It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Activity in Downtown Dallas , Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
Chinese lanterns move that fast?

Or balloons. I'm going with balloons. Again, they are very low and he drives right past them. If they were "real" UFO's at that low of an altitude, there would be tons of pictures and videos and news stations reporting it.

The fact that they are rising up from the ground is an indication that they are most definitely not UFO's, but of something terrestrial like Chinese lanterns or balloons. The wind speed would dictate how fast balloons will travel through the air.

I have no doubt they are balloons (or Chinese lanterns) since this was not in the news and nobody else saw fit to record it.

Again, no UFO's here.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's true the lame stream media does shy away from reporting on ufos.........don't know why.

It's a good ufo video and I'm not falling for the 'weather balloon' or chinese lantern' thing that's the lazy persons explanation.

The person who recorded this obviously saw something now it's time to dig for answers. That is what we do right?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by sTrE3tFigHt3r

This looks to be the real thing OP. Separated but fixed points of light. I've seen this in Apple Valley once in 2008.
Nice catch.

SnF
edit on 21-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Thanks . I also think its real

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

The person who recorded this obviously saw something now it's time to dig for answers. That is what we do right?

Hell ya
That's why I kicked in my two centavos to be contemplated. And there is another thread just up showing a much longer siting of this sort also daylight. I'm not going to rob that thread to bring the vid here. Pretty wild seeing both these up at the same time tho ! I'm not even going to link it cause, it's running first page.

From the UK !
edit on 21-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Okay I hate to poo-poo such an interesting video, and I recognize the "mixmaster" area where the film was made. Today is the last day for the State Fair of Texas, there's a Cowboys game, the Goodyear blimp is in town - has anyone thought of the possibility that NAS Dallas or Carswell AFB might be doing maneuvers? Or perhaps there's an overflight due to the events in town? I've seen numerous military flights here recently, some QUITE low in my area (south of Dallas). MAYBE they caught the sunlight just right....

For the record, I'm not one of those UFO deniers bent on debunking sightings and events, this just looks like military jets in formation doing an airshow or maneuvers to me. Just my 2 cents, no offense.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Have you noticed when these Mysterious objects fly in group , in many instances , they fly in some kind of specific pattern / Formation .

edit on 21-10-2012 by sTrE3tFigHt3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Could be something like that thanks for ruining our fun!

Only joking.

I don't think it's military though because at times the objects are really close together and it just seems like there are way to many of them. Aren't fly overs usually like 5 or 7 jets and the formation would have been tighter.

The state fair is a possibility....

Good suggestions.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What I notice most of all is this.

These little performances as I've been calling them ? Are not lacking in that age old game of mischievious mind
F---. As evidenced by the degree of difficulty, of what we are witnessing here is to communicate to someone else.

Almost indescribable.

So unless the media has the video ? ( which they do by now ) How would they report this ?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I say: Dallas, we have a problem.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

So unless the media has the video ? ( which they do by now ) How would they report this ?

Don't Know

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

I say: Dallas, we have a problem.

This kind of problem has spreaded all over the globe
i wonder why wouldn;t our RADARS detect them

edit on 21-10-2012 by sTrE3tFigHt3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

I only watched the small first video, but they looked like ovals, not like winged jets. This is one problem with ATS ~ small videos. I would have to watch full screen to see what you are seeing. If this is something launched at the fair it should be solved this weekend. Why aliens would over fly a population center in broad daylight? I do not know.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes, It is the last day of the Texas State Fair so it is possible these are Chinese Lanterns. They released Chinese Lanterns at the opening of the state fair so it would make sense to use them again to wrap it up. (I listen to talk radio while driving and that is all they talked about last month; the state fair and how they would be releasing these lanterns at the opening)

But...if it is UFOs then I will be seriously ticked because I live here and missed it!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Look very impressive, I noted there is no cloud to use to hide in. Anyone else see them?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

But, but, they can't possibly be Chinese lanterns or balloons even though they look like them. They just have to be UFO's with aliens inside, even though nobody else filmed or photographed them, and they weren't all over every news station.

Thanks, Texasgirl, for the added info.

edit on 21-10-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, the Texas State Fair had a bad week with Big Tex burning down and the Stratosphere ride stranding fairgoers for several hours so I am not surprised to see the possibility of strange orbs in the sky over there.

But I'm pretty sure it's Chinese Lanterns.

edit on 21-10-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
But I'm pretty sure it's Chinese Lanterns.

That's what they look like in the video. They may also be balloons at the speed they're traveling. I haven't seen Chinese lanterns float that fast, but they do look like Chinese lanterns. Either way, we know they're absolutely not alien spacecraft, or anything of alien origin, for that matter.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So there is this interesting thing humans do when they want to observe animals without startling them. They take items from the animal's natural surroundings and construct a structure which blends in to what the animals would expect to see. Humans then put a camera or other recording device in it, and monitor the results from a distance.

Animals often do go inspect the item because it's not *quite* right, but being unable to do more than poke and prod it with their faces or limbs, tend to eventually walk away or just get used to it being there so long as it seems to pose no threat.

I've often contemplated how I would observe a human city without causing too much of a ruckus from the humans living there. Chinese Lanterns have always been at the top of my list.

*shrug*
edit on 21-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

They released Chinese Lanterns at the opening of the state fair so it would make sense to use them again to wrap it up.

Agreed.

Probably came from this exhibit...

Chinese Lantern Festival

They really do look like lanterns. They look like they are moving fast because of the changing perspective of the camera shooter.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaExplorer15

I wonder if the police in the background are responding to calls about these UFOs. The fact that the cameraman isn't saying anything or even commenting about those objects has me thinking that he figured they were lanterns or weather balloons. Great vid though!

That area of Interstate 30 is called the mix-master and there are daily accidents during rush hours.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join