It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Entering a New Dimension... The Latest Interview With Delores Cannon. AWESOME!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I just watched the latest interview with Delores Cannon on Coast to Coast a.m. Radio, published Sept. 27, and I was totally fascinated!!

I know this topic has been covered in a thread back in July about the three waves of volunteers, but this video seems to offer even more information. I just had to share it! Very exciting times ahead for some of us! Yea!

edit on 10/21/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/21/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thanks OP for posting this. The woman is really lucid and it fits with what I've been into lately. I also think i'm part of the second wave. I was never at home on earth, can't handle violence well, used to think I would do what I had to do and just disappear. Everything she said about the 20-30 years old wave, I identified with. Great.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by sled735

thanks OP for posting this. The woman is really lucid and it fits with what I've been into lately. I also think i'm part of the second wave. I was never at home on earth, can't handle violence well, used to think I would do what I had to do and just disappear. Everything she said about the 20-30 years old wave, I identified with. Great.

Your welcome.
And I identify with the first wave.

When I was four years old I stood at the kitchen sink and just started crying my eyes out because I wanted to go "home". I didn't want to be here at all! I couldn't remember where "home" was, but I knew it was a much better place that here (Earth).
How would a four year old child experience something like that if it weren't true?!

You watched that really fast. Are you sure you watched it all? I just don't want anyone to miss this important information. Some questions answered in this one that she didn't cover in the last one.
edit on 10/21/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I've been waiting for some new material from Dolores. I really enjoy her past videos but sometimes the material seems to be recycled over and over so hopefully this video will have something she hasn't already spoken of before.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This is a really old interview. I listened to it last year or at the beginning of the year I can't remember which.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Great but old interview. She refers to Sitchin as though he was still alive.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysticblade

Yep. I'm almost done with the video and it sounds like the same old material, interesting nonetheless. I would like to have a past life regression and find out if I could be one of these volunteers. I'm 40 so I guess I would fit into the first wave.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
This is a really old interview. I listened to it last year or at the beginning of the year I can't remember which.

Sorry! The date said, published September 27th. It's the first time I've seen all that was covered here, so maybe there are other "first-timers" out there that can benefit from the message too.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by Mysticblade

Yep. I'm almost done with the video and it sounds like the same old material, interesting nonetheless. I would like to have a past life regression and find out if I could be one of these volunteers. I'm 40 so I guess I would fit into the first wave.

That would be sooooo cool! I would love to have a regression session too. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm a volunteer ( I know I am), but I would like to remember what my mission is, and remember where "Home" is, and what it was like.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I wish I knew like you do, but I guess my skeptical nature keeps me from knowing for sure. A past life regression session would be awesome to do, however, they can be pretty pricey at least here in Denver.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
reply to post by sled735

I wish I knew like you do, but I guess my skeptical nature keeps me from knowing for sure. A past life regression session would be awesome to do, however, they can be pretty pricey at least here in Denver.

If I hadn't had the crying for home episode (posted above) I wouldn't know for sure either. But that pretty much describes what Delores said about the first wave feeling lost here. She hit the nail on the head with that statement!

Regression is pricey everywhere. I once had a medium, and then a psychic, to tell me about some of my past lives, but this goes way beyond any earthly life memory. According to Delores, she is the only one that uses the type of hypnosis to get to that point.
Guess I'll just have to wait to find out when I leave here.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Have you ever heard of Michael Newton? I would like to have a therapist who uses his techniques do a past life reading on me.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I wish for this to be true.
I find it impossible to live in this world.
so much evil and sickness.

