Video: Circular 'UFO' hovers above house in Aberdeen

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...

A Scottish family captured a remarkable video as a glowing circular UFO hovered above their house for four hours on Thursday.

It's not the best quality video, but there is info regarding time, place and named witnesses.

reminds me a bit of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-10-2012 by aynock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
it's on the same page as your thread, so therefore not exactly too difficult to actually find if you're looking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

ok - i did a search with 'aberdeen ufo' and didn't find anything

my apologies

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I loved it! But then at the end, one of the lights drifted off. Sigh....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aynock

no need to apologise to me, but sometimes it's worth just checking the first page of the forum you're posting in,... you're not alone, nobody else does it either, but then the forum gets overloaded with threads on the same thing, information all over the place... in the first scotland thread somebody that knows the family involved posted, always a bit more of a backup than someone saying 'i'm sure it's swamp gas' lol!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yes it is a UFO / Unidentified Flying Object , though alien or ET? No i don't think so i think some one used a balloon or some flying object to control it also them colors flights lol it almost makes it look cheap, anyways good find but don't bet ye self it is a et.

Also i hate how people only record a little bit and not the most important part how it flys off
edit on 21-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

i'd recommend reading the circumstances surrounding the vid

in this case we have named eyewitnesses to accompany the video

there are a couple of threads already about this but they seem to have died a death:

original thread

i suggest people post any thoughts there

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

"Eventually we all went back to bed. I woke up a further two times, the second time was about four hours later and it was still there,

That would rule out airplanes I guess.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well it ain't aliens unless they are very stupid aliens! What shall we do tonight captain? I know let's hover for 4 hours over a built up area. We will put on all the lights so everybody can see us so that their miiitary will have no problem finding us..........I don't think so!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I don't know of any civilian remote controlled flying devices that can hold a charge for over four hours. I think we can rule that out. However, I have no idea what it is.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Well it ain't aliens unless they are very stupid aliens! What shall we do tonight captain? I know let's hover for 4 hours over a built up area. We will put on all the lights so everybody can see us so that their miiitary will have no problem finding us..........I don't think so!

if they are aliens (which i agree is a long way from being established
) their capacity for interstellar travel would suggest they wouldn't be too worried by anything our military has to offer

i think this is a case worth looking into though

(mods: i've tried directing people to the original thread but it doesn't appear to be working
- any chance you could close this one?)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
As pointed above, this topic is already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

new topics

join