It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt wants Iran to share The Bomb

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This short documentary says it all! What is going on in the middle east does not make allot of sense.. The whole of the middle east will come under Sharia law I think.

Anyhing but an all out occupation of Iran will only hasten in a nuclear Iran! What has worked in Libya and now Syria would be a disaster in Iran. Irans nuke facilities are under mountains, and cannot be bombed! I think it is a given that Iran is now racing for a bomb and according to some may already have them.

Iran has enough refined Uranium for 5+ bombs!
www.reuters.com...

Defense secretary, Leon Panetta, is worried that American bunker-busters may not be able to penetrate Iran’s deepest bunkers.
www.popsci.com...

If Iran has planned ahead nukes are already in place inside Israel and maybe even the US. The US borders are wide open after all. How many illegals cross over daily? How many cartel controlled smuggling routes exist?

Bani Walid civilians bombed with gas! Anti goverment forces have done this with our support! I think we seek to turn the whole of the middle east against us!
rt.com...
edit on 22-10-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yes I read it. I've read that stuff before. You are free to believe the article and what the politicians supposedly said. I prefer to believe my own experiences and what I encountered while living in Japan as well as what I learned by personally being in Hiroshima. They were NOT going to surrender. The bombing was justified. They started the war and we ended it. Believe otherwise if you wish.

" supposedly said"?

These are factual statements that are sourced which once again leads me to believe you did not actually read the article. Also, my father spent time in Japan too so does that make him an expert such as yourself on this matter?

What makes you so sure that your opinion overrides the conclusions that these experts came to agree upon? I ask this only because I am very curious why you think that spending 3 years in Japan makes you an expert on this subject while you choose to ignore the statements of actual experts who actually knew what they were talking about.

@ Beezer, sorry if this has become off topic as it is not my intention to derail your thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

@ Beezer, sorry if this has become off topic as it is not my intention to derail your thread.

S'okay. Discussion is discussion. I do holistic threads. Where they end up is where they should be.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I am not going to argue either pro or anti nuclear bombs in japan. All I know is that the american and european governments like to order wars too easy and don't have the intestinal fortitude to carry through. We start wars we cannot finish.

America, and Britain did not start ww2 Pearl Harbor ring a bell? and Germany ring a bell?

Look at russia who single-handedly won world war 2 in europe.

That is laughable considering the Russian's used their own people as cannon fodder,

Zhukov and Stalin were awesome. I watched the documentary on the history channel a few days ago.

Awesome cause tv told you so?

Have better things to do with my time .

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Iran has enough refined Uranium for 5+ bombs!
www.reuters.com...

The IAEA seems to disagree:

IAEA Report: No Evidence Iran Diverted Any Nuclear Material for a Nuclear Weapons Program

But if Bibi and a U.S. security institute said it, then it must be true

I mean really, their evidence is very convincing

edit on 22-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: wrong link

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I am not going to argue either pro or anti nuclear bombs in japan. All I know is that the american and european governments like to order wars too easy and don't have the intestinal fortitude to carry through. We start wars we cannot finish.

America, and Britain did not start ww2 Pearl Harbor ring a bell? and Germany ring a bell?

Germany and Japan only started one war. How many have france, britain, spain, usa and russia?

Look at russia who single-handedly won world war 2 in europe.

That is laughable considering the Russian's used their own people as cannon fodder,

I guess that is what they say of all communist dictators. Your opinion is no different. I am not a communist, but I do have more sympathy for them than bilderberger dictatorships done in secrecy.

Zhukov and Stalin were awesome. I watched the documentary on the history channel a few days ago.

Awesome cause tv told you so?

Have better things to do with my time .

Awesome in that they did not give up with the german blitzkrieg machine. Russia almost lost but they pulled through via determination. I think you misinterpretated what I said.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If iran wants to destroy israel, it would have been much easier to simply buy an A-bomb from north korea, russia or china in the black market. Going through the trouble of developing the technology just to use it once seems overkill, so I am much more likely to believe they want cheap electricity.

I would not be suprised if Israel does a false flag nuke attack on itself though, considering they pulled off 9-11 rather easily.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Germany and Japan only started one war. How many have france, britain, spain, usa and russia?

Seriously?

www.historyguy.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

I guess that is what they say of all communist dictators. Your opinion is no different. I am not a communist, but I do have more sympathy for them than bilderberger dictatorships done in secrecy.

So what?

The topic is Egypt wants a nuke, not politics, or other asinine "conspiracy theorists".'