I hate that they will leave behind in earth 1 all the evil people.
they should put them out of their misery.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
40 minutes into the story...

this reminds me of Ruth Montomery and her 'walk-ins'...
old souls that chose to incarnate here on earth

the new twist is that there are 3 'waves'

the first wave of beings that are born human sometime in the early 1050s...somehow remember that they are unhappy here on Earth and want to 'gp home'

i ask... if they were born with no past life knowledge --- how do they know that their previous existance was better and rues the fact that they 'volunteered' for a life on Earth to help save humanity... this stuff just does not jibe very !

about all i can agree on is that there are inspirations/ eureka moments of knowledge that spring on small groups of scattered individuals in a short span if time... just ;ile i mentioned many times... i foresaw almost exactly the 911 event & the week delay of the anthrax attacks years beforehand --- and i am certain that perhaps 100 or even 1000 other scattered individuals had the insight of a 911 tragedy... probably around the time of Gulf War I in 1990-91

i think i'll listen to another 40 minutes of the story now

thanks
edit on 21-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Fantastic! I've heard these truths before, & I haven't really listened to Dolores Cannon.

I definitely fit into the 3rd wave category. Seeing people eat meat, preservatives, sugars & all other things is so wrong! You are filling your bodies & mind with dis-ease.

Aids can be cured with sound waves, & Cancer is like a keyhole inside of us that so many open themselves up to &/or place poisons inside of this keyhole. i.e. the key of cancer is unlocking your body.

Have faith humanity

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've been listening to the interview with Delores Cannon and I find several logical problems.

a) A great deal of confusion regarding the benevolence of the aliens, sometimes she presents it as an absolute and at other times she permits some of the aliens to be what we would define as evil.

b) They aliens as defined by her as the seeders or primal creators would be indeed well intentioned idiots (as defined), by letting the "experiment" be contaminated as she reportedly states it was.

c) The concept of non intervention has also lots of issues as she present it. Giving the species fire and considering that it would constitute non-interference does not compute. In fact the process of innovation as presented makes us humans infantile idiots unable to create by our own something that again does not work out...

There are other badly thought out concepts, all not very creative or innovative. I do not doubt Delores good intention of even that she believes what she thinks she has found is important but anyone that understand hypnosis a bit more that superficially will understand that past life experiences are to our best understanding fictional (even if they have a value to the person that creates it it is simply a delusion that can reflect real issues especially regarding traumatic events).

I'm not evaluating Dolores competency as an hypnotist but past life analysis (ultimately creative memory recall) can be extremely useful to address deep issues but also very damaging and is as all hypnotic phenomena highly prone to be shaped by the hypnotist, even at a non verbal level.

So my opinion is that the information is interesting in respect to a general overview of how Dolores and the people she "helped" rationalizes reality. Note that most of the information presented is ultimately more Dolores creation than the "interviewers" as Dolores state her work is being of putting it all together...

edit on 21-10-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
screw you waves , im a freakin tsunami! but no, really, i love C/C but for entertainment purposes, its like listening to people on drugs all day, i love it heh. is there links to this persons refrences, pictures, data, anything scientific what so ever?

past regressions are kinda cool, the only thing i dont get, if you are alseep and can make fantastic dream, how the hell do you know you arent just recreating/making a dream as you go, with hints and suggestions from the person asking qustions? no one can really answer that, other than they just believe heh.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
screw you waves , im a freakin tsunami! but no, really, i love C/C but for entertainment purposes, its like listening to people on drugs all day, i love it heh. is there links to this persons refrences, pictures, data, anything scientific what so ever?

past regressions are kinda cool, the only thing i dont get, if you are alseep and can make fantastic dream, how the hell do you know you arent just recreating/making a dream as you go, with hints and suggestions from the person asking qustions? no one can really answer that, other than they just believe heh.

I don't believe people are asleep during a regression, just very relaxed.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

oh then i guess my understanding of it is off, i thought they hypnotised you and then ask questions, asleep no, open to a wide variety of suggestions, yes if it the case.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Too many Hollywood renditions painting the picture of people being completely out of it while being hypnotized. In a book a recently read about past life regression hypnosis people are in a deep sort of meditative state, but are completely aware of what is going on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join