It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video of Mass UFOs over Manchester -- October 20, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
people who lie to others and win money in the process should be punished by law.
edit on 21-10-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

I really like your avatar picture, to me it is "proof" of the existence of life outside of Earth in a nutshell.

Regarding the video, it is a clear CGI fake. I am not a video expert, but I have watched thousands of UFO videos, and this one is pretty classically bad.

I do believe we are being contacted, but it is videos like this that give fuel to those who are not ready to accept this.

IF ONLY they would replace the title with "SIMULATION OF EVENT"
edit on 21-10-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This guy's 3D graphic/CGI skills aren't very good.

The blinking of the lights were meant to add realism to the video.

Too bad when they blink the color of the clouds behind the lights change slightly.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Like someone posted before, this is a fake.

It's a rip of a video made by some guy in Flight Simulator X that was stolen and passed for real by other Youtubers. So the original make of the video did not intend for people to think it was real, but the people who stole it pass it around as such.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It honestly strikes me as the light source or torch on glass window effect.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
While they seem like the same sort of craft that are extra-terrestrial in origin, the flight patterns of these craft seem confused and unsophisticated, like they are being flown by dumb humans.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The fact that it is filmed so smoothly and without any dialogue are the main reasons that this screams CGI to me. If this was a genuine sighting, the footage would surely be a bit more shaky and the person who filmed it would at least gasp every now and then. The fact that it also looks very flight sim just leads me to a big

If other sightings are posted, I may reconsider. Manchester is a highly populated place.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
mansfeild or manchester ? if the tail cannot be sure of its own location - its a bad start

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Clearly fake.

The objects are all exactly the same size. The luminosity of all the objects is exactly the same for each object.

The moving in and out of clouds is not done very well.

QV.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm glad I found this thread. This one had me goin for awhile. The lesson learned is to look at WHO is posting the video before giving it much credibility.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Strange, but if you look at around the 7:09 minute mark, the camera begins to shake, as well as the Orbs, but the clouds in the background do not follow the shaking of the camera. Im a bit Skeptical of this Video

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The sequence is choreographed to appear "Alienz", though it only succeeds in looking clichéd and tedious.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You say Manchester? this is not manchester i live in manchester the video says mansfield/ are you aware of this? I can confirm manchester is a place for ufo activity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join