It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's sinking ship

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hillary gave a campaign speech in 08 that sounded a lot like Obama's "And the light will shine down on you and you will experience an epiphany and you will know you have to vote for Barack" speech. I never saw this till tonight when I saw Dsouza's film, "2016". Was a real eye opener. Who stole it from whom?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just maybe Obama sent the weapons, refused the protection to the ambassador and the people there and ignored the warning signs and allowed the attack to take place to show his good faith to the Muslim Brotherhood. To kind of reiterate who's side he is on.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Obama and Hillary Clinton deceived America, to "preserve the illusion"

Europe does of course they love the current administration.

What Europeans are you talking for?
What Europeans have you been talking to?

What a load of old tosh !!! (As they say in Englandshire)
I am from Scotland, Don't even class myself as British. I want Independence from this War machine.

Respects

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

I was in the country you speak of. Doing a job that was created to protect you and yours.

Where were you? Sitting behind a keyboard in protest?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Where is the proof?

On that website?

Just a reporter making # up to dis-credit politicians.
No sense of proof on that website.
Just heresay.

Oh yeah and nice pulling the entire Obama administration into it also!

You are that desperate for Romney to get elected?

If Romney gets elected then it is truly an everyone for himself, # everyone else kinda country.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

"The "Clintons" whose side are those two clowns on anyways? " .... slayer 69

ask the double minded two faces how they wrecked the world's ( read gravy train ) economy , back in 1992

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I read all of the posts on this thread.

I see a lot of Clinton bashing going on.

It seems that everyone forgot that the last time we had a decent economy where someone could afford a gallon of gas and a gallon of milk, there was a Clinton in office.

How time affects memory, I guess.

Yes how time affects your memory in particular

ashbrook.org...

You do realize the clintons helped get the ball rolling on the crap pile we have to face currently dont you or are you just going to keep repeating the false popular notion that ole slick willy was great during his run?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Get rid of that @#$%& drunk ! The only thing she cares about Is the next cocktail party !

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So millions of dead iraqi's and torture camps aren't enough to get Bush outed but 4 dead Americans equals that for Obama or Clinton? O yeah a lot of troops have died because of that war too... fyi.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So just wondering: did you vote for Bush II in 2004? Did you demand his and his administration's resignation after 9/11 or the disaster that was the Iraq war? If not, then you're just registering double-standard umbrage and indignation. So please, answer these two questions, would you, please?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

I was in the country you speak of. Doing a job that was created to protect you and yours.

You weren't protecting us. You were being a goon/tool of oil companies and a consumer of war profiteers' services and products -- as well as helping in the Jihadist terrorist recruitment campaign. You did nothing for Americans in the US. At least sitting behind a keyboard and not voting for Bush II was doing no harm.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by milominderbinder

...and we come full circle back to the original point. We did not lose a US Ambassador. We lost an American-born terrorist who played a significant role in killing 50,000 innocent civilians.

Good riddance, I say. SOMEBODY needs to put down the rabid dogs, right?

Not the original point but it is a good point to look at.
Seems your point here needs to be a completely different thread.
It might be a good one.

Well...I don't know. Here's how OP closed off the post to start the thread:

"Obama and Hillary Clinton deceived America, to "preserve the illusion" that all was well in Libya, on the eve of the Elections.

Innocent people, Innocent Americans lost their lives, for the sake of an Election.

Even after all these days, I am still sick over this.

Where is the Justice? "

In what way does my post not address this assertion? I'm willing to admit that perhaps the other three Americans were "innocents"...but Chris Stevens certainly wasn't. And let's face it...the "issue" that everyone is talking about is how a US "Diplomat" was killed in Benghazi...the Navy Seals are added as the afterthought 9 out of 10 times.

All this concern on "whether or not we knew in advance". At least when it comes to Chris Stevens, I'm going to say "why should we care?" This guys actions contributed to further destabilizing the Middle East and damn near sucked us into another full blown war instead of the limited military strikes which we actually engaged in. Indeed...the "Libya Operation" isn't finished...we won't know if this caused us another decade-long war in the Middle East for another 50 years or so.

"Diplomacy" of the brand Chris Stevens participates in has killed more AMERICANS than all attacks by Al-Queda COMBINED...along with around 1.2 million innocent civilians in the Middle East IN THE LAST DECADE ALONE.

I'm going to say that personally I don't care whether WHAT the Obama Admin did or did not know about. A world without another guy like Chris Stevens seems like a much safer world to me. The only tragedy I see that the other three guys got caught in the crossfire.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

While you're intentions might have been noble...the only thing you achieved was in creating more terrorists, further destabilizing the Middle East, running our country bankrupt, and making the world a much, MUCH more dangerous place overall.

