Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Israel Prepares To Duck And Cover

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well this is disturbing news indeed. Israel have done disaster drills that even the military have admitted are preparations for the eventuality of war

Israel War Drills

I have not felt the chills down the back of my neck since the end of the Cold War. This is very bad news indeed. I would say that we are approaching a test that humanity has not faced since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

We can either choose to live or we can make the ultimate folly and blow ourselves up to hell. I personally choose to live. What about you?

Do you want to die in a huge bang and flash and under mushroom clouds? We all die but that is not a way I would want to go. Given the option I would rather it be in bed of old age!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am sick of the warmongers and their religion of death and fear. I fear nothing. They can kiss my A$$! I do not even fear death. So give it your best shot bitches, you don't scare me. We are all immortal, so why the hell would I fear anything? Why should you! Stop it! Stop the fear and realize your true strength.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm not in Israel and I'm not in Iran. They both really want their war let them have it. I dont care anymore....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

I couldn't agree more. The Arabs and Jews, now well joined by the Persians are ALL just itching for a fight that has been 2,000 years in the making for some of the most fundamental issues. I don't think this will EVER end until they have that fight. All of them. They *ALL* want it and ALL push to have it, as long as none have to be in the history books for shooting first.

^^ I think that is really the only thing holding some parties back over there. NO ONE wants to be known for a thousand years as the man who started World War III. When they sort out who takes one for the team, then the teams can get to their final contest and end this crap forever.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Like always, mass media spinning the facts to fit their brain washing of population.

It was nothing but an earthquake emergency drill. People were instructed to get into shelters (which almost every building in Israel have) and that's it. Israel is also overdue for a big one, so they want to keep people alert.

A war drill is different; if only because you should have your gas mask somewhere handy, grab it then go to shelter. (Every citizen had a gas mask).

So no, no war drills yet, just fear mongering. I swear, there is someone else out there who wants war even more than Israel, and it's pushing it in every form and shape.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They *ALL* want it and ALL push to have it, as long as none have to be in the history books for shooting first.

How do you see the Jews "wanting" this fight? It's quite the opposite, as usual. They are being FORCED, and CORNERED, into a catch 22, where they have no choice left BUT to fight.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Israel wants to destroy each and every Muslim nation one by one from the face of the earth even at the cost of WWIII

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Like I said, the jews won't likely start it unless they feel forced against the wall with no options left. In my Opinion.

Having said that, OF COURSE Israel would like a day when every minute of every hour of it isn't spent under perpetual threat of attack by those who make a regular and loud practice of saying that IS their whole purpose in life. So, if given a historical 'get out of jail free card' for responsibility in technically starting it, I think the Israeli leadership is plenty arrogant enough to feel certain they can win it and win it quickly enough so they aren't significantly hurt as a nation.

^^ I think that assessment is delusional and I pray for the Israeli citizens, knowing that is pretty close to the Israeli Government thinking given their statements. Talk about a bad situation though...

....and for the record, I don't believe the average Jewish Israeli or Iranian or Egyptian..or even Syrian WANTS war. What the PEOPLE want and what a few dozen individual men combined across the various Governments intend to give them are two radically different things, in my view. It's the leaders hoping for war...NOT the people who'll be fighting and dying in it.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I'm not in Israel and I'm not in Iran. They both really want their war let them have it. I dont care anymore....

I care to the extent that I want a new definition for war. Pure and simple, this is what war should mean:

Wiki defines war as:

war/wôr/ Noun: A state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state. .

New definition is: WAR: To kill babies. To kill moms. To kill old people. To be so stupid as to not be able to peacefully resolve issues between nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

Now let's see who wants to create war.

edit on 10/21/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

They *ALL* want it and ALL push to have it, as long as none have to be in the history books for shooting first.

How do you see the Jews "wanting" this fight? It's quite the opposite, as usual. They are being FORCED, and CORNERED, into a catch 22, where they have no choice left BUT to fight.

If they attack first, one would come to the simple conclusion they are the aggressors.

Preemptive strike is just the politically correct term for attacking. You wouldn't say "yeah we are going to attack you", you would call self defense so you wouldn't be held accountable for your actions.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Hmmm so how come Russia have done drills lately then? Even the Israeli Military have confessed that they are also preparations for war as well. Do you suggest they start taking happy pills as well? One day this presumption that nothing will happen is going to leave a lot of people very shocked when something really DOES happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I think the Israeli leadership is plenty arrogant enough to feel certain they can win it and win it quickly enough so they aren't significantly hurt as a nation.

