It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Activity in Downtown Dallas , Texas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS ,

This video posted in youtube shows Unidentified Flying Objects in the Texas sky . There are numerous such objects in the sky .The video is taken while driving . What is your thought regarding those objects

Video

A . Image 1

Original Pic

Inverted Color

FotoForensic

B . Image 2

Original Pic

Inverted Color

FotoForensic

C. Image 3

Original Pic

Inverted Color

Fotoforensic

D. Image 4

Original Pic

Inverted Color

FotoForensic

edit on 21-10-2012 by sTrE3tFigHt3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Weather balloons.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Those are either balloons or Chinese lanterns. They are very low as he's driving right past them, and you can see them rising up from the ground.

Another non-UFO video......

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
Weather balloons.

I knew that answer would come from someone

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
does anyone remember the 1967 summer sky full of three hundred ufo's? it lasted hours....in the early morning and they looked like little lites in the sky.....they slowly dissipated

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sTrE3tFigHt3r

I may have missed it but do you know what day this was filmed?

Any other reports? It seems like other people must have seen these.

Pretty cool video. Not sure what it is. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
does anyone remember the 1967 summer sky full of three hundred ufo's? it lasted hours....in the early morning and they looked like little lites in the sky.....they slowly dissipated

300? Sounds scary . I guess that was their military exercise

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

I may have missed it but do you know what day this was filmed?

Any other reports? It seems like other people must have seen these.

Pretty cool video. Not sure what it is. Thanks.

Thanks . I don't know if it was new or re-posted in Youtube . It was written 21 oct , 2012

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Chinese lanterns move that fast?
Watch the video again and watch the speed of movement between the objects, using only the objects as reference points.
I know it's hard to see the movement from a video shot in a moving car, but you can see it.
Start at about 55 seconds.
I don't know what they are yet, but an interesting video non the less.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Cool vid. Not all of them are illuminating which makes me believe they are not chinese lanterns. S&F

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Cool vid. Not all of them are illuminating which makes me believe they are not chinese lanterns. S&F

Yeah , all of them are not illuminating , especially those objects captured initially

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I hope your thread takes off. Could get some good discussions out of it. First thing people will ask if there are any airports near by.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

I hope your thread takes off. Could get some good discussions out of it. First thing people will ask if there are any airports near by.

Yeah , Hope so . Do you know the ways to check authenticity of Images and Videos ?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Not really, but the usual standard here is to first check the uploader. It doesn't look like he's a ufo hoaxer. He's only got the one video in his profile.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This looks to be the real thing OP. Separated but fixed points of light. I've seen this in Apple Valley once in 2008.
Nice catch.

SnF
edit on 21-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm still wondering when this happened.

I know it was published on YT on Oct. 21st but it seems strange there are no media reports or any other videos. Not saying hoax but it would be nice to have a little more info.

Was it reported to mufon or any other group?

It's just difficult to look at a single video and make an informed decision. Good luck.

edit on 21-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Cool find!
I live in North Texas and you don't see many chinese lanterns here (if any), we are still in a drought and I believe the burn bans are still in effect.
Texas
DFW airport is near but I've never seen commercial planes come in like the objects in this video.
Do they release weather balloons enmasse like that?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wonder if the police in the background are responding to calls about these UFOs. The fact that the cameraman isn't saying anything or even commenting about those objects has me thinking that he figured they were lanterns or weather balloons. Great vid though!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't understand spanish but the only description is 30 y 35 como a las 7pm. So I assumed he's saying interstate 30 and i-35 at 7 pm. He's travelling west. Airport to the north.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
I'm still wondering when this happened.

I know it was published on YT on Oct. 21st but it seems strange there are no media reports or any other videos. Not saying hoax but it would be nice to have a little more info.

Was it reported to mufon or any other group?

It's just difficult to look at a single video and make an informed decision. Good luck.

I can tell you this much Scout. It's a pretty odd feeling when you see a fixation of lights cruising overhead as if attached to something you can't see. The one I saw was reported by someone else, but no coverage in the media. In this case the media could show the vid, but most of the time they come and go quickly, there isn't much of a story to report.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join