It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's sinking ship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder
reply to post by sonnny1

What I don't really understand is why anyone really gives a sh^t. Chris Stevens was a terrorist...not an "ambassador". He entered the country illegally as a stowaway on a cruise ship in Jan 2011, and then proceeded to arm, fund, and orchestrate a civil war that killed 50,000 civilians. In May of 2012, 7 months after ghadaffi was killed...he was named "ambassador" so he can remain in-country to pull strings whilst simultaneously enjoying diplomatic immunity for his war crimes.

Sure...I feel bad and all that the other three Americans died with him. But seriously people...every single day in this country the police murder hundreds of innocent American citizens by tasing, beating, and shooting them to death for no reason.

Why are we all bent out of shape when in it happens in a war zone...but everybody could care less when it happens in your cities?

One problem at a time please. Take a number and get in line.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Ummm, her term as Secy of State ends in Jan. She doesnt have to resign all she has to do is wait.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by liejunkie01

All of Clintons good work was lost behind the shadow that is Monica Lewinski.

I don't think it was a shadow. I think it was a stain.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Politicians are the only group of people that are rewarded for being inept.

Can be absolved of all responsibility for the deaths of others.

And make money doing it.

Meanwhile these guys are all still public servants arent they ? Who else is stepping up to the plate to get things done? The average man only waits for the outcome. Politicians make the outcome. Good or bad these guys are making a difference, they are taking a stand and they are taking a part in the history of their country. We cant fault them for that, they want to be in these positions. I wish I had it in me but I dont. I dont have what it takes to give up my life to the service of country. These folks do and I salute them.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Touche'

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ummm, her term as Secy of State ends in Jan. She doesnt have to resign all she has to do is wait.

The suspense and anticipation is killing me and apparently literally killed others...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by campanionator
[more
Democrats were pushing for war with Iraq long before Bush took office. They got amnesia after we went in. The WMD's were taken out of Iraq by the Russians in a 17 truck long convoy caught on satellite. Russia threatened to help Iraq if anything was said. Bush took a hit for America. Shame on the Democrats who used it politically. Obama Found the WMD's in Syria and now they have disapeared. Thank God the Muslim Brotherhood has them huh?
"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It was getting pretty evident over the last year or so that Hillary had pretty much just gone ahead and jumped on Obama's party bus (eg: "Choom Wagon") over the last year or two. Just about every picture published of her out and about the past several months, she was either wildly gesticulating with the natives at some bar or "ceremony" or just standing around with a drink in her hand. Given our current circumstances, and while I totally understand the WTF attitude, unfortunately for her just about everyone that took that ride ends up under the Choom Wagon at some point. Maybe she thought that it was inevitable at some point anyway and just decided to yuk it up until the shtf at some point anyway. When the boss is partying and golfing and generally goofing off most of the time it usually rubs off on the entire staff. That's why they call it 'leadership,' people!
It was certainly a choice gig for her while it lasted and the benefits will last her a lifetime.The rest of us just need to suck it up and fork over the pricey lifetime taxpayer funded goodies these bureaucrats demand of us for thier 'sacrifices' to the American people.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The whole issue has become really confused because the waves of disinformation, claims of incompetence and just plane nonsense are competing with attention with what is actually being said.

You know, like we learned it DID NOT take Obama 14 days to say "terrorism" but it wasn't in the correct magical way that Republicans thought it SHOULD have been said.

And we have to dissect the "what did they know when did they know it" details from people who PRESUME to know -- based on being wrong about 3 out of every 4 claims in the past.

Whether or not Obama plotted from Kenya in his baby diapers, or the administration is "covering up" -- apparently for Islamists because, you know, that's where the big money is,... there is too much signal to noise ratio on this whole topic. So if there was FOUL PLAY, you have to blame the rabid fans wishing for FOUL PLAY for obscuring any chance of figuring that out.

I'll wait for a few months while the inevitable claims get their inevitable debunking and hidden retractions.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

No real comment.

Just plain wrong.......

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Worse still, it may have even involved a training and equipping black-op led by the CIA ie: to coincide with the 9/11 anniversary, can you imagine?

Talk about the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing!

She did look rather ashen-faced in the Rosegarden standing beside President Obama. One of their own, killed indirectly by their own hand, my God!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That's one heck of a double bind to be in - I hope it moves through the system and roots out the evil in our midst.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

reply to post by sonnny1

Why are we all bent out of shape when in it happens in a war zone...but everybody could care less when it happens in your cities?

The president and his staff don't typically have live feed from predator drones for seven hours at every murder in the US. Nor do they have dozens of incidents and two bombings with repeated calls for help before a murderer in the US goes to work.

Except maybe for Charlie Sheen.
If he kills an ambassador I'm going to suspect the administration could have prevented it.

...and we come full circle back to the original point. We did not lose a US Ambassador. We lost an American-born terrorist who played a significant role in killing 50,000 innocent civilians.

Good riddance, I say. SOMEBODY needs to put down the rabid dogs, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

What I don't really understand is why anyone really gives a sh^t. Chris Stevens was a terrorist...not an "ambassador". He entered the country illegally as a stowaway on a cruise ship in Jan 2011, and then proceeded to arm, fund, and orchestrate a civil war that killed 50,000 civilians. In May of 2012, 7 months after ghadaffi was killed...he was named "ambassador" so he can remain in-country to pull strings whilst simultaneously enjoying diplomatic immunity for his war crimes.

Sure...I feel bad and all that the other three Americans died with him. But seriously people...every single day in this country the police murder hundreds of innocent American citizens by tasing, beating, and shooting them to death for no reason.

One problem at a time please. Take a number and get in line.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

...and we come full circle back to the original point. We did not lose a US Ambassador. We lost an American-born terrorist who played a significant role in killing 50,000 innocent civilians.

Good riddance, I say. SOMEBODY needs to put down the rabid dogs, right?

Not the original point but it is a good point to look at.
Seems your point here needs to be a completely different thread.
It might be a good one.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yet another thread that recycles last week's headlines. Get over it, romney bot.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but there are so many people here at ATS that are so nieve. Hillary is now one of the main players in the shadow government bent on world domination. She has been promised the Presidency in 2016 if she is a good girl and does everything she's told. She could care less about the life of one diplomat.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Who is Hilary Clinton again? How did she get this job, from what experience...being a lawyer?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I just have to say that after watching this whole thing implode since 9/11/2012, that it is very clear to me that Obama and Hillary are out to DECEIVE the American Population. They appear to have more up their sleeves
than what they are letting on. I do not trust either of them. There is so much at stake with this election. There is so much riding on the changing of the guard .... Romney has to win or America becomes a world wide photo shoot for riots and demonstrations, a declaration of Martial Law and Obama becomes the Dictator of what used to be America.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Organize a global grassroots movement that concentrates on taking out the central banking cartel, and the majority of humanity's problems will be solved. It's probably just that simple.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." Mahatma Gandhi

F.T.G.

"Gaddafi, Libya, NATO and the Rothschilds did not want you to know ..."

edit on 21-10-2012 by seasoul because: surf of die!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join