It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Activity in Downtown Dallas , Texas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think the video was edited... er... altered.

(Second Line)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by MarkJS

ETA: Just had another thought: Maybe their flight-patterns are their way of spelling out letters to form a message?

What up Mark

I thought of that also for a fleeting moment. In my mind the logistics would be very vague with a low enough level of expectancy to keep anything intelligent from that kind of inclusion. "Crop circles" are still barely a maybe, so air circles for sure would not be seen.

When I see them lining up- three in a row... then diverging... it makes me wonder.

Even if we, or specifically someone who knows their stuff- can discern repeatable flying patterns in these sightings, even if we don't know what it means, or what exactly they are doing... then the whole controversy of chinese lanterns, balloons etc... would be non-existent.

Yeah you are right . We are stuck in the discussion of crediting / discrediting this video .Rather we should discuss why these objects are moving in V pattern , why they are bright white in color etc.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Then perhaps you would like to explain why EVERYTHING in the scenery (Trees, Billboards, Overpasses, Light-posts, etcetera) was moving BACKWARDS (left) and some of the lights were moving FORWARDS (Right)?

Do you know how perspective shifts work?

I hate myself for watching that video again, but...

I propose that the objects in question, in the distance, appear to be moving to the right to you because the objects in the near foreground are moving left and the car is moving forward and closer to them at the end.

Watch it like ten times and you will see.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Watch the similar UFO fleet in France in OCt 20 ,2012

edit on 23-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

This is not in the video the OP had, but rather in the other one: on page 4 of this thread.. See around 1:28-1:30 timeframe.

This video?

Published Oct 20, 2012 by synide 1234? Good idea but I have a better one. Why not view the original, uploaded Apr 8, 2011? It's completely fake.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Here is another view plus one from England.

I guess these mass sightings are on the rise...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Amazing! A video with the OP vid and a CGI HOAX vid. Read my post before yours.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I find it amazing how the UFO video makers make a collage of UFO videos and clearly most of them are fake.

The biggest offenders are the ones who make "Yearly" videos saying how UFO sightings increased that year and then have some emotional music to build you up.

....god those videos drive me insane sometimes

Ufology is so muddled with fakes that it takes a group of people on a conspiracy sight to pick them apart.

A lot of the fakes are the UFO's doing Aerial Acrobatics ......the most ironic thing I find about that is the fact that my sightings in 2010 were of UFOs doing similar things to those of the fake videos.

edit on 23-10-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sTrE3tFigHt3r

Very cool capture, I have seen countless video in the past 2 weeks of similar objects.
S & F

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Let's use our heads here.

a city with 3+ million people and...

1 video?
no news-coverage?
during the last weekend of the state fair which features a Chinese Lantern launch?
with 1 video?
and no news-coverage

ok

edit on 22-10-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

It just happened yesterday, give others time to surface
Maybe no one alerted the news, they don't read minds why don't you give them a call
This happened yesterday (Monday) typically the weekend doesn't start until the end of the week

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I saw this video looks real to me, anyone actually see these thing live??????

www.reptiliannews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, there was news coverage. I was driving to work at 8:45 and heard on wbap that there were flying ufos in the air near dfw airport that someone spotted it. Then they said they saw the creatures come out of the aircraft. I thought to myself am I on acid hearing this. I must be dreaming. I looked all over the net and found nothing about it until today. I see more stories of it talking about sightings in uk and dallas and saw other stories from other areas of the us that day but nothing about it hear. I almost called wbap to see what happened about that story they talked about earlier in the day. I thought after hearing the report on the radio maybe they were filming a movie and I misunderstood what was going on. Now after seeing more reports on some of the google sites I wasnt mistaken. The media is covering it up.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I had been meaning to come back to this thread, but kept forgetting. I saw in the paper just after the State Fair of Texas ended, that on or around the day of this sighting, they were doing a Chinese lantern Festival at the State Fair.

So, while, I too cringe at the quickness to point out Chinese Lanterns...It seems we cannot rule that out now as they did have them in that very area.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join