It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEHIND THE VEIL: Never-Before-Seen Footage of Secret Mormon Temple Rituals

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Like Maverick dude......... you are in so much trouble....

These Mormons are gonn'a get you now, wouldn't wann'a be you...

Yup. We are crafty like that. I signed you up for all the church magazines, and put your name down for missionary contact. YOU'RE TOAST BRO!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

its more along the lines of Special then Secretive.

I disagree with you anne, if it not secretive, then why can't i or just anyone go to these temples and rituals, most mormons can't even go to these very private rituals, none of us in this thread knows what really goes on, were i come from we call that secretive.

People are just so weird if something is kept special for a certain group. What is your right to know this special ceremony?

If i was american, i want and expect to know what goes on in these as you say special ceremony's for a certain group of worthy people, i don't think it's being unreasonable wanting to know considering he could well be the leader of the world super power very soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I really enjoyed reading your post. From your link:

The reason being is that church had been started by witches for witches to hide out while appearing nice, conservative Republicans.

I am convinced that there is some truth to this. That modern churches is where the devil actually hides in members, some knowing, some not. That the whole idea of modern organized religion in the west is really just a front organization for and sometimes source for "Hell on Earth". I get the appearing nice but being inwardly corrupt.

I am convinced that certain of my died in the wool, church going, Republican-Conservative type family members might be displaying what might be witch type behavior. I see some weird behavior on their parts sometimes and I want to know more about how to identify "witchy behavior". When I look around on the Internet, I get a lot of input but no real help on the subject. Maybe you could recommend a source for identifying traits and practices of "real" witches. I mean their day to day behavior patterns and rituals like gardening, doll and tapestry making, candle burning and herbal or vegetable "charms" or "makings".

I don't want to learn witchery, and I don't want to go on a "witch hunt", just want to research enough to identify it when I see it so as to avoid it. If you could help in that regard I would appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012
Truth, real, honest to God, Living Truth, can be found in ALL the major religions...

Rat poison consists of 99% real, honest to God, pure corn.

Rat poison looks like corn, it smells like corn—and it even tastes like corn.

Religion is rat poison for the soul - 99% truth, 1% lies...

This is the REASON that Religion is actually the most powerful type of mind control...

How can people not see that false religion is used as mind control yet the same time be completely and totally blind to the agenda BEHIND it?

WHY is it so hard for people to differentiate between God and religion when they are complete total opposites?

God loves, religion hates.

God speaks truth, religion lies.

God creates, religion kills.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda."

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Maybe you could recommend a source for identifying traits and practices of "real" witches., just want to research enough to identify it when I see it so as to avoid it...

Short on time at the moment but here is a good place to start:

Study Illuminati insiders and defectors...

Brice Taylor AKA Sue Ford
Cathy O'Brien
Svali
John Todd
Kathleen Sullivan
Susan Lindauer
Robert Steele
Dan Burisch - Former Illuminati Microbiologist
Carol Rutz
Mark Cleminson
Arizona Wilder
Mary Anne
Cisco Wheeler
Vicki Polin
Alberto Rivera
Father John O’Conner
Mary Cusack

You must always keep in mind when ever studying things like insiders and defectors that the propaganda war against these people is MASSIVE and hard to wade through simply because they have exposed the very heart of the beast.

To intrptr and others interested in this, I have a large collection of URLs if interested.

Another related search that may help: how to identify a cult Know them by their fruits

Here is just one example of what can be learned from defectors:

This video presents one of the most provocative interviews ever conducted by Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI Senior Special Agent. It is with Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA black ops assassin...

Truth serum (Voodoo drug, buradenga) used extensively for years by the CIA to cover up assassinations.

Heart attack drugs: "Thats why the coroners always report these as heart attacks, there is no poison that shows up."

Black Ops Operative Chip Tatum Interviewed by Ted Gunderson

BTW both of these men have been "eliminated" since this interview.

Another link to a related video by Ted Gunderson: CIA And Satanism

edit on 23-10-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You must always keep in mind when ever studying things like insiders and defectors that the propaganda war against these people is MASSIVE and hard to wade through simply because they have exposed the very heart of the beast.

Thats the problem. That and all the noise in favor has buried truth under tons of cover up.
Thanks for the reply.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by Annee

its more along the lines of Special then Secretive.

