It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel VS Iran is a battle inside every single one of us, battle for your soul.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
This type of BS is precisely why it's time for religion to die already.

Instead of worshiping "God", we have people worshiping money, power, and control.

Religion is what is holding us back. Faith will move us forward. Faith in what I cannot tell you, but I know faith in material things isn't working.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Good will prevail when the practice of using fear to shape ideas no longer exists.

Wow so we agree again. Just one problem. How exactly would that happen by
having people be atheists.

Do you believe that Think Tanks in Pentagon and Washington are religious???.

Whoa, where did I say atheists?

Rejecting the religions of men does not make one an atheist, my friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
Blah blah blah blah.

You're the one preaching here, not me.

This isn't a battle for anyone's souls. This is yet another "conflict" orchestrated by the global Elite.

That's the thing, I am saying this won't be just another war, I know we are used to it.

Ahhh just another war where sand people die.
No, I am saying that this war will involve powers that can actually fight back, making it a world war.

edit on 21-10-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Oh so you mean spiritual then, in that case you should have no problem with my thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So in order for us to "spiritually survive" the third world war, we just have to "spiritually support" the side that does not attack preemptively?

Is that it? I don't have to do anything else but be against war? Done

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

Instead of worshiping "God", we have people worshiping money, power, and control.

Religion is what is holding us back. Faith will move us forward. Faith in what I cannot tell you, but I know faith in material things isn't working.

I think a bigger thing holding us back is the that when man created God is his own image, man decided God was a being that needed to be "worshiped" - which is really just a reflection of man's desire to be worshiped. A truly all-powerful being wouldn't need to have his ego fed, because such a thing only comes as a result of an inferiority complex. That's why I don't buy the tripe in the Bible that says God is jealous - if you're all-powerful, what is there to be jealous of? Jealousy implies insecurity, or the belief that you're inferior.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Oh so you mean spiritual then, in that case you should have no problem with my thread.

Sorry, your thread appeared to be another one of those "you have to take my side in the middle east conflict or else you're going to hell" diatribes you hear from both Christian and Islamic fundies all the time. Don't take this the wrong way but in your OP you didn't really make your point very clear.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
So in order for us to "spiritually survive" the third world war, we just have to "spiritually support" the side that does not attack preemptively?

Is that it? I don't have to do anything else but be against war? Done

LOL thanks for making me laugh........in a good way

Yes that's pretty much it, people in today's society think that being a good guy is really hard.

Actually it is super easy, just don't support things like..........say....... killing people

Super easy.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I think a bigger thing holding us back is the that when man created God is his own image, man decided God was a being that needed to be "worshiped" - which is really just a reflection of man's desire to be worshiped. A truly all-powerful being wouldn't need to have his ego fed, because such a thing only comes as a result of an inferiority complex. That's why I don't buy the tripe in the Bible that says God is jealous - if you're all-powerful, what is there to be jealous of? Jealousy implies insecurity, or the belief that you're inferior.

Yeah God apparently is also the type to harass guys like Job just to prove to Satan that Job really loves him.

He kills all his livestock, gives his kids sores and eventually kills them too, makes Job's life miserable and then says, "So you still love me, right?"

Why would an omniscient, omnipotent being be a complete sociopath?
edit on 21-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Sorry, your thread appeared to be another one of those "you have to take my side in the middle east conflict or else you're going to hell" diatribes you hear from both Christian and Islamic fundies all the time. Don't take this the wrong way but in your OP you didn't really make your point very clear.

You muddy the water because you are confused

Are you Pro WAR

Are you Against WAR

And don't even tell me what your religion is, what your color is, what color is your stool etc etc etc

Color of Stool, funny stuff.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

You don't have to take bible so literally, I don't, I take bible as kind of a general pointer

I agree bible has some holes, but also gems not to be overlooked.

I can point out some serious gems in bible, but only if mods won't move the thread to
some nutcase religious section.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Are you Pro WAR

Are you Against WAR

And don't even tell me what your religion is, what your color is, what color is your stool etc etc etc

I am for peace, liberty, and the unbiased pursuit of knowledge of both the physical world and whatever else exists beyond it, whatever that may be.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I am for peace, liberty, and the unbiased pursuit of knowledge of both the physical world and whatever else exists beyond it, whatever that may be.

If you truly mean what you say, then (in my opinion) I shall see you in the new age.

Why we could be in the future building anti-gravity drive together. And this time
no government or military will take it away from civilians.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

I think it would be more beneficial if people didn't even wish for war in the first place.

There are some that do.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Are you Pro WAR

Are you Against WAR

For some odd reason there are people out there who would deny your right to those things.

I don't get what those people get out of making it near impossible to achieve them.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

I think it would be more beneficial if people didn't even wish for war in the first place.

There are some that do.

Oh I totally agree with this, I remember seeing in some zealot christian's eyes all happy
anticipation of war that kills few billion people.

And I think that is really bad,
but the reality is people in power want war, its that simple.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

For some odd reason there are people out there who would deny your right to those things.

I don't get what those people get out of making it near impossible to achieve them.

Well the bankers behind NATO, people affectionately called Neocons and Zionists
have a vision.

These are people with a vision of an orderly world, world without chaos.

Their definition of ORDER which they hope to one day achieve,
is complete monitoring, and complete control.

That is their vision, they do not understand that evolution is organic growth where
things are left to chance.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Power that be are like Clue in movie TRON

They believe in perfection, and their definition of perfection is complete control.

It is an old philosophy they hope to achieve because for the first time they
have the technology to give it a try.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Using fear to control others is theft of the will, and is no different than theft of anything else. They end up with 2 units of free will compared to your 0 because they now control their will and yours. The only way to reclaim your will is to live without fear, including fear of death. Reject all threats, and ignore the politics of "or else".

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

So what happens when the elite comes crawling out of their bunkers?
You still think the world will be good for everyone after the war? I have a feeling that the elite will mess up everything again if allowed to com out.

edit on 21-10-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join