It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney now leads by 7% in National Polls - and leads in projected Electoral Votes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
For the first time since January (and likely ever) Real Clear Politics is showing Mitt Romney as being ahead in the race for Electoral Votes.

Romney - 206
Obama - 201
Toss Ups - 131

www.realclearpolitics.com...

www.gallup.com...

Wow. It looks as though Obama may be in big trouble - and tomorrow's debate many well be a huge factor in finally deciding this election.

Should be very interesting....
edit on 21-10-2012 by mobiusmale because: typo

edit on 21-10-2012 by mobiusmale because: link added

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Romney raised more money, he has a 98% chance of winning.

And the fact that he was bankrolled by the Banking cartel.

They want Obama to go bye bye.

edit on 21-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The majority of the country just got excited a couple weeks before the election. This momentum should carry Romney to the win. With RCP now projecting Romney in the lead we are going to have a lot of giddy [right-wingers] who now see they can win and they will.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Romney now leads by 7% in National Polls - and leads in projected Electoral Votes

Sorta. Kinda. Not really.

The national polls dont' mean anything. It's the electoral count that matters. TIS ELECTORAL SCOREBOARD averages them all pretty well. It has Obama ahead with the electoral votes and it looks like it's all going to come down to Ohio .. which is pretty much tied.

Side note - yesterday I was driving on the back roads south of Philly .. nice fall drive .. saw tons of Romney yard signs. Didn't see any Obama signs. I also saw a car driving down the road ripping the Romney signs out of the ground and stuffing them into the trunk of the car. I thought Pennsylvania was definately 'Obama' land .. but now I'm wondering ...
edit on 10/21/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

Or it might be the fact that Mr. Obama has not done much more than sink this ship we call USA ?

Na .. could be the money camps for sure right ?

If your going to run a country/government that is not intended to be a Company .. but now its run like a company ( MONEY ). Then I suggest the guy that knows about money/economy.

JG.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

I want Obama to go bye bye too.

In four years he has done nothing for job growth. He has apologized to more foreign governments than all other presidents combined, (his foreign policy sux!)

'Obamacare' is a joke that will force hundreds / thousands of small businesses to go out of business.

It's time for a change.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Of course he will win. I don't like either one of them so I am guaranteed to be disappointed with whoever the sleeping herds of sheep vote in.

Here is my problem with this election...

I really-really wish we hadn't have made it about the two party paradigm once again...but what is done is done. All I can do is cast my protest vote and sleep with a clear conscience that I stood behind what I think is right.

I refuse to vote for either of the two party candidates...I refuse to vote for "the lesser of two evils"...(btw...good luck figuring out which one is "less evil" than the other)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
The majority of the country just got excited a couple weeks before the election. This momentum should carry Romney to the win. With RCP now projecting Romney in the lead we are going to have a lot of giddy [right-wingers] who now see they can win and they will.

You kidding me?

I was sure McCain had the last election locked up and it was landslide Obama.

It ain't over til it's over.

I did see something interesting on a news program this morning.
GWB won the electoral vote in 2000 but lost the popular vote. If the same thing happens in this race to Obama, if he losses the popular vote and wins the election with electoral votes alone you can be pretty sure that will be the end of the electoral college 68% of Americans don't want anyway. Should be very interesting.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by 3chainz

I want Obama to go bye bye too.

In four years he has done nothing for job growth. He has apologized to more foreign governments than all other presidents combined, (his foreign policy sux!)

'Obamacare' is a joke that will force hundreds / thousands of small businesses to go out of business.

It's time for a change.

Yes bring us back to the glory days of war and torture!
I want to be part of the most hated country in the world again. Travel is over rated.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

GWB won the electoral vote in 2000 but lost the popular vote. If the same thing happens in this race to Obama, if he losses the popular vote and wins the election with electoral votes alone you can be pretty sure that will be the end of the electoral college 68% of Americans don't want anyway. Should be very interesting.

I bet 68% of Americans couldn't pass a simple Civics or American History test, so that doesn't say much.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Correct. Romney will have bought this election and the money spent to beat Obama could have gone toward and ended the deficit. Politics in this country are so corrupt but the Republicans are in a class by themselves - literally. Myself, I am hoping they are the 1/3 of the world that is going to be destroyed on judgement day.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy

Originally posted by newcovenant

I bet 68% of Americans couldn't pass a simple Civics or American History test, so that doesn't say much.

Actually you are not saying much that has to do with what I am discussing. What's your point?
Start a thread if you have a topic you want to explore like Americans and physics...I mean civics.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Because everybody loves the U.S. now right?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You know if Obama was actually a good president this would not be an issue. Wasn't it Obama that dumped billion into the banking industries just like the car industries? I think most others would have sided with letting them all go bankrupt so they could restructure. Obama's help has allowed them to stay the same, as is, so I'm not sure who you are suggesting is being supported by "bank cartels"

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Because everybody loves the U.S. now right?

Everybody but the right wing Americans.... and Al qaada.

And some say they are on the same team. I didn't say that. I think it though.
edit on 21-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy

50% of the people that will vote for Obama wonder what his last name is so they can find it on the ballot.....you guys think I'm joking....lol

link   
From an outsiders perspective(UK),the way I see it is this:

Obama win-possibility of no war with Iran.

Romney win-war with Iran next year,maybe end of march.

Now I know Obama has lost alot of support,as he seems to be a major ditherer when it comes to foriegn policy,but Romney although more decisive,could end up unleashing hell on earth by attacking Iran(which he has basically said he will do for Israel).

If the straight of hormuz gets blocked in this war,even for a few days,we could see anarchy on the streets of US/Europe break out.

I am gutted for you guys over in the USA-what a bad choice you have to make--both are not fit for the job IMHO.
But what the heck do I know?

link   
Reply to post by Xtrozero

Actually Obama didn't dump billions into the banking industry. TARP was during the Bush administration.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Whatever.

Just keep talking you're a perfect example of an Obama supporter.

Al qaada....... who?

edit on 21-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by Xtrozero

Actually Obama didn't dump billions into the banking industry. TARP was during the Bush administration.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Since when does facts come into a understanding of history.
____

In a twisted way, I want Romney to win. It would be great fun to watch for the next 4 years the neocons do a 180 and pick up the debts don't matter routine, a couple more full scale wars that they are rooting for, and the "if you don't love the potus, you don't love america" mindset.

The economy is bound to go down to about 5.5% even if there is a hamster in office over the next 4 years, its just the trend now and most economists agree with this. So, ultimately this is about foreign policy and social issues. aka, war abroad, mega debt for bloating the military a bit more, and of course the women problem here with their mammograms in planned parenthood and abortions and such...and that pesky 54 year old person that thinks he will be getting SS.

Honey Boo-Boo will entertain us all though, so no worries.

A foreign nation would have my appreciation of they knocked out our cable satellites and took away the mind control machine 1/2 of the public seem to be mesmerised with so absolutely that they cannot comprehend even the smallest of aspects of our political process.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join