I disagree with you anne, if it not secretive, then why can't i or just anyone go to these temples and rituals, most mormons can't even go to these very private rituals, none of us in this thread knows what really goes on, were i come from we call that secretive.

Were you ever Mormon? (I can't remember if you said so).

It was like 15 years ago that I was Mormon and I did go through the endowment.

Its Special - - like a reward for those who are devout in their belief.

And its really not that big a deal. Honestly - - its like an interactive play about man from creation to when man crosses over to be with god. That's really all it is. Yeah they hype it up religiously - - but there is nothing crazy going on.

Catholic services I've been to are far more elaborate and ceremonial.

This is what a Mormon Bishop told me about the "3 degrees of Heaven". He said - - - If you are a fully devout Mormon living your life as if you are on the right hand of God - - you will go to the top #1 Heaven. But - if you personally are not that way - - you would be bored as Hell screaming "get me out of here". You really would not want to be there.

Same thing. Its a Special place for the boring devoutees. A reward for following all the rules and living a certain way. Something not every Mormon does or even wants to.

Mormon is not just a religion - - it is a way of life. But you can choose just how devout you want to be.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
That is, in a word, bizarre. Certainly from the standpoint of a Bible-believing Christian! Now, don't get me wrong. Mormons have the right to believe whatever they want, but I think this video shows that they are really NOT Christian. Not what Biblical Christians call Christian. That requires accepting Jesus as being God. It's my understanding that Mormons call Him an angel. Big difference. Hence the cult label. Same reason, in fact, for JVs. Still their choice, but people need to understand it's a totally different belief system. Scientology was brought up, and I have to say, that is just as unreal, in my opinion. Probably more dangerous, too. At least from what I have seen! I don't trust any group that follows people for being outside their buildings, and makes videos of them. Seen that happen in videos. Seen news reports of abuses reported by former members, too. Some bizarre beliefs out there!

Yes, such things make me seriously worry about Romney, but I don't think that will stop him from winning. In this case, the alternative is worse.

Mormons believe Christ is the literally and only begotten Son of God in the flesh, not just a prophet, definitely not an angel. I have no idea where you are getting your misinformation from sir. It is not a "totally different belief system". It does have more detail and clarity than some other Christian religions, but many of the basic tenants are the same, such as faith in Christ, repentance for a remission of sins, baptism, receiving the Holy Ghost, enduring to the end by following the teachings of Christ, etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
Mormons believe Christ is the literally and only begotten Son of God in the flesh, not just a prophet...

So does Satan...

WHAT a coincidence.

He also studies the Bible.

How else could he quote Scripture to Jesus?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

BINGO!
hERE LIES THE TRUTH.
cHRISTIANS FIND SALVATION THROUGH THE WORKS OF GOD, THROUGH GRACE.
mORMONISM IS A WORKS BASED RELIGION WHERE SALVATION IS EARNED BY DEGREES.

Christians saved by His works, that none should boast.
Mormons save themselves through their own works, a haughty spirit.
You could not have been more eloquent for those of us that are discerning.
Mormonism is a cult. I was a part of it for 15 years.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by adjensen

No, but I debated becoming one for some time, so have done a fair amount of research, including reading the BoM and D&C.

Yeah - - well I was Mormon for 5 years and also as a newbie did a lot of research.

ReligiousTolerance.org lists Mormons as part of the Christian grouping.

Even though "traditional Christians" - - try to make their claims (excuses) as to why Mormons are not Christians - - AND Mormons think "traditional Christians" lack information and real knowledge. They are still Christians.

They only worship Christ. Christ is their only Savior.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

This explains SO MUCH.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I see the law of consecration that wants to establish a religious Mormon controlled government to replace civil government as a huge reason not to elect Romney....He is the anti Christ.....wow

I would just say that because it felt right, I guess he really is though....who would of thought.....lol

and the oath of vengeance....holy crap....that is a huge problem for electability IMO....

I don't get it. Mormons are usually great people. Really nice and humble. They do nice things for people and try to do no harm.....What the hell happened with Mitt.....???

Why is he such a lying and low down corporate scum bag? He has some of the dirtiest tactics as far as elections, his personal views are closer aligned to an old world pirate than anything else, his history is full of big money scandals......I mean come on, what the hell....is he even a practicing Mormon any more, do they even accept him, knowing the type of person he is? If they do shame on them.

edit on 24-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I see the law of consecration that wants to establish a religious Mormon controlled government to replace civil government as a huge reason not to elect Romney....He is the anti Christ.....wow

I would just say that because it felt right, I guess he really is though....who would of thought.....lol

and the oath of vengeance....holy crap....that is a huge problem for electability IMO....

