It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt wants Iran to share The Bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

Anybody who supports or justifies this garbage doesn't live in the real world.

Here we have a country that just went through a revolution and is very unstable which by the way has prominent members stating out loud and point blank that Jerusalem will be "Egypt's New capital" and now wants the bomb..

Think about it people.

People subscribe rationality to irrational people with a blind desparation that everything will be okay because "they" would never do that, ergo, no-one else would either.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21
Who has been the only country in the world to ever use "the bomb" domestically?

Domestically?

China, India, The US and Russia [Formerly the USSR].

Linky here...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sTrE3tFigHt3r
Now Egypt wants the bomb , Next will be Saudi Arabia and then Qatar and so on . Finally a day will come when every country will have its own Nuclear Bomb

It's like potato chips.

You can't just have one.

HAHAH .. That was so funny reply

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

As long as it remains opinion, they can want sharks with laser beams for all I care. It's when unstable regions obtain said weapons that I get nervous.

I'm sorry, I know it's cheap and immature but I just can't help myself!

Kills me every time.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wait a minute? How can Egypt share something that does not exist? I thought the Iranians were lighting their houses, curing cancers, and baking cookies with their nuclear capabilities. Am I wrong? At least those more versed on the topic seem to be drumming that view into our heads every so often whenever the faint inclination arises that Iran may be producing nuclear weapons. Perish the thought!
I guess nukes in the Middle East will be like baseball cards in the near future?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Wait a minute? How can Egypt share something that does not exist? I thought the Iranians were lighting their houses, curing cancers, and baking cookies with their nuclear capabilities. Am I wrong? At least those more versed on the topic seem to be drumming that view into our heads every so often whenever the faint inclination arises that Iran may be producing nuclear weapons. Perish the thought!
I guess nukes in the Middle East will be like baseball cards in the near future?

Egypt just wants cookies also!

Who hates cookies?

(cookie hater!)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Giving Egypt the bomb presently would be like giving a teething baby a razor blade....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Giving Egypt the bomb presently would be like giving a teething baby a razor blade....

While apt, the razor blade would only hurt the baby. In this case, everyone else except the baby gets hurt.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Didn't the Muslim Brotherhood assassinate Anwar Sadat and injure Mubarak in ????? ('79)?

There's always conflict in the ME, nukes won't ease tensions, I fear.

No the MB didn't assassinate Anwar El Sadat the the Egyptian Islamic Jihad did. They were also the ones that injured Mubarak.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And no one is asking......

"wait, if Iran ISNT pursuing nuclear weapons like all the liberals and everyone screaming hate towards Israel for even THINKING they were.........then WHY is Egypt consulting with Iran?"

"What does Egypt know about Iran and their ability to have this weapon that others dont?"

THAT is the question that people should be asking
edit on 21-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This seems to be just more propaganda run by Israeli lapdogs. Seeing how Iran and Egypt has been threatened by countries that do possess nukes it only makes sense that they would want nukes. But how is Iran supposed to give to Egypt something Iran doesn't have?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You're both right

The Assassination of Egypt's Anwar Sadat

The attackers would eventually come to be identified as Islamist nationalists associated with the Muslim Brotherhood under the name of Islamic Jihad.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If they are handing out cookies? Send some my way! Just as long as the cookies don't go boom.
I guess in regards to cookies, I am a moderate.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by beezzer

"wait, if Iran ISNT pursuing nuclear weapons like all the liberals and everyone screaming hate towards Israel for even THINKING they were.........then WHY is Egypt consulting with Iran?"

"What does Egypt know about Iran and their ability to have this weapon that others dont?"

The question you should be asking is why a pro Israeli group taking these polls? Even a blind person can see this is just propaganda. Because for the past thirty years Egypt–Iran relations have been in the crapper and it looks like some people want to keep it that way.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

While apt, the razor blade would only hurt the baby. In this case, everyone else except the baby gets hurt.

Who in their right mind would give a teething baby a razor blade or Egypt the bomb?

Iran?!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by beezzer

The question you should be asking is why a pro Israeli group taking these polls? Even a blind person can see this is just propaganda. Because for the past thirty years Egypt–Iran relations have been in the crapper and it looks like some people want to keep it that way.

Do you even watch the news? or pay attention? Egypt and Iran have been renewing their friendship and have been meeting several times even in the last month or so to strengthn ties...........

Nice avoiding the question tho..........its not about the polls, its about why , if Iran isnt doing anything, would Egypt be asking THEM......

You can keep trying to obfuscate and confuse the issue all you want im just going to keep bringing you back to my point.......

And youll either answer it or give up.........and move on.........

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
If they are handing out cookies? Send some my way! Just as long as the cookies don't go boom.
I guess in regards to cookies, I am a moderate.

With regards to beezzer's "Special" Oatmeal and Raisin cookies I'm EXTREMELY conservative and with good reason....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
This seems to be just more propaganda run by Israeli lapdogs. Seeing how Iran and Egypt has been threatened by countries that do possess nukes it only makes sense that they would want nukes. But how is Iran supposed to give to Egypt something Iran doesn't have?

Yes of course more Israel propaganda........again.....Israel killed the dinosaurs logic......

and you just nailed it ...........why would Egypt be asking them.......unless they have the means , one way or the other, to facilitate it......

Funny I asked that same question, and in your bias, your response to me was to act like you didnt just ask that question yourself......a few posts up

Thats hilarious

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Who in their right mind would give a teething baby a razor blade or Egypt the bomb?

Iran?!

Point taken.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A sample group of 812 is hardly enough to get worried about.

Hell you could go to a single city that hasn't been completely involved with current events and get skewed numbers.

All of these polls with these very small sample numbers don't do a lot of good, especially if they are taken in, or around the the same area.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join