It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney now leads by 7% in National Polls - and leads in projected Electoral Votes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by solidguy
I bet 68% of Americans couldn't pass a simple Civics or American History test, so that doesn't say much.

50% of the people that will vote for Obama wonder what his last name is so they can find it on the ballot.....you guys think I'm joking....lol

That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

I believe it's true which turned my smile upside down. Could be part of the problem wouldn't you say?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What is most striking to me is how rapidly Obama's lead declined and then disappeared.

On October 3, Obama support peaked at an 88 Electoral College Vote advantage. As of now he is behind by 5.

That's a swing of 93 Electoral College Votes in only 18 days!

Since Obama is currently very exposed on Foreign Policy issues...and that is the subject of the final debate...one can only imagine where his support will be by the end of the month.

Maybe he will pull a rabbit out of a hat, but it is looking increasingly like Mr. Obama is going to be a one-term POTUS.

Here's another interesting headline: "Romney wins in a landslide -- Las Vegas oddsmaker doubles down on prediction.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Actually Obama didn't dump billions into the banking industry. TARP was during the Bush administration.

Well not actually "during". TARP was at the very end of Bush's administration, so all the actual process of the program was/is Obama. We also know Obama agreed with it, so how it all went down and played out is really Obama's architecture.

My point was in response to the post that Romney is big bank, and I wanted to point out Obama is right next to him, or even in front of him.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

I believe it's true which turned my smile upside down. Could be part of the problem wouldn't you say?

As all our freedoms slowly vanish there seems to be two that are so bullet proof that even an aethist would say "they are a god given right!"

1. The voting power of the truly ignorant. There are really ignorant people on both sides that should never even come close to a voting booth. The fact that they can push a button and breath is all they bring to our Republic.

Maybe if it wasn't so, we would not have only a two party election.....

2. Popping babies out, and all the government support that goes into it from free abortions to 18 years of support, to in and out of prisons/welfare etc.

I'm not smart enough to know the answers for this but it all still sucks anyway we look at it.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Go Romney!

Goodbye Obama.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by solidguy
I bet 68% of Americans couldn't pass a simple Civics or American History test, so that doesn't say much.

50% of the people that will vote for Obama wonder what his last name is so they can find it on the ballot.....you guys think I'm joking....lol
Translated, that means dumb blacks. Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join