Awesome in that they did not give up with the german blitzkrieg machine. Russia almost lost but they pulled through via determination. I think you misinterpretated what I said.

Nope i didn't the idolatry of the most bloody,brutal regimes in world history was not missed.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If iran wants to destroy israel, it would have been much easier to simply buy an A-bomb from north korea, russia or china in the black market. Going through the trouble of developing the technology just to use it once seems overkill, so I am much more likely to believe they want cheap electricity.

I would not be suprised if Israel does a false flag nuke attack on itself though, considering they pulled off 9-11 rather easily.

Aww...C'mon, you think Russia under Putin is some kinda 'nukes R us' whereby you can breeze in and get a couple nukes and a long range missile as an incentive for loyalty points?

Cut the BS already!

Iran has NOTHING to offer to Putin, espacially now that he is foolishly gloating over his oil wealth for himself and his cronies, Idiot as idiot does, I suppose. With WTO membership on the cards and millions of citizens to pacify, he is not that stupid to offer up his nuke or tech to wreck the world when he had not robbed it blind yet.

The world and Israel don't need any false flag to wage a war on Iran. It's continued and unbelievable belligerance over nuke station inspections and the ignorance of the cries of its own people over the sanctions is flag enough to get rid of the monstrous leadership that had shown their middle finger up to mankind.

edit on 22-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Seriously?

www.historyguy.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Germany and japan have not colonised the globe as much as usa, britain, spain and russia. Russias imperialism has ended just by noticing how fast the USSR crumbled.

So what?

The topic is Egypt wants a nuke, not politics, or other asinine "conspiracy theorists".'

Are you denying the bilderbergers meet in secrecy EACH YEAR? It is not a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact. Conspiracy is the most serious felony one could commit, you do not know?

It seems you are deflecting in an attempt to keep the holy crusades going well into the 21st century. The longer we are pro-israel and anti-palestine, the longer the stupidty will continue and escalate till world war 3 eventually breaks out. I don't think russia and china will sit with their hands crossed perpetually watching their sphere of influence dissolve.

Nope i didn't the idolatry of the most bloody,brutal regimes in world history was not missed.

Capitalism and religion(the right hand package) has killed many times more people than any sociliast dictatorship. Just because one happens silently while the other gets all the negative attention does not negate this fact. You need to go back hundreds if not thousands of years to see this clearly. You could call it arianism or something like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Germany and japan have not colonised the globe as much as usa, britain, spain and russia. Russias imperialism has ended just by noticing how fast the USSR crumbled.

So what?

They are not the only ones who have ever had empires like the Egyptian, and Persian empires.

It seems you are deflecting in an attempt to keep the holy crusades going well into the 21st century. The longer we are pro-israel and anti-palestine, the longer the stupidty will continue and escalate till world war 3 eventually breaks out. I don't think russia and china will sit with their hands crossed perpetually watching their sphere of influence dissolve.

No this is deflecting;

Are you denying the bilderbergers meet in secrecy EACH YEAR? It is not a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact. Conspiracy is the most serious felony one could commit, you do not know?

And more deflection;

Capitalism and religion(the right hand package) has killed many times more people than any sociliast dictatorship. Just because one happens silently while the other gets all the negative attention does not negate this fact. You need to go back hundreds if not thousands of years to see this clearly. You could call it arianism or something like that.

Ciao.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Egypt wants Iran to share The Bomb ?

Lets see :

According to "German" site

Egyptians turning toward Iran, want nuclear weapons

Iran's deputy defense minister said recently that the Iranian regime is seeking more military cooperation with Egypt. "We are ready to help Egypt to build nuclear reactors and satellites," he said on the occasion or Egyptian President Mohammed Morsy's meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad last month. Morsy's office has said the two didn't discuss military

He said* what?

Iranian official: ready to help Egypt In the construction of nuclear plants, satellites

Declared Ibrahim Mahmoud increased, Deputy Iranian Defense Minister that there is guidance from the senior leadership in Iran to work on cooperation with military officials Egyptians in all areas of military, civil and assist Egypt in building nuclear reactors for peaceful purposes and satellite industry and the transfer of expertise and provision of equipment for mine clearance in areas El Alamein in Western Sahara.

NO BOMBS. This thread is all about guess work and sensationalism. Carry on with stupidity.

edit on 22-10-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Whilst it is very much open to discussion whether Iran currently has, or is in the process of developing, nuclear weapon capability one thing seems certain - there seems to be a bit of a power struggle going on at present in Iran.

