It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truth is not important .. because You are Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In other words, it doesn't make a big difference which conspiracy or ideology forms your perspective for life style...[do you believe they're extraterrestrials/aliens&UFOS/interdimensionals/interterrestrials/secret government/angels&devils] [do you believe we're resource/pets/game/gift/enslavement/experiment]
These are important to your personal construct of your reality, and life style, but not so important to your Life~
For the truth is, you are You, and no matter what you do, to this you remain always true~
So if we be We, then individuals must be Free~

You are the Living Truth, the believer, not the believed - so if you find yourself disappearing in time on this site, or another, scanning and responding...ask yourself, "will this take me any closer to my dreams, beyond what i've seen?!"

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I disagree

Some people come to socialize,
Some people come to learn
Some people come to see what doesn't cut the mainstream

You are at a stage where you pretty much graduated, keep in mind lot of new
people come to ATS

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Thank you for contributing~

Whatever brings us here is far less consequential than (the person) who is here...that is the point, and the fact remains that belief changes with life style - but it is our Life which is the real living truth~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If I am not free, there is never a We

and We will never be free

If I am Truth, then truth is important

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

dito

If I am the ‘believer’ then this has got me closer to my Dreams

thank you

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

the living truth does not believe anything nor does it have any need too. But there is a part of everybody that has a need to believe in something or other, as this evolves through experience of believing it slowly dissolves in to knowing. Perhaps a knowing that was always there. Its like the Mother and son, the mother is the living truth she gives birth to a son. That son at first is reliant on belief until eventually that is discarded and the son and the mother become one again. great point you make Mama!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by applecore

Thank you...truth (lower case) is not important because You are Truth (both upper case)!
The capitalization in this case is the significance...truth meaning something purely intellectual we seek validation for - while Truth & You is something purely intuitive which requires no validation, only Your acceptance of YourSelf.
The first is experimental, and the second is experiential~

...and you are free if you believe You to be, in this case

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Thanks~

youre right - the Living Truth does not require belief [no need to be believed in, or for believing in something], because it IS...& is beyond belief...& in some cases is belief because we can believe and it is We~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes belief is like a zone the thoughts can fly around in and feel no wind resistance from anything. For one thing no wind resistance from the ego, or egos and all its sub particles of emotional stagery that can cogulate the thoughts into a pool of swirling conceptulize blame. I blame this person i blame that one, even the sky is looking at me kind evil today so i will blame the sky.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

echo pine laboratory construction interesting 48 highway butterfly cup keeping spaghetti function motor eyelashe september love john 22265 right nothing ketchup

^^ this is true because its what i believe and i am the truth

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Capital letters designating differentiation of definition...do you see?
truth - that non-referential statement that you claim believe above (which ironically is not a belief by definition), is purely intellectual...
Truth - that You are, is purely intuitive and experiential and does not require your belief to be "true".
truths that you believe, contents of the mind, change - Truth that You are does not~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

And you need no of these, are none of these and al of them, and all of them are in You~
Reply with understanding~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234

Capital letters designating differentiation of definition...do you see?
truth - that non-referential statement that you claim believe above (which ironically is not a belief by definition), is purely intellectual...
Truth - that You are, is purely intuitive and experiential and does not require your belief to be "true".
truths that you believe, contents of the mind, change - Truth that You are does not~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

you are truth,,, in that ,,, in objective reality you exist as a physical entity.,.,.,,,. but you know this through subjective means,,, because your thinking apparatus does not take into consideration all aspects of objective reality/truth.... your thoughts are more often then not,,, not true,,, or not objective,,, this is the point i was trying to make to prove your statement wrong,,,,, that whatever someone thinks is not necessarily truth..

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Truth does matter to your life if it is going to change it. I know some of those issues have/could change everything... monumentally changed... as though it is almost hard to understand states of being in the past.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

truth is not important .. because You are Truth

Are you saying I am not important?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Thank you for contributing clarification to your particular methods of reasoning however, if you read the distinctions made carefully this is not intellectual (lower case 'truth' in title) but is completely intuitive and experiential (upper case "Truth" in title) - and is not something which you or i can ever prove/disprove using forms of 'truth' . . . for it must be lived and is Living in you as You~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

you are correct that 'truth' (intellectual) does matter in shaping our life style - however in comparison with Your Living Truth, 'truth' is rather inconsequential that is, who you believe you are is only a reminiscent shadow of who You Truely Are~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

funny words playing!

You are the most important Truth~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

but your truth may not be my truth

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

but your truth may not be my truth

and compared to the truth,,, non might be true.....

so now what

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

correct - each has their own truth (lower case) according to their beliefs guiding their life style
we all have our Truth (upper case) which is not subject to belief of the minds~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

<<   2 >>

join