I'm not saying that you didn't MEAN well. I'm just saying that you didn't DO well.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by sonnny1

So just wondering: did you vote for Bush II in 2004? Did you demand his and his administration's resignation after 9/11 or the disaster that was the Iraq war? If not, then you're just registering double-standard umbrage and indignation. So please, answer these two questions, would you, please?

Yeah...exactly. How is that the baby bush admin can see the WTC destroyed, the pentagon bombed, Rumsfeld announces that he "misplaced" 2.3 Trillion dollars on 9-10-01, anthrax attacks, a pair of illegal wars (executed piss poorly, I might add), the reintroduction of torture, 8 years of failure in capturing Bin Laden, a beltway sniper that eluded police for far too long, and such a massive level of incompetence that we for all practical purposes lost THE ENTIRE CITY OF NEW ORLEANS....

yet Obama should catch hell for three dead Americans and one dead American Terrorist/Mass Murderer?

If you can't see how bass ackwards that sounds I'm quite frankly embarrassed to admit that you are my countryman.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by neo96

Obama and Hillary Clinton deceived America, to "preserve the illusion"

Europe does of course they love the current administration.

What Europeans are you talking for?
What Europeans have you been talking to?

What a load of old tosh !!! (As they say in Englandshire)
I am from Scotland, Don't even class myself as British. I want Independence from this War machine.

Respects

Please forgive my ignorant countryman. Sadly most Americans just sort of think of "Europe" as being one big country the same way that we used to refer to the old Soviet Union as "Russia".

Indeed, until the movie "Braveheart" came out the vast majority of Americans were unaware that British and Scottish weren't good buddies...or even the exact same thing for that matter.

It's 50% willful ignorance and 50% "history" textbooks which are designed more to Deify the myths of the "Founding Fathers" and glorify the importance of Chrysler tanks in WWI than they are to really explain how the world as we know it came to be.

...and we wonder why so much of the world regards us as overgrown, cognitively impaired, children who simply do not understand our own strength and therefore cannot be trusted to use it responsibly.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

What are you even complaining about?
If we could second guess these events we would not have such problems.

So let's say you are in charge... You have a Consulate in probably one of the most dangerous spots on the planet. You keep security at a minimum, the Ambassador asks for more, pleads for more security, you keep it still at the minimum it can be.

911 is coming and you do not see any warnings that just maybe that date is kind of special, you still keep security at a minimum. After everyone is dead the Administration goes on a world tour denouncing the video and doesn't go in to secure the site for 10 days.

The question is if this was you did you fail?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Hillary Clinton should quit, and this Administration should be held accountable.

Yeah, her and about 1000 elitist murderers...

What about Hillary's sinking face?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by sonnny1

Hillary Clinton should quit, and this Administration should be held accountable.

Yeah, her and about 1000 elitist murderers...

What about Hillary's sinking face?

H'yuck! H'yuck! Good one.

What a brilliant, educated, and erudite analysis of Hillary Clinton's performance as Secretary of State. I can tell that you are extremely well read and thoroughly educated on the subject. #sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

What a brilliant, educated, and erudite analysis of Hillary Clinton's performance as Secretary of State. I can tell that you are extremely well read and thoroughly educated on the subject. #sarcasm.

Who needs to analyze liars? Government doesn't care about people, they care about control of land and resources. #notsarcasm

Anyone who takes politics at face value is a moron.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by newcovenant

What are you even complaining about?
If we could second guess these events we would not have such problems.

So let's say you are in charge... You have a Consulate in probably one of the most dangerous spots on the planet. You keep security at a minimum, the Ambassador asks for more, pleads for more security, you keep it still at the minimum it can be.

911 is coming and you do not see any warnings that just maybe that date is kind of special, you still keep security at a minimum. After everyone is dead the Administration goes on a world tour denouncing the video and doesn't go in to secure the site for 10 days.

The question is if this was you did you fail?

Well...If I was in charge I would have either:
1. Not had to worry about it because I wouldn't ever have started a civil war to overthrow the most prosperous, stable, and civil-rights oriented government on the African continent.

OR

2. Turned Chris Stevens over to the Libyans to be tried and presumably executed as a war criminal for entering the country illegally and then proceeding to arm, fund, and orchestrate a civil war which left 50,000 innocent civilians dead thereby reducing the significance of the target for the terrorists in the first place.

But that's just me, I suppose. Everyone else seems to think that it's perfectly normal for "diplomats" to sneak in on cargo ships and leave 50,000 innocent corpses in their wake.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join