It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt wants Iran to share The Bomb

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

If that were the case, maybe we should hand out nuclear weapons.

um...I think we already...sorta did?

And I do believe Israel, Pakistan and India diverted this gift to military use. And we did give Iran the same gift of Mass Destruction. But anyway, to this day, we're the only Mass-Murderers who've actually used it...TWICE!

edit on 10/21/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Yes, our country was the first to use this weapon.

That's been established.

The concern is, who'll be the second?
The third?
The last?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by buster2010
Nice how you overlook the ethnic cleansing Israel was doing that led to the "invasion".

Show me or anybody reading this where the stated goals by the Arab invading attackers was to stop "Ethnic cleansing"

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by beezzer

So has America though.

The US has droned or killed many innocent civillians over the last decade. What's the differnce?

The use of drones with high intelligence inputs is intentionally designed to differentiate innocent civilians and targets. It fails some of the time.

If the US did not care, they would use cluster munitions dropped from B-52s.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Hatred comes in many forms, people like the OP are too blinded by it, to see through the Lies.

Yep hatred does come in many forms by those who are blinded by bigotry as that signature taken out of context clearly shows.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle there to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You're saying that caused the 1948–49 War & the 1973–74 War (The Yom Kippur War) ?

Lemmie check again...

Yup, that's what you implied..

buster2010
Nice how you overlook the ethnic cleansing Israel was doing that led to the "invasion".

edit on 21-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There is another pot calling the kettle remark there considering the "ethnic cleansing "of the Bahai's in Iran.
edit on 21-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But I don't ever see it happening. These countries don't want it to use it. They want it as a deterrent... mainly from us and Israel poking into their affairs. Using a nuke would be instant hari-kari. Even if the alleged missing Soviet suitcase bombs is a reality, we would blame whoever we felt like turning into a sheet of glass on that day. A bio-attack should scare you more.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by beezzer

But I don't ever see it happening. These countries don't want it to use it. They want it as a deterrent... mainly from us and Israel poking into their affairs. Using a nuke would be instant hari-kari. Even if the alleged missing Soviet suitcase bombs is a reality, we would blame whoever we felt like turning into a sheet of glass on that day. A bio-attack should scare you more.

What?

A deterrent?:

Sure has stopped Pakistan that nuclear armed country from getting bombed the hell out of for the past 4 years.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

No no no

He means like North Korea that shells their neighbors and sinks their ships...

Great comparisons eh?

North Korea a nuclear armed outcast despised by their neighbors and Pakistan a cesspool for terrorist groups which attacks the West, China and India.

Great examples...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by beezzer

MAD goes out the window when nukes are in the hands of unstable governments. Bio-attacks run in the same category.
Governments based in religious ideology appear to be the most unstable because rather than based in emperical foundations, they are opinion-based.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So let Iran have the bomb?

Even tho Iran help Syria with its chemical weapons program?

Sure no problem

Syria has expanded its chemical weapons arsenal in recent years with help from Iran and by using front organizations to buy sophisticated equipment it claimed was for civilian programs, according to documents and interviews.

www.washingtonpost.com... story.html

Given the alliance between Iran and Syria, and the new puppet regime in South Ameirca, Venezuela people are playing with fire.

If a nation has no quams about giving chemical weapons support what makes them think they will not sell that nuclear expertise?

edit on 21-10-2012 by neo96 because: editing to fix link

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by neo96

No no no

He means like North Korea that shells their neighbors and sinks their ships...

Great comparisons eh?

North Korea a nuclear armed outcast despised by their neighbors and Pakistan a cesspool for terrorist groups which attacks the West, China and India.

Great examples...

Those are great examples, they do not have oil, and what was it? 40% of the worlds oil supplies flow from the middle east?

And they want to let them have nukes so they can profit from nuclear blackmail?

Who are those people do they not have a lick of common sense?
edit on 21-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yea, but they sure love all that money we give them in foreign aid...don't they?

And who exactly are we bombing? Tell me. The Pakistani military?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The point is nuclear weapons are not a deterrence, and have not been since the 90s.

Who are we bombing, go ask the fearless leader of the US playing his "video game war".

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well I hear China is stepping up to the plate more and more in Pakistan with "Aid". The poor suckers are playing into the same game the Pakistanis got us into. Receive foreign aid and they'll try to prevent the groups that operate in their territory from carrying out more activities.

The only problem there is that the Pakistani ISI is in the mix helping those groups. Meanwhile Obummer keeps on keeping on with them....

Oh and by the way. Pakistan cries fowl in the media about the strikes while privately is glad we are there mopping up. But, Under Obummer the drone strike have increased almost 5 fold over Bush.

So meh...

edit on 22-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

The point is nuclear weapons are not a deterrence, and have not been since the 90s.

Who are we bombing, go ask the fearless leader of the US playing his "video game war".

I don't disagree with you on the drone strikes. I couldn't agree more. It's the politics behind it that's disgusting. If Pakistan didn't have nukes, would we approach them differently? You bet your ass we would. If Iran had nukes, would we place sanctions like Obama, attack them like Romney wants or try to resolve it more diplomatically?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It just hit me the reason Egypt want's the bomb is cause last go round Israel kicked their butts.

There ya go.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Mubarak is a greedy pig and overstayed his welcome in power. Not only that, he supressed his dissenters, none other than the Muslim Brotherhood brutally. It is only natural the MB fights back, and of course, their rather fundamentalist concepts of Islam is not much accepted by the rulers then, and majority of masses equally now.

At least Mubarak helped the Egyptians and kept control of Egypt oh and it seems Egypt unrest isn't over yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The intention of this thread is to spew hate and fear.

Iran doesn't build a bomb and doesn't have a bomb according to all secret services in the US and Israel.

Therefore they can't share anything with Egypt.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join