It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt wants Iran to share The Bomb

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Swills

Arabs from 12 Arab countries see Israel as a threat.

Imagine that.
Not exactly Earth shattering findings.
edit on 21-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Not just Israel but also America.

Wasn't meant to be earth shattering but rather an insight as to why Egypt also wants the bomb.

Funny side note, Pakistan also haz The Bomb but the US military is running drones there constantly resulting in much destruction & death. So with or without the bomb the USA & friends are just gonna do what they wanna do because all they need to do is buy out the leadership for billions a year and they can do whatever they want.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe the you-es unleashed there hounds Al-cia-duhh to create the fake arab spring as they knew they needed to take over the middle east both to secure the oil and to stop new-clear-pro-lif-re-ah-shon in the region?

Seems rather silly, if you ask me.

It'd be more cost-effective to ignore the ME and drill for oil in the CONUS.

They're saving there own oil as a last resort. Only start drilling your own after all other world sources are tapped dry. That's the most practical strategy for the nation with the biggest guns.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
iran is 5150 miles from the u.s.

an iranian warship, travelling at say an average of 10 knots would take 18 friggin days to reach america.

they would then have to load them with troops. and their only way out is thru the straight of hormuz and out the gulf of oman.

just one u.s. aircraft carrier would wipe them all out.

no one in the u.s. military seriously thinks iran is a threat to the united states of america. iran is not a threat to the united states of america.

and if you listen to politicians, they are very careful to say that they are a threat to the interests of the united states. which is very different.

what those interests are, are so vague they can be used to justify anything.

so all these wars and threats are political. nothing more. and any troop fighting a political war is not fighting for self-defence. the only justification for war, is when it is waged against you and you are trying to defend your existence.

edit on 21-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
iran is 5150 miles from the u.s.

an iranian warship, travelling at say an average of 10 knots would take 18 friggin days to reach america.

they would then have to load them with troops. and their only way out is thru the straight of hormuz and out the gulf of oman.

just one u.s. aircraft carrier would wipe them all out.

no one in the u.s. military seriously thinks iran is a threat to the united states of america. iran is not a threat to the united states of america.

and if you listen to politicians, they are very careful to say that they are a threat to the interests of the united states. which is very different.

what those interests are, are so vague they can be used to justify anything.

so all these wars and threats are political. nothing more. and any troop fighting a political war is not fighting for self-defence. the only justification for war, is when it is waged against you and you are trying to defend your existence.

edit on 21-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

really.........

So i guess all the partnership with russia and buying their equipment has escaped your oh so critical eye huh?

Once again, if Iran is innocent, WHY would Egypt go to them for a bomb hmm? Ill tell you why, because they know what everyone else is determined to deny.........

Have at it, to your own detriment.........

I choose not to be ignorant over it and look at all the factors.......

If Iran wanted to they wouldnt need to build their own missles or rockets, all the y need is the material and to buy something from russia that can facilitate their needs..........and the deal is done.....

Why does this logic escape people?

I mean the same people who cry out Irans lack of threat, sit around and talk about how America funds Israel with their great weapons and how much they hate it......

Yet the same logic cant be drawn from Russia doing the same for Iran?

Come on........the intellectual dishonesty and outright denial of the obvious when it comes to Iran is sickening

edit on 21-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Which is why every effort should be made to ensure Iran does not gain nuclear weapon capability.
All this is , is another Backhanded attempt to justify attacking Iran.
You were the FIRST Poster , and you fell headfirst into the deciet, lol, well Beez was first, but he is blinded by Hate.

Read This from the Article

Israel Project CEO Josh Block told The Cable that the statistics show the effect of Morsy's outreach to Iran and the danger of regional proliferation of nuclear weapons if Iran is successful in obtaining a nuclear bomb.

Hatred comes in many forms, people like the OP are too blinded by it, to see through the Lies.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Those Pakistani should ask their Government about Pakistani ISI activities.....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Those Pakistani should ask their Government about Pakistani ISI activities.....

Or ask to not allow US drones to fly freely in their airspace shooting people and destroying their property. The Pakistani people should also ask for restitution for the loss of life and property damage from both governments because at the moment its reported they get nothing.

Once they ask those questions then they can ask yours. I'm pretty sure we all should be asking our Gov'ts what our shady, secretive alphabet intelligence agencies are up to but we can't because it' all classified. National security and all. Oh well.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

reply to post by mahatche

Sins of our Fathers....

Well written rebuttal.

I disagree. I accept that the current citizens are not responsible for the deployment of Nukes in WW2.

But: You still have more nukes than any other country on the planet. You are still making the damn things and you have not reduced your stockpile.

The children learnt well from there fathers and continue the sin.

The US does not need to be able to destroy the entire planet three times over, surely once is enough. The only way some countries can be safe from US aggression is to have their own capability.

This is not sins of the father, the sinning continues and gets more um .... sinnear.

P

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I wonder if this discovery from Albert Einstein that lead to the atomic bomb was his greatest shame in life , I also wonder what he would say if he was still alive . He really gave us kids the matches .