I don't get it. Mormons are usually great people. Really nice and humble. They do nice things for people and try to do no harm.....What the hell happened with Mitt.....???

Why is he such a lying and low down corporate scum bag? He has some of the dirtiest tactics as far as elections, his personal views are closer aligned to an old world pirate than anything else, his history is full of big money scandals......I mean come on, what the hell....is he even a practicing Mormon any more, do they even accept him, knowing the type of person he is? If they do shame on them.

edit on 24-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

The law of consecration is for LDS members only, it has nothing to do with nor could ever have anything to do with the US federal government or any form of government.
edit on 24-10-2012 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A propaganda video can be made to make even the best religions look like the most sinister. If you can be swayed by a single youtube video filled with twisted facts you deserve to believe every convincing video you ever watch. This one video almost convinced me Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing, the thing is, when I come to my senses and do a little research I realize he didn't. I would recommend doing research, people don't invest their time attempting to dig up the truth independently anymore, they always take the word of someone else, do you think that someone else didn't have an agenda? If you think that they don't have an agenda it only shows how gullible you are.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
his personal views are closer aligned to an old world pirate than anything else

Did you just compare Mitt to Blackbeard? Haha lol, that's a good one, Blackbeard for president, Captain Kidd, I think many would vote for Captain Henry Morgan for president. Jack Sparrow isn't such a bad guy once you get to know him.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They must be whiped up to a frenzy at the prospect of one of their own as US President, who if he gets in might be sorely disappointed when he gets the alien disclosure and realizes that there's no such Elohim planet as the Mormons believe near the center of the galaxy..

edit on 24-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
A propaganda video can be made to make even the best religions look like the most sinister.

What video are you talking about? If you mean the OP's, it's a video of the LDS Temple ceremony, not exactly propaganda, and if you mean the cartoon that I linked to, yeah, do your research, and you'll find that, regardless of what people are saying these days, all of those wild claims are things that Mormons have believed in over the years (mainstream Mormons, too, not some fringe group,) and are, for the most part, still held as solid theology.

They just don't talk about them in public because it makes them sound like a branch of Scientology.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The first thing I learned when I became Mormon - - is non-Mormons think they know more about what Mormon is then you do.

A non-Mormon will ask you a question. You politely answer their question. They then proceed to tell you you are wrong.

You learn really quick not to bring up your Mormon belief. Not that you are ashamed of it.

But because of the ignorance of "know it alls" - - who have no real interest in what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The first thing I learned when I became Mormon - - is non-Mormons think they know more about what Mormon is then you do.

Well, that's a rather "know it all" smugness, isn't it? The presumption that "being Mormon" equates with omniscience on the subject? Even before I became Catholic, I would guess that I knew more about the Catholic faith than 90% of Catholics, because it interested me enough to spend a lot of time learning about it, just as the LDS church did for me about ten years ago.

I didn't specifically focus on the negative aspects of your church, but neither did I whitewash them, as you seem to do with your vague claims of "most of what you read on the Internet is wrong" (it isn't) and "I only want to hear criticism from LDS sites" (as if that's going to happen.)

I asked you what Warren Jeffs believed in that wasn't taught by Joseph Smith and Brigham Young, and you didn't "respond politely", you said I would believe what I believed and that was the end of it.

I know full well what Smith and Young's stated reason was for "God's revelation" that compelled polygamy, and if you know your LDS history, you do, as well. How is that different from what Jeffs claimed?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

A non-Mormon will ask you a question. You politely answer their question. They then proceed to tell you you are wrong.

You learn really quick not to bring up your Mormon belief. Not that you are ashamed of it.

But because of the ignorance of "know it alls" - - who have no real interest in what you have to say.

And in the case as in me, a devout mormon raised in the belief but even though all my family, on both sides, are mormon the truth simply overcame my zealousness and I became enlightened to the lies as truth overwhelmed all the indoctrination. You admit to the opposite, not that you started with any truth that I can reckon.
You allowed yourself to be indoctrinated and offer ONLY mormon apologetics...and even your polemics are and have to be mormon based and influenced according to your own admission.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join