It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEHIND THE VEIL: Never-Before-Seen Footage of Secret Mormon Temple Rituals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Hang on i'm english, and have no stake in who runs america, and have never claimed to side with obama or romney(both are funded by the same corporate powers anyway it's just a big expensive entertainment show to make you believe in choice, but thats another thread ), i was posting this thread about the strange rituals these mormons do in private.

Anyway religion and politics always ends in tears.

reply to post by Sissel

We will never have world peace while religion exist's..

I hate religion, it's brings out the worse in man.

Mate, just don't try to argue. I've tried it myself and I say it's not worth it.

And I used as my signature for some brief moments - I will no longer argue about football, politics or religion

But I agree with you

edit on 21/10/2012 by scarybear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

no, we will never have world peace because we are HUMAN, religion has nothing to do with it.....

Our need to feel superior, or be RIGHT has everything to do with it, and religion doesnt have a monopoly on that human characteristic

Case in point, your crusade AGAINST religion

if it wasnt religion people would find some other theology or ideology, or scientific theory to fight over......

Or resources, or any number of things.........

This thought process that religion is the root of all war is flawed nonsense
edit on 21-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Akragon

The more likely story is that Mr. Smith took the story directly from the KJV, and lied about its origins to people that didn't know any better

Anything's possible actually.

Joseph Smith was a "seer" (a medium) before he turned his vision of Christ and all that goes with it into a "new / old" god belief.

You're misunderstanding the contradiction -- the BoM was supposed to be on golden plates that had been buried prior to 500AD, so how did the text of a book from 1600AD show up in it? Time machines?

Links please.

From legitimate LDS sites.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

The more likely story is that Mr. Smith took the story directly from the KJV, and lied about its origins to people that didn't know any better

Anything's possible actually.

Joseph Smith was a "seer" (a medium) before he turned his vision of Christ and all that goes with it into a "new / old" god belief.

You're misunderstanding the contradiction -- the BoM was supposed to be on golden plates that had been buried prior to 500AD, so how did the text of a book from 1600AD show up in it? Time machines?

Links please.

From legitimate LDS sites.

Links to what? And why the "legitimate LDS sites" restriction?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

Well that is your own personal opinion now, isn't it?

If it doesn't work for you, shouldn't you have learned to keep it to yourself? Honestly I could give a rats as what you believe in, he believes in, she believes in...........and so on, and so on.....

Isn't the world in enough strife without you adding your own religious beliefs into it?

Atheism is a religion, that puts down all other religions. Your just as guilty as anybody else in your beliefs. The only difference is, you will go to war, kill people, etc...for your own beliefs, which are just as bad as the religious folk.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (Book of Moroni 7:45)

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7 King James Version)

Good thing that Paul's copyright expired a couple thousand years ahead of Smith, eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So what... just another absurd man made religious ceremony. It's no more ridiculous than anything Catholics, Pentecostals, etc... do

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

In my 60 year quest to find God and truth in religion - - Atheism was the result.

Religion is the very LAST place you will ever find God and truth.

The entire agenda and purpose behind false religion is to keep the truth HIDDEN.

Atheism and religion are NO different, BOTH are part of the SAME agenda.

Both are nothing more than stealth mind control tools.

Religion and truth have nothing in common.

THIS is why the religious leaders of the world HATE the truth.

Joseph Smith was well known as a practical joker who was famous for elaborate ‘jokes’ on his family and others in his sphere of influence.

The Mormon ‘archangel’ bears the name ‘MORONi’.

Coincidence? I think NOT...

I suspect that the whole Mormon ‘religion’ is Smith's most elaborate practical joke of all time.

"Many years earlier Bill was told (by the North American high master of druidism he studied under) that if he ever got into spiritual trouble he should join the Mormon church. The reason being is that church had been started by witches for witches to hide out while appearing nice, conservative Republicans. He was pleased to be personally told by the Mormon prophet, elder Faust, that the god of the Mormon temple was Lucifer.

Mormon missionaries tend not to use the word ‘mor-mon’ since it means ‘gates of hell’ in china.

Source

"The gods that are relative to each religion are continually manufactured in the minds of those that are enslaved. The indoctrination of the masses by religion has led to a brainwashed society that is easy for the Illuminati to take control of.

Every major religion in the world has been infiltrated by the Illuminati. A group that calls themselves Light Feet has installed Illuminati members in every major religion of the world. The purpose of these Light Feet is to ensure that the masses are controlled by their respective religion." Source

edit on 21-10-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by scarybear

I like your avatar. You used to alright, what happened?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Religion is the very LAST place you will ever find God and truth.

And many before you have come to say the same thing....so it must be a religious belief on your part.

The entire agenda and purpose behind false religion is to keep the truth HIDDEN.

Well, since you went there, why don't you enlighten us all as to what is hidden?

Atheism and religion are NO different, BOTH are part of the SAME agenda

Completely agree with you here..

Both are nothing more than stealth mind control tools.