Just look at your psychological assessment. It doesn't make sense. If Israel has no choice, but to attack Iran, obviously, they will have to 'encourage' themselves, and propagate an image of strength and ability. Whats the alternative? Realism? Is that how you bolster your leadership, soldiers and population before a war?

Frankly, aside from military might and an individualistic culture (which many analysts count for IDF strength on the battlefield) another important (spiritual) factor is their belief in God.

This is the moment for Israel. Is the Jewish God with them? It depends on how they react.

I can only imagine how giddy Jew haters (and those haters of the Jewish religion) are for this upcoming war. The books of the prophets recounts some of the stereotypical taunts they fling at the Jews in these sort of situations.

WANTS war.

Are you serious? A far greater percentage of the total population in Egypt and Iran (whose state owned media, IRNA, subjects their masses to a vitriolic program of anti-Zionism) want war, than in Israel. In fact, I'd imagine a majority of Iranians (in a country of 75 million, that need be 38+ million, which is fully plausible) are antsy to see Israel 'wiped' off the map, and Jerusalem "liberated" from the Jewish "occupiers".

There is simply no equivalence between a democratic society like Israel and a fanatical, theocratic culture like Iran. Yes, 'democrats' and liberals can be found there; but they are still a minority, in a nation with powerful religious ambitions.
edit on 21-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sTrE3tFigHt3r

It is the Zionists that want war, not the whole population of Israel! The Zionist policy/beleif is so militiant and fanatical. It stipulates that IT is the superior of everyone else. Just like the islamic fundamentalists who are hell bent on killing as many people as possbible to promote their beleifs or in the case of the Iranian fanatics, usher in the Messiah who can only arrival via an apocolyptic event such as WW3

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Even if Israel does attack suspected nuclear sites.

Lets say they have been developing nuclear materials at a high enough percent they could make a weapon.

Go even further and lets just say they have this material stockpiled at one or more of these sites.

Now would it be very smart to launch tactical airstrikes at suspected sites where nuclear weapons "could" be under development or construction?

"They could have a nuclear weapon under development there. Lets launch airstrikes at it!"

What if there was a bomb and they set it off? Then we have nice fallout moving across the middle east where tensions are already at a high level, with a natural disaster like that I see other countries making dumb decisions through lack of cooperation and then things get worse.

Always remember there is a distinction between the people of Israel, and the government of the country. Governmental bodies who have assumed more control than they should under a "democracy" is not exclusive to countries like the US/UK or any other democratic nation. Less so as religion is still a huge factor in those regions based on geography and events in many religions happening in the region.

edit on 21-10-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-10-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
reply to post by morethanyou

Hmmm so how come Russia have done drills lately then? Even the Israeli Military have confessed that they are also preparations for war as well. Do you suggest they start taking happy pills as well? One day this presumption that nothing will happen is going to leave a lot of people very shocked when something really DOES happen.

Most every country on earth does these types of drills from time to time. It would be negligent if countries were not half ready for war, or other contingencies. Hundreds of thousands of these drills have happened in your lifetime, why are you so concerned now? Relax, that type of stress is not very good for you, some may even say it is not optimal.

I am not trying to agitate you, but lets think along these lines for a second,

Iran can not have a nuke.

The west and Israel will stop that from happening.

Obviously asking has not helped. President Obama embracing enemies of the US has not yielded any fruit, and sanctions are getting long in the tooth so to speak.

So what now?

Allow a nuke to be built, then used? there would not even be a test. They would just use it.

OR

Smack a few heads around, take some toys away, and reduce or eliminate the ability to wage terror.
Oh, almost forgot regime change.

Thank me and congratulate me for letting you know this before it actually happens, after it all has happened.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

And where are these "Zionist" beliefs stated?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

From all over really, friends who know these things who are against zionism in Israel but I think this website sums it up pretty well

Zionism

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No, not from a website.

Where do you find these ideas stated in Zionist writings??

Zionism is simply Jewish nationalism in Israel. You are making it out to be far more than it actually is.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Well i gave you the website as documentary sources. My knowledge comes from friends who are Jewish and are themselves against what is going on right now, but I can hardly be expected to provide verbal first hand evidence can I? If you want to find out, do as I did and research stuff and make a few friends with those who have first hand experience.
I have tried to present things sensibly but I am not going to get drawn into a pointless debate over symantics!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join