Iranian President Ahmadinejad was refused permission to visit Evin prison in Tehran where his former Press Advisor Ali Akbar Javanfekr is serving a 6 month prison sentence for writing

"materials contrary to Islamic norms", a reference to a series of articles about the chador, the full-length cloak worn by Iranian women.

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

Many anti-government activists and the son and daughter of ex-President Rafsanjani are imprisoned in Evin.

In response Ahmadinejad has stated that the judiciary, supporters of Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, have no right to deny him and that as the people's President he has every right to see how 'justice' is being carried out in Iran.

Ahmadinejad previously had very close links with ultra-conservatives like Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi who was considered his spiritual advisor.
en.wikipedia.org...
Yazdi and his Haghani Circle vehemntly oppose any type of democratic reform and passionately support Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapon capability.
It is interesting to note that

Another source says "most Haghani people serve either in the security forces or in the military."

en.wikipedia.org...

It is rumoured that Yazdi has close links with highly secretive, influential and extremist Hojjatieh Society.
en.wikipedia.org...

Yazdi and his supporters passionately believe that The Mahdi is currently alive and in hiding and that they can force him out into the open by manipulating events.
en.wikipedia.org...

Despite my dislike of sanctions it seems that they are beginning to take effect.
There is growing unrest in Iran with recent violent protests against the deepening currency crisis.
A high percentage of these protestors are from wealthy, business backgrounds many of whom blame Ahmadinejad, his policies and in particular his relentless insistance on continuing with Iran's secret nuclear weapon programme for the current situation.

It looks as if Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian parliament and judiciary are trying to alienate Ahmadinejad and use him as a scapegoat.

I wonder how Ahmadinejad's secretive and more hard line supporters will react?

I'm not saying that this will definately develop into a major confrontation between the two sides, but it certainly has the potential to - and if it does it could have implications for all of us.

Of course I have no doubt that the US / UK etc will be blamed for something no matter what.

ETA

To further muddy the waters it's worth noting that recently Yazdi has also criticised Ahamadinejad for betraying his friends and faith.

Quite the tangled web - but it seems most likely that most are severing their links with Ahmadinejad.
edit on 22/10/12 by Freeborn because: Add ETA and link

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
any country should be able to explore nuclear exploration if we can.
Period.
Any ban should be worldwide, for all countries.
The benefits of Nuclear power for Iran or anyone would be great, and they have every right to it if they can build it.
After all, IRAN HASN'T ATTACKED A SINGLE COUNTRY IN DECADES!!!
We have...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aninonymous

I don't think any reasonable thinking person denies that Iran has every right to develop a safe and clean nuclear power programme.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

The world and Israel don't need any false flag to wage a war on Iran. It's continued and unbelievable belligerance over nuke station inspections and the ignorance of the cries of its own people over the sanctions is flag enough to get rid of the monstrous leadership that had shown their middle finger up to mankind.

edit on 22-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Anyone that has studied 9-11 properly knows that israel and usa NEED false flag terrorism because that is the primary weapon of the capitalist bilderbergers to keep the western military industrial complex functioning at full speed.

I am not convinced that iran wants to destroy israel at all, and if he let some words slip by(which is unlikely because everything he says gets mistranslated) who can blame him considering he is watching his fellow palestinian brothers being locked up behind those great walls.

Many people either dislike or hate the non-secular jewish government of israel, because they are not fooled into thinking it is secular.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Watch the video I posted. I am on your side! The truth of what is happening in Syria speaks to the truth of all this stuff!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well if iran and israel destroy each other I don't think many will shed genuine tears over them. The only issue is the radiation dispersal but then again we detonated quite a few in the western usa, russia, china, north korea, pakistan, india....ALL HAVE!

Let religious extremism kill itself. Jewish, Christian, Muslim...ALL BS RELIGIONS ANYWAY! The real meaning if they EVER had any died centuries ago with the romans purifying to their taste.

Maybe then we can get ufo disclosure or at least something close to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Now suddenly everyone is an armchair Mideast diplomat and nuclear scientist to boot. Pray tell...how long before the are able to share the bomb they can't make yet and which players do you suppose we should launch our preemptive strike on first? People in this country with sons should never relax since they always stand a chance of going to war. That seems to be the way we groom and head young men in this country. Aspirations of coming home in a casket. Yeah! Freedom! The American Way! Let's share it with everybody.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This would be great! They should all collaborate and manufacture such amounts of weapons that no-one will attack them. It is sad but true that in the modern day only Mutually Assured Destruction is what keeps the big terrorist countries from invading / overthrowing other countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join