Exactly how so?

Religion and truth have nothing in common.

THIS is why the religious leaders of the world HATE the truth.

So, explain for us all, who are not as enlightened as you, what the truth is.

Joseph Smith was well known as a practical joker who was famous for elaborate ‘jokes’ on his family and others in his sphere of influence.

Well known in that way by whom? Are you related?

The Mormon ‘archangel’ bears the name ‘MORONi’.

Coincidence? I think NOT...

Enlighten us more on this, please. Think some more.

I suspect that the whole Mormon ‘religion’ is Smith's most elaborate practical joke of all time.

More like your ass ump tion.

Mormon missionaries tend not to use the word ‘mor-mon’ since it means ‘gates of hell’ in china.

Blah, blah, blah, like you hold some sort of secret knowledge the rest of us don't. What does Nissan mean in it's original language?

Im' laughing, but you are really not funny!

edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I wonder if the celestial room is
where they learn about magnets.
Or the flying spaghetti monster.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

I am just stating what Mormon friends of mine have said...

It's a room that is blue, with clouds where there are angels painted on the walls. It's it's a room to go and meditate it, and basically nothing more, or that is all they would say.

We could all do that, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Yeah I was just trying bring a bit of humor into the thread.
My room would be pitch black with computer generated stars that cycled through what the sky looked like at the time and place of everyone's birthday in the room. Mixed with magnets and flying spaghetti monster of course.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I went looking...
I went looking for spirit... Found alcohol.
I went looking for soul, and I bought some style.
I wanted to meet God, but you sold me religion.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (Book of Moroni 7:45)

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7 King James Version)

Good thing that Paul's copyright expired a couple thousand years ahead of Smith, eh?

The Prophet did not “translate” the Bible in the traditional sense of the word—that is, go back to the earliest Hebrew and Greek manuscripts to make a new rendering into English. Rather, he went through the biblical text of the King James Version and made inspired corrections, revisions, and additions to the biblical text. Both the Lord and Joseph Smith consistently refer to the process of these inspired revisions and additions as “translation” www.lds.org... deNav=1/en-en/

I did my researching 15 years ago. Its a lot more complicated then most people think.

Most information on the net regarding Mormons is incorrect.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the "insight".

Religion is man made.

You're only as sick as your secrets.

I'm still laughing at this. Pleas don't take any of this serious. Secret handshakes, gold curtains and Colonel Sanders. These people think that when they get to "heaven", they will all sit around on puffy clouds and eat ice cream from golden plates.

Religion is the last place you want to discover spirituality. These are the wolves in sheep's clothing that stand at the very door (veil) to salvation and turn people away from the spiritual enlightenment that they came all this way to find. See it for what it is... a total letdown. Meaning less, false hood and tripe.

Edit: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. All those whose ears burn when they hear about cow dung and other "bad words" should defer from Sir George's rant on religion. Any one else in for a laughing good time...

edit on 21-10-2012 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

I am just stating what Mormon friends of mine have said...

It's a room that is blue, with clouds where there are angels painted on the walls. It's it's a room to go and meditate it, and basically nothing more, or that is all they would say.

We could all do that, right?

That's just the main room.

Like a lobby.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Thanks for the "insight".

Religion is man made.

You're only as sick as your secrets.

I'm still laughing at this. Pleas don't take any of this serious. Secret handshakes, gold curtains and Colonel Sanders. These people think that when they get to "heaven", they will all sit around on puffy clouds and eat ice cream from golden plates.

Religion is the last place you want to discover spirituality. These are the wolves in sheep's clothing that stand at the very door (veil) to salvation and turn people away from the spiritual enlightenment that they came all this way to find. See it for what it is... a total letdown. Meaning less, false hood and tripe.

Okay...........then why don't you enlighten us as to the place we should all be going to discover spirituality?

Post after post after post, people seem to be beholding of a better way to do something, without spilling the beans while knocking this, or anything else.

What's with you people who say things like this, without saying what's better?

Be honest, you have no clue!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
What's with you people who say things like this, without saying what's better?

Be honest, you have no clue!

You Can't Handle the Truth...

Pontius Pilate: What is truth?
Pontius Pilate: What is truth, Claudia? Do you hear it, recognize it when it is spoken?
Claudia Procles: Yes, I do. Don't you?
Pontius Pilate: How? Can you tell me?
Claudia Procles (Pilate's wife): If you will not hear the truth, no one can tell you.

www.imdb.com...

Jesus IS truth.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" ~ John 1:1

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
reply to post by TheMaverick

It seems Scientology is the most logical religion in our days, i guess, i don't know what do you think op?

Xenu and his DC8s bombing people trapped in volcanos sounds logical to you?

A level above within logic as a wafer transforming into human flesh when it reaches your gut, I'm sure.

All religions are childish, RIDICULOUS tripe yet dangerous in the primal fear and violence they arouse. Adults that believe in such crud should not breed, imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join