In good faith Israel dismantle all their nukes and set the example instead hiding them in their pants like a bunch wanna be tough guys always trying to start a fight to show how big their kahoonas are. Also Maybe the western world needs to get their noses out of these counties business as swills pointed out we are also viewed as terrorist and are breeding more hatred towards the western world .

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Shhhhh! We mustn't talk of Israel having nukes! Remember, it's Iran's nuclear program the MSM want us to pay attention to!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Err - and how do you work that out?
I take it "I'm not advocating military intervention and I'm uncertain of the morality and effectiveness of sanctions" isn't quite clear enough for you and you have some incredible ability to tell me what I really believe and what I meant to say.

You were the FIRST Poster ,

Irrelevant.

and you fell headfirst into the deciet, lol,

I fell into nothing.
I gave my own personal, reasoned and considered opinion free from any political agenda or dogmatic creed.

well Beez was first, but he is blinded by Hate.

Can't say I agree with you there.

Hatred comes in many forms,

Doesn't it just.

people like the OP are too blinded by it, to see through the Lies.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
Not everything is a lie.
And just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn't mean they are driven by hate.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

All they want is unicorns and flowers.

I have to say that I got quite the
out of that bit of sarcasm. Good one

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Seventy years ago, a bunch of scientists in America got their heads together and built an atomic bomb. That proved it could be done even if no-one else had a clue on how to even start working on one.

Then, little by little, a great deal of the information began to leak out about what it takes to build it and first, the Russians figured it out followed shortly afterwards by the Chinese. Then, other countries began tinkering on the bomb because even more of the information needed was available from their good buddies America, Russia and China. Pretty soon a bunch of countries were capable of producing nuclear weapons, like France, Germany, Great Britain, India, Pakistan and who knows who else. Hi, North Korea... welcome to the club.

Now, it looks like some of those Middle Eastern countries that really, really have a problem with the west just might be on the verge of doing the same thing. Everyone is so focussed on Iran because they're the 'Bad Guy du jour', but what they're ignoring all those other ME and Eastern European countries that, in time, might also be able to put something formidably nuclear together.

Humans are crafty. They will try to build these things if they know it's possible. Once the genie is out of the bottle, everybody feels they deserve a wish, you know?

Let's play 'whack-a-mole' and hope we can keep all of the others down, right?
Good luck on that one. The quest for nuclear weapons is the new grail because, once you have it, everybody just wants to leave you alone.

edit on 21/10/12 by masqua because: sp

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sure, give them all nukes. Won't be long until this epic fail happens.

Warning: Contents of videoclip are graphic, view discretion is advised

And yeah, this guy blew himself up, you can see him being blown apart...and his friends are laughing afterwards.

This is one for the Darwin Awards.
edit on 21-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Freeborn

Which is why every effort should be made to ensure Iran does not gain nuclear weapon capability.
You were the FIRST Poster , and you fell headfirst into the deciet, lol, well Beez was first, but he is blinded by Hate.

Read This from the Article

Israel Project CEO Josh Block told The Cable that the statistics show the effect of Morsy's outreach to Iran and the danger of regional proliferation of nuclear weapons if Iran is successful in obtaining a nuclear bomb.

Hatred comes in many forms, people like the OP are too blinded by it, to see through the Lies.

Not driven by hate.

Although fear does factor in, to be honest. Fear of irrational people that do have nothing but hate motivate their actions.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Let's play 'whack-a-mole' and hope we can keep all of the others down, right?
Good luck on that one. The quest for nuclear weapons is the new grail because, once you have it, everybody just wants to leave you alone.

edit on 21/10/12 by masqua because: sp

If that were the case, maybe we should hand out nuclear weapons.

The way I see it, the weapon of last resort shouldn't be the first thing on someones list.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Seeing how Iran and Egypt has been threatened by countries that do possess nukes...

Yes, yes, yes, all the while ignoring real history of who has actually attacked whom in favor of opinionated online voodoo rhetoric...

Source
The 1948–49 War

As independence was declared, Arab forces from Egypt, Syria, Transjordan (later Jordan), Lebanon, and Iraq invaded Israel. Read more: Arab-Israeli Wars —

The 1973–74 War (The Yom Kippur War)

a two-pronged assault on Israel was launched. Egyptian forces struck eastward across the Suez Canal and pushed the Israelis back, while the Syrians advanced from the north. Iraqi forces joined the war and....

Nice how you overlook the ethnic cleansing Israel was doing that led to the "invasion".

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Nice how you overlook the ethnic cleansing Israel was doing that led to the "invasion".

Show me or anybody reading this where the stated goals by the Arab invading attackers was to stop "Ethnic cleansing"

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Seventy years ago, a bunch of scientists in America got their heads together and built an atomic bomb. That proved it could be done even if no-one else had a clue on how to even start working on one.

Actually the Nazis were well on their way to making nukes.

Drawing uncovered of 'Nazi nuke'

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join