmares and pee the bed. Did you forget your meds this morning?

Nothing is going to happen, other than Irans nuke facilities getting smashed, and while they are at it, get rid of the ability to aid terrorism, and while they are at it, get rid of the stone age leadership there.

See? its not so bad now you have taken a few breaths and calmed down a bit.

Aren't you something. There is absolutely no need to be condescending and/or to belittle a person who is so obviously concerned about a situation. What ever happened to human decency in so many of these threads?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Let's look at REALITY here. Iran's population want's close ties to the United States. It is a very small minority of Old Religious Zealots which are basically the Old Religious Guard of Iran's Islamic Revolution that is playing Nuclear Games with a SUPERPOWER.

Israel has been FORBIDDEN to attack Iranian Nuclear Sites as these sites after being Bombed would spread Radioactive Dust all over the Middle East and poison Israel as well. The ONLY way to deal with these sites is to carefully dismantle them.

Iran can Boast all they want but they know if they ever were to attack Israel or try to Close the Strait of Hormuz...the U.S. Military would OBLITERATE the entire Iranian Military and seize all Iranian Nuclear Sites. THIS IS A FACT!

Iran's Military want's NOTHING TO DO with a WAR against the U.S. Military as they are well aware they would loose BADLY! The U.S. is in a wait and see mode as it is possible the Iranian Regime may fall to their own peoples Pro-Democracy Movement.

If Iran were to start a WAR...the Old Guard KNOWS that the U.S.Military would not stop until the Regime was Removed! If Israel were to start a WAR...Israel can KISS GOODBYE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF AID!

There will not be a WAR! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Hi, not all people think alike. Ergo, not all Jews think alike.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Don't include me in your we. Israel didn't even exist until others had to claim the country as a haven for Jews to go to. Before then it was Palestine.

Why are you making up history for? The Jews began making 'aliyah' to the holy land in the 1880s. The Jewish Egency was setup in 1908 - 40 years before the founding of the state.

Where did they move to? The Ottoman province of Syria-Palestine, with it's administrative capital in Damascus. There was no Palestinian people. Most of the owners of 'palestinian' land lived hundred of miles away in Damascus, whom the Jewish agency legally bought land from.

So....????

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

"We" meaning the ones that make strategic decisions regarding the benefit of United States by defending Israel And it's place and home in the middle east.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Why are you making up history for? The Jews began making 'aliyah' to the holy land in the 1880s. The Jewish Egency was setup in 1908 - 40 years before the founding of the state.

Where did they move to? The Ottoman province of Syria-Palestine, with it's administrative capital in Damascus. There was no Palestinian people. Most of the owners of 'palestinian' land lived hundred of miles away in Damascus, whom the Jewish agency legally bought land from.

So....????

Excuse me? LOL, it still wasn't a country until others intervened and made it one for them. I go by the Holy Scripture which refers to Israel as Palestine..........LOL, which was written by men, true, but wayyyyyyy before Israel ever existed. Who cares what they did in 1880? LOL< LOL....it wasn't their land then, and it still isn't now. Except by brute force, which is how most land stakes are garnered. Oh, and by the way, if they legally bought land, why are they going outside the borders? Got a copy of the originald deed, have you? What are you making up history for?
edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

"We" meaning the ones that make strategic decisions regarding the benefit of United States by defending Israel And it's place and home in the middle east.

I think you have a lot of balls for Americans that don't agree to that.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

It's clear you know nothing about this subject.

Got a copy of the originald deed, have you?

Of course. Go by the website and see for yourself. The Jewish National Fund bought plots of land for well above their actual value from Arab effendis living in Damascus.

Here you Go

I'm not in the mood to go into a whole long post about this. Suffice to say, they bought land, declared a state in 1948 based in an area roughly equivalent to the area purchased, which had a very slim Arab population. The Arabs could have let them have it - as they should have, since they bought the land. No, the warred on them, and lost more land.

And now fast forward to today, and raving egomaniacal ignoramuses - like yourself - pretend as if Israel "stole" the land.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join